Thread: Humaniplex
+
Add Report
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 4071
-
11-09-22 17:14 #2931Senior Member

Posts: 142I was wrong. It was not the 3 profile chick
I checked in with some folks in her network and saw for my self. This is a new one and worth it for sure. Hopefully she sticks around.
Originally Posted by SDHobbyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-22 15:38 #2930Senior Member

Posts: 601Does anyone have verifiable experience with this girl? I PMed her and she asked for my number, I gave it and now haven't heard back from her at all. Weird.
Originally Posted by DeeeezNutss
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-22 15:15 #2929Senior Member

Posts: 145I met Lisa Lane many times and I know for sure that's not her body, but then again she was known for posting pictures that were "representative" of her looks and not actuals. However, I don't believe she ever showed her face on her many old profiles, and this one actually shows face pics. I doubt it's her, but if someone can confirm that would be great. Would love to see her again, she was always a good time for me, nothing mind blowing, but in my experience perhaps one of the most reliable providers (punctuality, communication, services, etc.).
Originally Posted by Jason619
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-22 21:29 #2928Senior Member

Posts: 240She posted she's doing tomorrow morning from 8-12, maybe that'll work for you.
Originally Posted by DeadAzz
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-22 20:53 #2927Senior Member

Posts: 368Looks very similar to Lisa. Lane, I recall her having a few handles and a similar build. Don't think the ages align though.
Originally Posted by ElleScer
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-22 19:17 #2926Regular Member

Posts: 5If you don't mind me asking how'd you get this info? I see her post from 11/7 on her profile but I don't see it in the SD classifies. Just curious.
Originally Posted by DeadAzz
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-22 18:15 #2925Senior Member

Posts: 618I reached out as well. If this is the booker I expect, you can expect her to be real, and nervous. I like to go young like this sometimes but I am sometimes deeply conflicted afterwards. She's got reviews so go in with confidence and have fun. Let us know!
Originally Posted by DeadAzz
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-22 17:38 #2924Senior Member

Posts: 98Damn she's cute. Looks familiar for some odd reason.
Originally Posted by DeadAzz
[View Original Post]
I need to get more mail time, feel like I'm missing out on some of the girls.
-
11-08-22 14:21 #2923Senior Member

Posts: 43218 Yr Old Hottie
This girl advertises that she's 18 and looks super hot. She allows COT and man I was really considering making her my Ms. 100 but unfortunately she's working outside of my available mongering hours tonight (6-midnight).
Maybe one of you can take a stab at her and let us know how it is.
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/PhoebeSky
Menu copied+pasted down below:
GFE.
DFK (depending on your hygiene).
LFK.
BBBJ (depending on your hygiene).
HJ.
COT.
FIV (hands clean nails clipped please).
CFS.
DATY.
DATO on me MSOG (hour).
Incalls. Mission valley.
Tuesday.
11/8.
6 pm- midnight is my availability.
Rates for my time and are:
$260 half hour.
$340 45 min.
$380 1 hour.
Add $150 for each hh after the first hour.
NO Greek, No pictures or videos NO CIM BBFS or PSE.
-
11-06-22 13:15 #2922Senior Member

Posts: 95Did you.
End up seeing her? I am thinking of setting something up.
Originally Posted by MykeyRecon
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-22 13:51 #2921Senior Member

Posts: 432Thanks!
Thanks for the recommendation Waylay! I've been wondering about Maddie Mouse! Can't find her link and the new one she goes by looks like got deleted. Haven't heard of Riley Kai. Going to have to look her up. I've tried meeting w / Ms. Chloe before but she ghosted me. A threesome with the twins sounds cool! I tried Felicity 2 weeks ago and definitely wasn't bad for a Qv! Haven't tried Ashley yet though. From what I heard she's in AZ but Felicity is the one that visits SD more frequently. She had a great body from what I remember.
Originally Posted by Waylay
[View Original Post]
I actually hit 99 today LOL. Made a visit with this girl on my to do list named Priscilla off of PD. Actually had an awesome time with her. I'll post s review later today in the Escort Report thread or maybe the PD thread. One more to go!!
-
11-05-22 13:03 #2920Banned Member

Posts: 19Level 1 will come a lot faster than you think. Just get out there and say HI to chicks, and before you know it you will move up the ranks. After you say HI just email them a day after and ask them to network you. Be nice and they will. As for safety, just click on the "Username Blog" and "Blogs about Username" before you see a chick. Also, if you see RED stay away until you at least know what you are doing.
Originally Posted by Mekaman
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-22 23:16 #2919Senior Member

Posts: 368I'm thinking you meant to quote waylay LOL All I can tell you is her new HX is https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Jessie_Babiee. She took her pics down so maybe she's on a break?
Originally Posted by Skajikhan
[View Original Post]
Her porn name is Madison https://www.trendyporn.com/video/cas...-it-58429.html.
-
11-04-22 21:44 #2918Senior Member

Posts: 228Maddie Mouse
Bra you can't just drop her name and not tell us the phone number to contact her or her current as. (Any videos))?
Originally Posted by Jason619
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-22 20:48 #2917Senior Member

Posts: 368Yeah, I still think HX is better than the other options out there. Bookers / managers and other bullshit is part of the game, best to at least be aware of it versus naive. I appreciate when they at least don't try to pose as the girl LOL.
Originally Posted by Msog1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




