Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 454 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 354 404 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 504 554 954 1454 ... LastLast
Results 6,796 to 6,810 of 25049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18254
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenTwjie  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know is this one real?

    Just text her, location is warwick near airport, hhr for 100.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/38572165
    100 for hhr? Hotel? Face pics and body shots that look like it was ripped from someone's only fans? Those are red flags right there. Most likely a scam. Don't waste your time.

  2. #18253
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    To all my fellow mongers beware of this one she tried to rip me off. Got to her place in F. River on South main st. Brought me up to the room and she asked for the donation, I told her that we agreed on 120 for the half hour all three holes were open, She said she needed the donation first I said after we are done with our date you will get it. She started to put up a fuss so I said fuck it and left.

    She has a friend in the apartment as well.
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...-/098456916928

  3. #18252
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    To all my fellow mongers beware of this one she tried to rip me off. Got to her place in F. River on South main st. Brought me up to the room and she asked for the donation, I told her that we agreed on 120 for the half hour all three holes were open, She said she needed the donation first I said after we are done with our date you will get it. She started to put up a fuss so I said fuck it and left.

    She has a friend in the apartment as well.
    Was there anything aside from her asking for payment up front that makes you think she was trying to rip you off? Payment prior to services being rendered has always been pretty standard as far as I'm aware. I mean if I were a provider I'd make sure to get the money up-front too.

    Friend in the apartment could just be for safety. Anyone else have any experiences with her?

  4. #18251
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407

    Tanya

    To all my fellow mongers beware of this one she tried to rip me off. Got to her place in F. River on South main st. Brought me up to the room and she asked for the donation, I told her that we agreed on 120 for the half hour all three holes were open, She said she needed the donation first I said after we are done with our date you will get it. She started to put up a fuss so I said fuck it and left.

    She has a friend in the apartment as well.

  5. #18250

    Need help

    Anyone know is this one real?

    Just text her, location is warwick near airport, hhr for 100.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/38572165

  6. #18249
    Quote Originally Posted by JohannJohann  [View Original Post]
    Nah. Last time I saw her, it was pretty clear that someone had their claws in her and she had resorted to just trying to rob people. She tried to rip me off but I didn't take the bait. That was a few months ago. Sad.
    Thats unfortunate, she was always reliable to me for a quick pump and go no hassle.

  7. #18248
    Quote Originally Posted by GD420  [View Original Post]
    He indeed is missing relevant info, hes missing to include the link so we all know to avoid.
    If you are ever in the middle-of-nowhere PA, avoid this one.

    https://state-college.skipthegames.c...l/401619168234

    At best, she's a thief. At worst, it's a sting.

  8. #18247
    Quote Originally Posted by Phong411  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen crazy old Claudia recently? I have not seen her ad in months.
    Nah. Last time I saw her, it was pretty clear that someone had their claws in her and she had resorted to just trying to rob people. She tried to rip me off but I didn't take the bait. That was a few months ago. Sad.

  9. #18246

    Claudia / Talia

    Has anyone seen crazy old Claudia recently? I have not seen her ad in months.

  10. #18245

    Throat

    Who provides a good throat fucking? I'm talking gagging and all that.

  11. #18244
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBob  [View Original Post]
    I feel like there's some relevant info missing. Did any of these guys in the room Say anything to you? Did you just immediately turn and leave as soon as you saw them, and they made no attempt to stop you?
    He indeed is missing relevant info, hes missing to include the link so we all know to avoid.

  12. #18243

  13. #18242
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBob  [View Original Post]
    I feel like there's some relevant info missing. Did any of these guys in the room Say anything to you? Did you just immediately turn and leave as soon as you saw them, and they made no attempt to stop you?
    I just said "Sorry, I think I've got the wrong room. " They didn't question me about it—but I assume that was because I wasn't holding a Pepsi.

    Even though I don't have lots of posts, I've been off and on in the hobby years (I started at One Spa). It seems like lots of girls are asking for deposits now, and this was the first time that I messed with one who was asking for one. Does anyone know if there are any "deposit girls" who are not scammers?

    Maybe I just got spooked, but it was enough to convince me to never mess with deposits.

  14. #18241
    Regular Member


    Posts: 20
    Has anyone seen her before?

  15. #18240
    Quote Originally Posted by Mon007  [View Original Post]
    You can get it free from any social services agency. In Providence and Pawtucket there's a place called Project Weber Renew. They give assistance specifically to "street people". You can literally walk out of there with as many doses of Narcan as you like. No questions asked. No paperwork. No cost.
    That is great intel.

    https://weberrenew.org/harm-reduction/

    Next time I am in Rhode Island I will try and get some.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape