Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 334 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 384 434 834 ... LastLast
Results 4,996 to 5,010 of 19300
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14305

    Here

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    So candi is returning tomorrow afternoon till Tuesday am so start scheduling now.

    Bs.
    Returning today for two days now!!

  2. #14304

    Contacting Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungRelax  [View Original Post]
    Can you PM digits? She seems like a great time.
    If you haven't got Tina's info yet, it's in her ad:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coast/95120304

  3. #14303

    Adora, no thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Baller12  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/f...689.htm?cat=26

    Has anyone seen her. Ad says space coast but 2 hour minimum and 1 k.
    Not only a 2 hour minimum for $1,000, but also a 25% deposit, so you've got to send her $250 just to schedule.

  4. #14302

    Same 'ol Honey

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustang1994  [View Original Post]
    I see that honey is back in melbourne does anyone know what she went away for and how she's looking after being away.
    Same 'ol Honey. I tried to contact her 4 times 2 weeks ago. Finally after 3 days she text back to me " Hey you ". Sent her a message almost immediately. Again nothing for 2 days. Finally she text me about a week ago and asked why I didn't try to get in touch with her. Set up an outcall for later that afternoon. Inquired to donation for hh and hour. 150 & 200. Text here back said ok. Last I have heard from her. Same old pattern as before. Lots of fun to be with and knows her way around BBBJ but it takes forever to meet up. Not too much in Brevard but not worth sitting around and hoping she gets back to me.

  5. #14301

    Your adora

    https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/f...689.htm?cat=26

    Has anyone seen her. Ad says space coast but 2 hour minimum and 1 k.

  6. #14300

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by NattyDread  [View Original Post]
    I didn't post about her, Stymie did. Keep your facts straight.
    I'm sorry you are correct sir.

  7. #14299
    Quote Originally Posted by QuietlyLooking  [View Original Post]
    I see one of you or someone else seemed to have another bad experience with Justy!

    https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...-/284163695856

    Having been there myself, she is trouble and I would believe that she does have a pimp / handler as well! Another warning to stay away from Justy.
    Almost went this route a week ago until I saw a review on here. Thankful I dodged that one!

  8. #14298

    Another Justy Unhappy Customer

    I see one of you or someone else seemed to have another bad experience with Justy!

    https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...-/284163695856

    Having been there myself, she is trouble and I would believe that she does have a pimp / handler as well! Another warning to stay away from Justy.

  9. #14297

    Honey back in town

    I see that honey is back in melbourne does anyone know what she went away for and how she's looking after being away.

  10. #14296

    Maybe I'm too picky

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie155  [View Original Post]
    What was her body like?

    Was the picture in her add accurate?

    Is she thin or has she put on a lot of weight since that picture?

    Do you think if she was asked she would be freshly showered?
    Call me demanding, but a girl that can't clean it up pre date is a total turn off to me. 1 Star and certainly not "May return", in my book. I was actually considering her but the review of the needle & delivery person (aka manager) kinda sketched me out. I had tried on 3 occasions to start communication with her. It wasn't till I called her out on the needle incident that I got my first response. Naturally it was a disgruntled monger (it was an empty crack pipe not a needle) is actually what she told me! I felt relieved hearing this reasonable explanation. I'm a hard pass on this drama Queen.

    Peace Out.

  11. #14295

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by FireSprinklerG  [View Original Post]
    Will you're the one that post you know her and she needed help so I sent her the money for the room and then she ghosted me after long conversation as she as known you for a longtime and was out to rip people off. Only.
    I didn't post about her, Stymie did. Keep your facts straight.

  12. #14294

    Candi

    So candi is returning tomorrow afternoon till Tuesday am so start scheduling now.

    Bs.

  13. #14293

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by FireSprinklerG  [View Original Post]
    Will you're the one that post you know her and she needed help so I sent her the money for the room and then she ghosted me after long conversation as she as known you for a longtime and was out to rip people off. Only.
    I can conquer I've got lots of proof of her constant begging for money, with promise after promise. I believe SD cut her off as she was just evicted and why she's back in hotel. Told her before eviction went there but she still choose not to see more clients. Would beg for money saying no one else can help her. Something isn't right with her she's going down hill fast!

    Bs.

  14. #14292

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by NattyDread  [View Original Post]
    Oh I agree that he was a dumbass, but according to his post, she used your good standing and reputation as her reference to lure him in. That should piss you off. And you called her and she denied it. Surprise surprise. Cmon gentleman we all need to go back to using our big heads here.
    Will you're the one that post you know her and she needed help so I sent her the money for the room and then she ghosted me after long conversation as she as known you for a longtime and was out to rip people off. Only.

  15. #14291

    Vonda

    Quote Originally Posted by AyeVerb  [View Original Post]
    She posts fake pics to keep her crazy baby daddy / boyfriend from finding out she's still a provider. I've seen her twice before and both times were great! Good BBBJ, smooth skin, nice breast and a very pretty pink juicy puss that farts once it gets wet. Greek is also on the menu.
    Can someone inform me of her cash app so I can search that username and add Cocoa to it on Google to find out because everyone seems to be keeping her name / looks a secret. Seems like she is an old provider but I am new to the area and have no clue. Thanks I'm advance!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape