Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,796 to 6,810 of 25044
-
11-12-22 12:27 #18249Senior Member

Posts: 70Thats unfortunate, she was always reliable to me for a quick pump and go no hassle.
Originally Posted by JohannJohann
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-22 08:44 #18248Senior Member

Posts: 32If you are ever in the middle-of-nowhere PA, avoid this one.
Originally Posted by GD420
[View Original Post]
https://state-college.skipthegames.c...l/401619168234
At best, she's a thief. At worst, it's a sting.
-
11-11-22 02:04 #18247Senior Member

Posts: 80Nah. Last time I saw her, it was pretty clear that someone had their claws in her and she had resorted to just trying to rob people. She tried to rip me off but I didn't take the bait. That was a few months ago. Sad.
Originally Posted by Phong411
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-22 18:21 #18246Senior Member

Posts: 70Claudia / Talia
Has anyone seen crazy old Claudia recently? I have not seen her ad in months.
-
11-10-22 16:25 #18245Senior Member

Posts: 49Throat
Who provides a good throat fucking? I'm talking gagging and all that.
-
11-10-22 10:47 #18244Senior Member

Posts: 69He indeed is missing relevant info, hes missing to include the link so we all know to avoid.
Originally Posted by MongerBob
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-22 17:49 #18243Senior Member

Posts: 61Any info
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...l/829014748069 Any info on her.
-
11-09-22 15:02 #18242Senior Member

Posts: 32I just said "Sorry, I think I've got the wrong room. " They didn't question me about it—but I assume that was because I wasn't holding a Pepsi.
Originally Posted by MongerBob
[View Original Post]
Even though I don't have lots of posts, I've been off and on in the hobby years (I started at One Spa). It seems like lots of girls are asking for deposits now, and this was the first time that I messed with one who was asking for one. Does anyone know if there are any "deposit girls" who are not scammers?
Maybe I just got spooked, but it was enough to convince me to never mess with deposits.
-
11-09-22 14:24 #18241Regular Member

Posts: 20Has anyone seen her before?
Originally Posted by Slut5
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-22 19:17 #18240Senior Member

Posts: 1089That is great intel.
Originally Posted by Mon007
[View Original Post]
https://weberrenew.org/harm-reduction/
Next time I am in Rhode Island I will try and get some.
-
11-08-22 17:31 #18239Regular Member

Posts: 20Is this one legit
-
11-08-22 15:56 #18238Senior Member

Posts: 4546Scam
She give you a wrong room number so you could be convince she's real so. You could buy the gift card. If it was LE, they would want to know what you want to do when you get there.
Originally Posted by Bears1985
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-22 11:44 #18237Senior Member

Posts: 738I feel like there's some relevant info missing. Did any of these guys in the room Say anything to you? Did you just immediately turn and leave as soon as you saw them, and they made no attempt to stop you?
Originally Posted by Bears1985
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-22 10:58 #18236Senior Member

Posts: 32I went to the room she told me, and it was occupied by three dudes that sure looked like Uncle LEO to me. They weren't pimps or Jons, if that's what you are implying.
Originally Posted by ChrlieBrown
[View Original Post]
So the other question that I have about all of this. Is anyone paying these deposits?
-
11-08-22 10:16 #18235Senior Member

Posts: 283Good laugh
You are joking, right? I need a new line of business if it's that easy. I suggest reading more. A lot more. Doubt those dudes were cops, either.
Originally Posted by Bears1985
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






