Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Escort Review: Bareback Beauties. OC style

+ Submit Review
Page 100 of 387 FirstFirst ... 50 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 150 200 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 5803
Renew at Renewal
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #4318
    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Soberkittem

    Kiti has not been keeping up with pube management down there so pussy be a little hairy. Big bonus for a pervy dude like me since I love bushy pussies. That be me using my semen to rub against her clit for stimulation after unloading deep inside her 18 yo tight pussy. I be able to stay hard for a long time after cumming and can continue to slowly pump in and out until the sensation be too much to bear. I love watching my man goo slowly drip out combined with her pussy juice and cream. Mixing DNA for sure LOL.
    I saw her 5 times in a two week span when she first hit hx. Man she was a hidden 18 or 19 yo tight cootie and butthole to creampie.

    First date I cip'd her and we just cuddled and made some talk about hx. She leaned over and said let me suck you and I said sure and after a few minutes I tapped her head.

    Sweetie let me f*ck ya again and she replied of course your cum and my cum we can use as lube. I kike how ya think!

  2. #4317

    18 yo hairy creampie

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Soberkittem

    Kiti has not been keeping up with pube management down there so pussy be a little hairy. Big bonus for a pervy dude like me since I love bushy pussies. That be me using my semen to rub against her clit for stimulation after unloading deep inside her 18 yo tight pussy. I be able to stay hard for a long time after cumming and can continue to slowly pump in and out until the sensation be too much to bear. I love watching my man goo slowly drip out combined with her pussy juice and cream. Mixing DNA for sure LOL.

    Speaking of which if CIP in a petite 18 yo girl be one of your bucket list, time be running out. She be 18 yo for only a couple of months and be turning 19 soon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kiti semen on clit (2).jpg‎   Kiti semen on clit (1).jpg‎   Kiti 18yo hairy creampie date (2).jpg‎   Kiti 18yo hairy creampie date (7).jpg‎   Kiti 18yo hairy creampie date (8).jpg‎  

    Kiti 18yo hairy creampie date (11).jpg‎   Kiti 18yo hairy creampie date (1).jpg‎   A75CFD6A-0A98-7ACA-884D-295CC74BDE63_38C7F631-4E02-4BE6-9E3E-2262919E5015.jpg‎  

  3. #4316
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero110  [View Original Post]
    girl with few limits.
    Shy with few limits hell nah I saw her when she first hx and she had No limits. She let me do anything I wanted to her at 2 am and 3 am at those 1 star motels on PCH in Sunset Beach.

    I saw her 5 times all cip and cia and she told me to shoot deep in her her and I sure did!

  4. #4315

    Shy update

    Please post or DM update. Ofc now that she's gone I'm craving her. There is something fun about a submissive good girl with few limits.

    Quote Originally Posted by GuysTT2  [View Original Post]
    You said, "Shy hits the right deplorable buttons. " Well said, I agree. LOLOL. STRONG! LOL.
    Now that you mention it, I havent seen her around either for a while. I actually have her personal cell and I will reach out and see what happens.

  5. #4314

    CoreyB

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Corey Bella on HX is Available and back to reasonable prices. Just talked with her but she looking for a sugar daddy as well. I have banged her raw every time and cip'd her twat every time raw and watched all my jizz just leak out. But, now she is putting her foot down to saying NO on raw. But she told me since I'm a longtime customer and she knows me I have the nod of Just Do It! Since I'm not fixed I will pass cause I don't want a psycho kid with mental issues. Lolz.
    Girl be super thirsty right now. Constantly updating Hx ads and profile. Be posting lots of graphic spread wide open pussy pics. Nobody be paying her insane GPS rates on PD and SM so reality checked her tude and comes crawling back to Hx.

    Like you I get legacy PSE and CIP rates but her current hair color be so blah! Girl needs to go back to bleach blonde which be her best look so I be filling her pink with my salty protein cream again. That dirty brown color ain't her sexiest look.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D7FFD03B-4164-102C-6650-794855E4B570_FE1C9A4556.jpg‎   7BBA8AD7-C907-521D-38B1-FBE66FC96136_2B86C1F4-F0AA-4D86-8B4F-3D6B259134E2.jpg‎   CF62B20A-38F9-0B5C-C123-49E1815F9179_89E26B2F-13F9-43A9-86FB-EFA3582CB144.jpg‎   CoreyBella PSE CIP (7).jpg‎   CoreyBella PSE CIP (2).jpg‎  

    CoreyBella PSE CIP (3).jpg‎   CoreyBella PSE CIP (4).jpg‎   CoreyBella PSE CIP (5).jpg‎   CoreyBella PSE CIP (8).jpg‎   CoreyBella PSE CIP (10).jpg‎  


  6. #4313

    Bizarre.

    Quote Originally Posted by ManhLong22  [View Original Post]
    Good luck with that. Last time I came to see her, she robbeb me and also the hotel manager where she was staying yelled at me and.

    Threatened to call the cop on her.
    Under no circumstance am I saying that you were NOT robbed but are you sure it was her?? I ask as I have been boning her since she 1st started wayyyy back in the day. We are talking like 7-8 years ago. So far back she was actually having someone else teach her the ropes and I have never ever heard anything from anyone stating that she is a rob in that time frame of 7-8 years. Again, I am not saying that it didn't happen, nor am I questioning your integrity but again, that sounds NOTHING like her M. O.

    That is a pretty heavy statement though.

  7. #4312

    Robbed me last time

    Quote Originally Posted by GuysTT2  [View Original Post]
    You said, "Shy hits the right deplorable buttons. " Well said, I agree. LOLOL. STRONG! LOL.
    Now that you mention it, I havent seen her around either for a while. I actually have her personal cell and I will reach out and see what happens.
    Good luck with that. Last time I came to see her, she robbeb me and also the hotel manager where she was staying yelled at me and.

    Threatened to call the cop on her.

  8. #4311

    Thats a good one!

    Quote Originally Posted by Oakey420  [View Original Post]
    I was in the OC a couple of weeks back and wanted a throat fucking session. Tried to contact Shy, but she did not respond to my text. On to the next. For whatever masochistic reason, I was still thinking about Shy's golden throat so I tried to hit her up again. Again, to no avail. Looked up her HX and see that she hasn't listed an ad since August. Sent her a pm and an email that she has listed there. She also didn't have her listcrawler ads up anymore.

    I know there are other throat goats out there, but Shy hits the right deplorable buttons with me. Yeah, I'll wait in the parking lot for 30 minutes. Tolerate another 10 minutes while she's in the bathroom lighting up. I'll even stomach all the cat piss. Just want to blast down that throat and see her disgust with my protein deposit. Anyone know if she's still active? Just taking calls when she wants? Taking a break? Got knocked up?
    You said, "Shy hits the right deplorable buttons. " Well said, I agree. LOLOL. STRONG! LOL.
    Now that you mention it, I havent seen her around either for a while. I actually have her personal cell and I will reach out and see what happens.

  9. #4310

    Shygonewild

    I was in the OC a couple of weeks back and wanted a throat fucking session. Tried to contact Shy, but she did not respond to my text. On to the next. For whatever masochistic reason, I was still thinking about Shy's golden throat so I tried to hit her up again. Again, to no avail. Looked up her HX and see that she hasn't listed an ad since August. Sent her a pm and an email that she has listed there. She also didn't have her listcrawler ads up anymore.

    I know there are other throat goats out there, but Shy hits the right deplorable buttons with me. Yeah, I'll wait in the parking lot for 30 minutes. Tolerate another 10 minutes while she's in the bathroom lighting up. I'll even stomach all the cat piss. Just want to blast down that throat and see her disgust with my protein deposit. Anyone know if she's still active? Just taking calls when she wants? Taking a break? Got knocked up?

  10. #4309

    Respect.

    Quote Originally Posted by EastHornDog14  [View Original Post]
    That seems to be the norm in this industry. Personally I find it appealing.
    I got to bow down to ya for your accountability my man. I can say I'm in the same boat with you. LOL. Hey, if I can't own my own $hit and the twisted dark streak down my back, then I am full on lying to myself and that's not going to happen.

    Well said sir. Much respect given to you.

  11. #4308
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by EastHornDog14  [View Original Post]
    .Personally I find it appealing.
    Wouldn't expect anything less with your handle! .

  12. #4307
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    Dead eyes. No soul left.
    That seems to be the norm in this industry. Personally I find it appealing.

  13. #4306
    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    Yeah not sure why she felt she needed to get fake boobs. I thought her original ones were fine. I banged her 4 times without then followed by 4 more times with them man mades. During my last visit she expressed dissatisfaction with the way they look and was planning on having them reconstructed. Then she just dropped off the radar screen.

    Every time I would bareback her she would cum so many times. Was almost embarrassed that my dick be giving her so much pleasure. She would yell "I hate you!" then her whole body would just shake and she be looking like I be taking out her kidneys with a pair of rusty tweezers LOL!

    Pics below comparing before and after titty implants.
    Dead eyes. No soul left.

  14. #4305
    Quote Originally Posted by GuysTT2  [View Original Post]
    If you go to www.BUY_HXPOINTS.com, her number is there AND her personal cell. She even has a Black Friday special. 40% off coupon! (Must present printed coupon at time of meeting).
    LOL I'm not good at these cryptic type messages, what's her personal number? Might be changing. She was begging me for money to get a new phone.

  15. #4304
    [[Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape