Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Humaniplex

+ Add Report
Page 77 of 272 FirstFirst ... 27 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 127 177 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 4069
This blog is moderated by Baldy Cruiser
  1. #2929
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason619  [View Original Post]
    Looks very similar to Lisa. Lane, I recall her having a few handles and a similar build. Don't think the ages align though.
    I met Lisa Lane many times and I know for sure that's not her body, but then again she was known for posting pictures that were "representative" of her looks and not actuals. However, I don't believe she ever showed her face on her many old profiles, and this one actually shows face pics. I doubt it's her, but if someone can confirm that would be great. Would love to see her again, she was always a good time for me, nothing mind blowing, but in my experience perhaps one of the most reliable providers (punctuality, communication, services, etc.).

  2. #2928
    She posted she's doing tomorrow morning from 8-12, maybe that'll work for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadAzz  [View Original Post]
    This girl advertises that she's 18 and looks super hot. She allows COT and man I was really considering making her my Ms. 100 but unfortunately she's working outside of my available mongering hours tonight (6-midnight).

    Maybe one of you can take a stab at her and let us know how it is.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/PhoebeSky

    Menu copied+pasted down below:

    GFE.

    DFK (depending on your hygiene).

    LFK.

    BBBJ (depending on your hygiene).

    HJ.

    COT.

    FIV (hands clean nails clipped please).

    CFS.

    DATY.

    DATO on me MSOG (hour).

    Incalls. Mission valley.

    Tuesday.

    11/8.

    6 pm- midnight is my availability.

    Rates for my time and are:
    $260 half hour.

    $340 45 min.

    $380 1 hour.

    Add $150 for each hh after the first hour.

    NO Greek, No pictures or videos NO CIM BBFS or PSE.

  3. #2927
    Quote Originally Posted by ElleScer  [View Original Post]
    Damn she's cute. Looks familiar for some odd reason.

    I need to get more mail time, feel like I'm missing out on some of the girls.
    Looks very similar to Lisa. Lane, I recall her having a few handles and a similar build. Don't think the ages align though.

  4. #2926
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadAzz  [View Original Post]
    This girl advertises that she's 18 and looks super hot. She allows COT and man I was really considering making her my Ms. 100 but unfortunately she's working outside of my available mongering hours tonight (6-midnight).

    Maybe one of you can take a stab at her and let us know how it is.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/PhoebeSky

    Menu copied+pasted down below:

    GFE...
    If you don't mind me asking how'd you get this info? I see her post from 11/7 on her profile but I don't see it in the SD classifies. Just curious.

  5. #2925
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadAzz  [View Original Post]
    This girl advertises that she's 18 and looks super hot. She allows COT and man I was really considering making her my Ms. 100 but unfortunately she's working outside of my available mongering hours tonight (6-midnight).

    Maybe one of you can take a stab at her and let us know how it is.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/PhoebeSky

    Menu copied+pasted down below:

    GFE.

    DFK (depending on your hygiene).

    LFK.

    BBBJ (depending on your hygiene)..
    I reached out as well. If this is the booker I expect, you can expect her to be real, and nervous. I like to go young like this sometimes but I am sometimes deeply conflicted afterwards. She's got reviews so go in with confidence and have fun. Let us know!

  6. #2924
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadAzz  [View Original Post]
    This girl advertises that she's 18 and looks super hot. She allows COT and man I was really considering making her my Ms. 100 but unfortunately she's working outside of my available mongering hours tonight (6-midnight).

    Maybe one of you can take a stab at her and let us know how it is.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/PhoebeSky

    Menu copied+pasted down below:

    GFE.

    DFK (depending on your hygiene).

    LFK.

    BBBJ (depending on your hygiene).

    HJ.

    COT.

    FIV (hands clean nails clipped please).

    CFS.

    DATY.

    DATO on me MSOG (hour).

    Incalls. Mission valley.

    Tuesday.

    11/8.

    6 pm- midnight is my availability.

    Rates for my time and are:
    $260 half hour.

    $340 45 min.

    $380 1 hour.

    Add $150 for each hh after the first hour.

    NO Greek, No pictures or videos NO CIM BBFS or PSE.
    Damn she's cute. Looks familiar for some odd reason.

    I need to get more mail time, feel like I'm missing out on some of the girls.

  7. #2923

    18 Yr Old Hottie

    This girl advertises that she's 18 and looks super hot. She allows COT and man I was really considering making her my Ms. 100 but unfortunately she's working outside of my available mongering hours tonight (6-midnight).

    Maybe one of you can take a stab at her and let us know how it is.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/PhoebeSky

    Menu copied+pasted down below:

    GFE.

    DFK (depending on your hygiene).

    LFK.

    BBBJ (depending on your hygiene).

    HJ.

    COT.

    FIV (hands clean nails clipped please).

    CFS.

    DATY.

    DATO on me MSOG (hour).

    Incalls. Mission valley.

    Tuesday.

    11/8.

    6 pm- midnight is my availability.

    Rates for my time and are:
    $260 half hour.

    $340 45 min.

    $380 1 hour.

    Add $150 for each hh after the first hour.

    NO Greek, No pictures or videos NO CIM BBFS or PSE.

  8. #2922

    Did you.

    Quote Originally Posted by MykeyRecon  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents, has anyone seen Jessica Valentina (https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/JessicaValentina)? I searched this forum and OC's and no luck. If not, I'll TOFTT. Thanks guys.
    End up seeing her? I am thinking of setting something up.

  9. #2921

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Waylay  [View Original Post]
    I'm wishing I kept track of the body count at this point. Legit have no idea.

    Ms. 100, hmm.

    I've shot a full on porn with Maddie Mouse, I really like her. She's a porn star and a pawg. Squirts, swallows cum, has a whole cute little stand up comedy routine with your dick as a microphone. She's legit so charming.

    Riley Kai takes anal like no provider I've ever seen. She opens up her ass like crazy, amazing dirty talker, very beautiful. I have never gone bare w / her but certain reviews have suggested this is on the menu.

    If you want a guaranteed insane time you can try Chloe ("MsJonesXXX" or similar) or Cuban ginger.

    I was just thinking, if you want a really memorable 99 and 100, you could see the twins (Ashley and felicity). They are curvy, one of them especially so, but identical twin sisters seems like a cool choice. They are covered-everything, though.
    Thanks for the recommendation Waylay! I've been wondering about Maddie Mouse! Can't find her link and the new one she goes by looks like got deleted. Haven't heard of Riley Kai. Going to have to look her up. I've tried meeting w / Ms. Chloe before but she ghosted me. A threesome with the twins sounds cool! I tried Felicity 2 weeks ago and definitely wasn't bad for a Qv! Haven't tried Ashley yet though. From what I heard she's in AZ but Felicity is the one that visits SD more frequently. She had a great body from what I remember.

    I actually hit 99 today LOL. Made a visit with this girl on my to do list named Priscilla off of PD. Actually had an awesome time with her. I'll post s review later today in the Escort Report thread or maybe the PD thread. One more to go!!

  10. #2920
    Quote Originally Posted by Mekaman  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately you have to be higher than level 0 to see and join. I think that sucks though. As if noobs don't also want to have safe interactions.
    Level 1 will come a lot faster than you think. Just get out there and say HI to chicks, and before you know it you will move up the ranks. After you say HI just email them a day after and ask them to network you. Be nice and they will. As for safety, just click on the "Username Blog" and "Blogs about Username" before you see a chick. Also, if you see RED stay away until you at least know what you are doing.

  11. #2919
    Quote Originally Posted by Skajikhan  [View Original Post]
    Bra you can't just drop her name and not tell us the phone number to contact her or her current as. (Any videos))?
    I'm thinking you meant to quote waylay LOL All I can tell you is her new HX is https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Jessie_Babiee. She took her pics down so maybe she's on a break?

    Her porn name is Madison https://www.trendyporn.com/video/cas...-it-58429.html.

  12. #2918

    Maddie Mouse

    Bra you can't just drop her name and not tell us the phone number to contact her or her current as. (Any videos))?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason619  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I still think HX is better than the other options out there. Bookers / managers and other bullshit is part of the game, best to at least be aware of it versus naive. I appreciate when they at least don't try to pose as the girl LOL.

  13. #2917
    Quote Originally Posted by Msog1  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Don't mean to sound negative. I mean HX is still good. But that's the kind of thing that ruins it. It is very convenient. You work hard to build your profile. Then some jackass dings you to put some salt in your game. I have pumped a lot of good ones with red marks in my profile. So I guess don't worry about it. But for a booker to text you like they were some kind of phone gangster and later questioning you when you were being nice or asking a legitimate question to a provider. . that kind of stuff I don't like. It's almost feels as if they are recording or monitoring the session. HX Email option is the best. If HX did disappear I would Definitely miss it. Don't really feel like signing up for other platforms but would love to hear some success stories.
    Yeah, I still think HX is better than the other options out there. Bookers / managers and other bullshit is part of the game, best to at least be aware of it versus naive. I appreciate when they at least don't try to pose as the girl LOL.

  14. #2916
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadAzz  [View Original Post]
    Body count is now at 98 and I'm 2 pussies away from hitting the centurion monger levels. Anybody got any epic recommendations for me? Ms. 100 needs be hot AF and willing to do it all.
    I'm wishing I kept track of the body count at this point. Legit have no idea.

    Ms. 100, hmm.

    I've shot a full on porn with Maddie Mouse, I really like her. She's a porn star and a pawg. Squirts, swallows cum, has a whole cute little stand up comedy routine with your dick as a microphone. She's legit so charming.

    Riley Kai takes anal like no provider I've ever seen. She opens up her ass like crazy, amazing dirty talker, very beautiful. I have never gone bare w / her but certain reviews have suggested this is on the menu.

    If you want a guaranteed insane time you can try Chloe ("MsJonesXXX" or similar) or Cuban ginger.

    I was just thinking, if you want a really memorable 99 and 100, you could see the twins (Ashley and felicity). They are curvy, one of them especially so, but identical twin sisters seems like a cool choice. They are covered-everything, though.

  15. #2915
    Senior Member


    Posts: 434

    Sad

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason619  [View Original Post]
    So many times there's been miscommunication because of this very fact. I've had girls straight up tell me they have a booker / manager and that none of the HX communication was from them. Others have moved to other sites and mentioned they left HX because their booker / manager and they had a disagreement and basically took over and in some cases even sabotaged their profile. Saw one recently on LC that used to be on HX and that was her reason. At first I thought it was a scam and they were using her pics but she was able to prove it to me before we met up.
    Yes. Don't mean to sound negative. I mean HX is still good. But that's the kind of thing that ruins it. It is very convenient. You work hard to build your profile. Then some jackass dings you to put some salt in your game. I have pumped a lot of good ones with red marks in my profile. So I guess don't worry about it. But for a booker to text you like they were some kind of phone gangster and later questioning you when you were being nice or asking a legitimate question to a provider. . that kind of stuff I don't like. It's almost feels as if they are recording or monitoring the session. HX Email option is the best. If HX did disappear I would Definitely miss it. Don't really feel like signing up for other platforms but would love to hear some success stories.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape