High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 333 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 383 433 833 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,995 of 19295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14315
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    No, she's new to the hobby and yes she's no beautiful young thing, but she looks much better in person and at least she's got great skills and her body is awesome! IDK, I think because of the lack of talent in Brevard and Indian River and considering what I'm reading on these pages about being ghosted and what providers are in jail or out, she's a good option! YMMV! But, if you read my review, it's an accurate description of what to expect when you pay her a visit. Of course, I'm not the best judge of talent but I do know what I'm talking about, I think?
    Well you are certainly correct about the current lack of talent. And I always appreciate your thoughtful reviews and PM's! I think I will put her on my "to do" list.

  2. #14314

    The right Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainJohn  [View Original Post]
    To anybody looking to hook up with Taylor on Camp Road, the skinny Blonde who dances in CB, she just called me with her new phone #: 321xxxx038.

    Have fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainJohn  [View Original Post]
    Taylor's Phone # is 321-522-2XXX.
    Nope. This Taylor, go back to SR's original post for pics:

    Quote Originally Posted by SwampRat  [View Original Post]
    I think this is who captain is referring to. I met her in 2018 when she first started and was hanging around with the fat Anastasia. Not to be confused with Anastasia UTR.

  3. #14313
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainJohn  [View Original Post]
    Taylor's Phone # is 321-522-2XXX.
    This Taylor?

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...l/435877331224

  4. #14312

    Taylor #

    Taylor's Phone # is 321-522-2XXX.

  5. #14311

    Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    I feel like I have seen her before somewhere. Is she really new or just making a return?
    No, she's new to the hobby and yes she's no beautiful young thing, but she looks much better in person and at least she's got great skills and her body is awesome! IDK, I think because of the lack of talent in Brevard and Indian River and considering what I'm reading on these pages about being ghosted and what providers are in jail or out, she's a good option! YMMV! But, if you read my review, it's an accurate description of what to expect when you pay her a visit. Of course, I'm not the best judge of talent but I do know what I'm talking about, I think?

  6. #14310
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainJohn  [View Original Post]
    To anybody looking to hook up with Taylor on Camp Road, the skinny Blonde who dances in CB, she just called me with her new phone #: 321xxxx038.

    Have fun.
    Can you PM me the new number?? Lost touch a few weeks ago.

  7. #14309

    Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    If you haven't got Tina's info yet, it's in her ad:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coast/95120304
    I feel like I have seen her before somewhere. Is she really new or just making a return?

  8. #14308
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder but she's simply not appealing to me. Guess I'm getting picky in my old age.
    Looks kinda of scary to me.

  9. #14307
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    If you haven't got Tina's info yet, it's in her ad:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coast/95120304
    I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder but she's simply not appealing to me. Guess I'm getting picky in my old age.

  10. #14306
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Returning today for two days now!!
    Who is Candi?

  11. #14305

    Here

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    So candi is returning tomorrow afternoon till Tuesday am so start scheduling now.

    Bs.
    Returning today for two days now!!

  12. #14304

    Contacting Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungRelax  [View Original Post]
    Can you PM digits? She seems like a great time.
    If you haven't got Tina's info yet, it's in her ad:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coast/95120304

  13. #14303

    Adora, no thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Baller12  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/f...689.htm?cat=26

    Has anyone seen her. Ad says space coast but 2 hour minimum and 1 k.
    Not only a 2 hour minimum for $1,000, but also a 25% deposit, so you've got to send her $250 just to schedule.

  14. #14302

    Same 'ol Honey

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustang1994  [View Original Post]
    I see that honey is back in melbourne does anyone know what she went away for and how she's looking after being away.
    Same 'ol Honey. I tried to contact her 4 times 2 weeks ago. Finally after 3 days she text back to me " Hey you ". Sent her a message almost immediately. Again nothing for 2 days. Finally she text me about a week ago and asked why I didn't try to get in touch with her. Set up an outcall for later that afternoon. Inquired to donation for hh and hour. 150 & 200. Text here back said ok. Last I have heard from her. Same old pattern as before. Lots of fun to be with and knows her way around BBBJ but it takes forever to meet up. Not too much in Brevard but not worth sitting around and hoping she gets back to me.

  15. #14301

    Your adora

    https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/f...689.htm?cat=26

    Has anyone seen her. Ad says space coast but 2 hour minimum and 1 k.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape