Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 336 of 870 FirstFirst ... 236 286 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 386 436 836 ... LastLast
Results 5,026 to 5,040 of 13047
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8022
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys any fluent Korean guys that know FS / BJ Mps or clinics / Medical buildings that cater to only Koreans and nobody else know about in Korea Town? Thanks I'm sure there has to be something.
    It could also be a Skin care Beauty spa, if you don't want to post here feel free to PM me.

  2. #8021
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Death penalty

    Quote Originally Posted by Subcitizen  [View Original Post]
    Decided to check this place out the other day. Called and asked if they were busy, and the young girl on the phone said no. I showed up 10 minutes later only to be told to come back in another 20 minutes. I was mildly irritated, but I had the time so I waited in my car. When I returned 20 minutes later the girl at the front asked what I wanted. I told her I wanted the 30 min jacuzzi massage. I paid the 70 (which was supposed to include the tip). She told me that Veronica? Victoria? Would be right down. Down the stairs came an old 50+ Russian woman with fake everything. She took one glance at me and was less than enthused. The feeling was mutual. We went upstairs and she asked me to strip down and to lay face down on the table. She then slathered me in oil with the most half assed massage. On the flip she rubbed her terrible naked body against me and told me that a CBJ would be a 200 tip. I passed. There was no way I could finish in 30 min, let alone 30 hrs. I declined any additional tip. After that she wouldn't let me touch her at all, and finished with the worst massage in the history of massages. She then walked over to the empty jacuzzi and asked me to get in. She turned it on and it filled up so slowly that 5 minutes later I was sitting alone in a lukewarm tub with 3 inches of water, still covered in oil. I sprayed myself down, got changed, and made polite small talk before exiting the establishment. I'll never return.
    This actually sounds like a good visit. This place is basketball run.

  3. #8020
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys any fluent Korean guys that know FS / BJ Mps or clinics / Medical buildings that cater to only Koreans and nobody else know about in Korea Town? Thanks I'm sure there has to be something.
    What do you mean by medical buildings? Koreans operate ***** houses out of medical clinics and buildings? I always wondered how some of these run down looking clinics made money. I always wondered if it were fronts for illegal activity. I guess it is? I should've been a police cop. Than I can go to ***** houses and extort them for sex and in return I don't report them. Damn it I definitely made a wrong career choice.

  4. #8019
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlosD3  [View Original Post]
    Zen posts daily on Bedpage and today they were advertising all new prices and specials, flat rate, tip included. What intrigued me was the $69 jacuzzi bubble bath massage. I called and tried to make an appt but she said just walk in. I tried that last week and all were booked, so it's all luck of the draw who's available. I get there and ask to see photos of who's available, she said only one was, Jordan. No picture but she walked out to say hi. She was a decent looking late 20's dark skinned girl with short hair and seemed to have some medium boobs, so I paid my $70 and went into their micro room on the left. The jacuzzi and vagina steaming chair were all that could fit in there.

    I get in the tub and Jordan gets in with just her bottom thong on. She is a bit overweight but had some decent handful tits with dark nipples. She gets close and starts massaging my front, grabbing my cock immediately while I feel her up, then she gets on my lap and starts riding me while I suck on her tits. Close to 20 min of this and she asked if I was ready to finish. She then slides under me and gives me a nice HJ, catching it with a paper towel LOL.
    Decided to check this place out the other day. Called and asked if they were busy, and the young girl on the phone said no. I showed up 10 minutes later only to be told to come back in another 20 minutes. I was mildly irritated, but I had the time so I waited in my car. When I returned 20 minutes later the girl at the front asked what I wanted. I told her I wanted the 30 min jacuzzi massage. I paid the 70 (which was supposed to include the tip). She told me that Veronica? Victoria? Would be right down. Down the stairs came an old 50+ Russian woman with fake everything. She took one glance at me and was less than enthused. The feeling was mutual. We went upstairs and she asked me to strip down and to lay face down on the table. She then slathered me in oil with the most half assed massage. On the flip she rubbed her terrible naked body against me and told me that a CBJ would be a 200 tip. I passed. There was no way I could finish in 30 min, let alone 30 hrs. I declined any additional tip. After that she wouldn't let me touch her at all, and finished with the worst massage in the history of massages. She then walked over to the empty jacuzzi and asked me to get in. She turned it on and it filled up so slowly that 5 minutes later I was sitting alone in a lukewarm tub with 3 inches of water, still covered in oil. I sprayed myself down, got changed, and made polite small talk before exiting the establishment. I'll never return.

  5. #8018

    Korean

    Hey guys any fluent Korean guys that know FS / BJ Mps or clinics / Medical buildings that cater to only Koreans and nobody else know about in Korea Town? Thanks I'm sure there has to be something.

  6. #8017
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadNut  [View Original Post]
    Yup avoid this place "no fun zone".
    Probably have with that place is that sort of masquerades as an AMP. Come on. The window treatments. The neon open sign. It's like going to cheesecake factory and being told "no, we don't really sell cheesecake. " I imagine they have the convo with male customers every day.

  7. #8016

    Villa

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    The shitter at villa was not up to par. There was water everywhere, there was very cheap toilet paper, and no hand towels. I am not impressed at all.
    BTW if you are the CA Lotto winner head int Villa and you "may" get a funnier aka more fun aka YMMV but these girls are varietal and usually best to develop the relationship first. One of them married a monger.

    The bathroom is usually clean so sorry the previous monger just got done splashing about.

  8. #8015
    Quote Originally Posted by BastardChorum  [View Original Post]
    So was looking for a spot to have some fun off the beaten path of kgirls during the boycott that eventually led to this thai massage place in Venice. I know one of the girls that works there so I didn't have to play the back and forth innuendo game. But if you are new this place, standard operating procedures apply. I'm too rusty and out of touch with the AMP scene to give you a good primer but essentially if asked if you been there say yes and throw out a common name to help bolster your case. I know Nicole and Ava works there and think Ava went back to Thailand to visit family. Call ahead for an appointment, the front door's always locked, so just ring the door bell and wait for one of the girls to answer.

    I don't know what's the norm here about explicitly pointing out a place so, for now, I'll just leave enough hints to point you to the right place. It's next door to a Domino's that is separated by an alleyway with parking. Venice, thai massage, and next to Domino's should narrow it down to a point that you can't really go wrong.
    I've been there a few times. Seen May. She's decent and friendly. I'm not sure what it is about my approach but these AMP girls know exactly why I'm there. My advice is to go to the back door. They have a ghetto gate that someone is always hanging near. Plus your not standing on Lincoln Bl looking like an ass munch till someone answers. First experience there was Jenny. She was about 5'10 great body. When she walked in I commented on her looks and she immediately asked if I wanted to have fun. 50 to the house, 200 for everything. She got right to tossing salad without me even asking. Good times. Nice way to pass the time if you are getting your car washed.

  9. #8014
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Toilet was shit

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadNut  [View Original Post]
    Not a debate but I paid $90 at the door and Mabel got need and did a fun handy for $200. Which is insanely over priced but she is a 8. 5/9. 0 in the Thai mongering world. Clean sheet and good smells add value but I can't see this as a weekly go to.
    The shitter at villa was not up to par. There was water everywhere, there was very cheap toilet paper, and no hand towels. I am not impressed at all.

  10. #8013

    Rosey rip off

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcCoy692  [View Original Post]
    Forgot to update. I finally landed ar Rose Spa in Ktown. Went in and found a young, cute, tiny / petite, Asian girl at the counter. She wore a kid-drift shirt that showed her belly button and had a tattoo on her collar bone. I thought I had finally lucked out. Decided to finally get a massage after wali9 in and see grannies all day. Got the massage and on the flip she asked if I wanted a table shower. I said yes and though I'd get some action, but when I showed her my hard dick she just put a towel on it. When the table shower was over she took me to the room and she said the massage was over. I asked if I could tip for more massage and pointed at my dick and she said no. First time in a long time I didn't get any play.
    Yup avoid this place "no fun zone".

  11. #8012

    Villa

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    The rack rate for a handjob at the villas is 210, 150 for Paula and 60 for the door. I paid 120 tip. This place is off the deep end.
    Not a debate but I paid $90 at the door and Mabel got need and did a fun handy for $200. Which is insanely over priced but she is a 8. 5/9. 0 in the Thai mongering world. Clean sheet and good smells add value but I can't see this as a weekly go to.

  12. #8011

    Visiting DTLA

    Visiting DTLA from out of town and looking for a place that is close to DT as I will not have a car.

    Looking for RJ and BJ.

    Can return the favor if anyone is in WA State.

  13. #8010
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Rack rate

    The rack rate for a handjob at the villas is 210, 150 for Paula and 60 for the door. I paid 120 tip. This place is off the deep end.

  14. #8009
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcCoy692  [View Original Post]
    Forgot to update. I finally landed ar Rose Spa in Ktown. Went in and found a young, cute, tiny / petite, Asian girl at the counter. She wore a kid-drift shirt that showed her belly button and had a tattoo on her collar bone. I thought I had finally lucked out. Decided to finally get a massage after wali9 in and see grannies all day. Got the massage and on the flip she asked if I wanted a table shower. I said yes and though I'd get some action, but when I showed her my hard dick she just put a towel on it. When the table shower was over she took me to the room and she said the massage was over. I asked if I could tip for more massage and pointed at my dick and she said no. First time in a long time I didn't get any play.
    Looks like FS is impossible in Ktown.

  15. #8008
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcCoy692  [View Original Post]
    Hahaha! I feel the same way. I don't usually monger around ktown, but went looking for one today. I went to 4 different spots and all of them were gross grandmas. The funny thing is there was one that advertises on bed page with hot girls (paradise spa) and when I got there they had the oldest granny of the bunch I visited today. Came to the forum and searched for ktwon to see if I could get some intel since I struck out on my own and found this post. LOL. They're all grandmas or legit looking day spas. Back in the day it was pretty easy to find hot or at least decent girls in ktown. Not now.
    Forgot to update. I finally landed ar Rose Spa in Ktown. Went in and found a young, cute, tiny / petite, Asian girl at the counter. She wore a kid-drift shirt that showed her belly button and had a tattoo on her collar bone. I thought I had finally lucked out. Decided to finally get a massage after wali9 in and see grannies all day. Got the massage and on the flip she asked if I wanted a table shower. I said yes and though I'd get some action, but when I showed her my hard dick she just put a towel on it. When the table shower was over she took me to the room and she said the massage was over. I asked if I could tip for more massage and pointed at my dick and she said no. First time in a long time I didn't get any play.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape