Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 334 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 384 434 834 ... LastLast
Results 4,996 to 5,010 of 19295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14300

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by NattyDread  [View Original Post]
    I didn't post about her, Stymie did. Keep your facts straight.
    I'm sorry you are correct sir.

  2. #14299
    Quote Originally Posted by QuietlyLooking  [View Original Post]
    I see one of you or someone else seemed to have another bad experience with Justy!

    https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...-/284163695856

    Having been there myself, she is trouble and I would believe that she does have a pimp / handler as well! Another warning to stay away from Justy.
    Almost went this route a week ago until I saw a review on here. Thankful I dodged that one!

  3. #14298

    Another Justy Unhappy Customer

    I see one of you or someone else seemed to have another bad experience with Justy!

    https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...-/284163695856

    Having been there myself, she is trouble and I would believe that she does have a pimp / handler as well! Another warning to stay away from Justy.

  4. #14297

    Honey back in town

    I see that honey is back in melbourne does anyone know what she went away for and how she's looking after being away.

  5. #14296

    Maybe I'm too picky

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie155  [View Original Post]
    What was her body like?

    Was the picture in her add accurate?

    Is she thin or has she put on a lot of weight since that picture?

    Do you think if she was asked she would be freshly showered?
    Call me demanding, but a girl that can't clean it up pre date is a total turn off to me. 1 Star and certainly not "May return", in my book. I was actually considering her but the review of the needle & delivery person (aka manager) kinda sketched me out. I had tried on 3 occasions to start communication with her. It wasn't till I called her out on the needle incident that I got my first response. Naturally it was a disgruntled monger (it was an empty crack pipe not a needle) is actually what she told me! I felt relieved hearing this reasonable explanation. I'm a hard pass on this drama Queen.

    Peace Out.

  6. #14295

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by FireSprinklerG  [View Original Post]
    Will you're the one that post you know her and she needed help so I sent her the money for the room and then she ghosted me after long conversation as she as known you for a longtime and was out to rip people off. Only.
    I didn't post about her, Stymie did. Keep your facts straight.

  7. #14294

    Candi

    So candi is returning tomorrow afternoon till Tuesday am so start scheduling now.

    Bs.

  8. #14293

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by FireSprinklerG  [View Original Post]
    Will you're the one that post you know her and she needed help so I sent her the money for the room and then she ghosted me after long conversation as she as known you for a longtime and was out to rip people off. Only.
    I can conquer I've got lots of proof of her constant begging for money, with promise after promise. I believe SD cut her off as she was just evicted and why she's back in hotel. Told her before eviction went there but she still choose not to see more clients. Would beg for money saying no one else can help her. Something isn't right with her she's going down hill fast!

    Bs.

  9. #14292

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by NattyDread  [View Original Post]
    Oh I agree that he was a dumbass, but according to his post, she used your good standing and reputation as her reference to lure him in. That should piss you off. And you called her and she denied it. Surprise surprise. Cmon gentleman we all need to go back to using our big heads here.
    Will you're the one that post you know her and she needed help so I sent her the money for the room and then she ghosted me after long conversation as she as known you for a longtime and was out to rip people off. Only.

  10. #14291

    Vonda

    Quote Originally Posted by AyeVerb  [View Original Post]
    She posts fake pics to keep her crazy baby daddy / boyfriend from finding out she's still a provider. I've seen her twice before and both times were great! Good BBBJ, smooth skin, nice breast and a very pretty pink juicy puss that farts once it gets wet. Greek is also on the menu.
    Can someone inform me of her cash app so I can search that username and add Cocoa to it on Google to find out because everyone seems to be keeping her name / looks a secret. Seems like she is an old provider but I am new to the area and have no clue. Thanks I'm advance!

  11. #14290
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Now, I did post a review on the Indian River Forum about this relatively new provider down in Sebastian. Although, I do most of my mongering in Brevard where I work, I have been looking for some action down where I live and since Redhead Vero retired (sadly!) and Tiffany passed, I have so far been unsuccessful until now. Unfortunately for me she only sees mongers Mon-Fri 9:30-4:30 and our schedules didn't mesh until today! Tina is new to the hobby, more of a borderline UTR since she only advertises on listcrawler, has a life and another job! If you like older dark haired spinners with a great body and matching skills, I highly recommend you pay her a visit. Tina usually sees clients in her house, but today she was in a nice hotel in the area where I paid her a visit. Naturally, we were both nervous meeting for the first time, but we had been texting for a few weeks trying to set something up. Tina greeted me in a nice sexy outfit and after some intelligent conversation, we got down to business. Some passionate DFK and soon we were both naked on the bed! More DFK and soon started with a great BBBJ and DT and then I returned the favor with DATY and she was fresh and sweet! Intense sixty nine segues into CG and MISH for at least fifteen minutes and we were both trembling and shaking and Tina had a couple of O's! We relaxed for awhile talking and then more attention to junior and more BBBJ and DT where she finished me of with CIM! Wow! Tina is an awesome provider and she told me that she would love to see older Senior Forum Members who are respectful instead of some of the time wasters she gets from listcrawler! I told her that I would get the word out to the "naughty boys club"! I'm definitely planning on seeing her again soon because she is so close and definitely has the potential to become my new ATF!
    Can you PM digits? She seems like a great time.

  12. #14289

    Honey BTW

    Quote Originally Posted by RojoBear  [View Original Post]
    No pik, but she gave me a royal run around because her sister was home. Finally drove back to the house but by then it was too late to partake. She's the same girl I recall from the past when she was behind Ford on US1. Cute face, put on a few pounds and there were a lot of sores on her legs. It's too bad but I think the medicine is taking over, probably a hard pass for me. Sad, she was a hottie when I saw her before.
    Unless you followed the entire tread, She's going by Honey now. Many alias's.

  13. #14288

    Re: Sierra (Sara)

    Quote Originally Posted by RojoBear  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman, anyone seen or heard from Sierra (Sara) lately? Been seeing her often and she went silent 2 weeks ago, way outa character. Any info appreciated.

    The Bear.
    I was seeing her fairly often myself here recently. I saw her about 3 weeks ago. Looks like some things were changing around her house. Looked like someone else was living there. She had some different pieces of furniture in her bedroom as well as she colored her hair. Just about 2 weeks ago I scheduled a visit for one evening. She responded quickly as she always has in the past and she was looking forward to meeting at 7 that same evening. At 6:30 she text and said she was sorry but had to cancel. A text message right after saying "I'll explain later but I've got to leave". I haven't heard anything from her since then.

    I always enjoyed visiting with her.

  14. #14287

    Aleja

    So, I finally did get a chance to meet with Aleja. Twice in fact. The most recent just last weekend.

    I have read the many posts of frustration regarding trying to get a response from her, or getting ghosted by her. In fact I myself wrote a ghosting report some months ago. She left me hanging and a bit miffed. So I told myself I wouldn't try again.

    Well, her photos and the occasional positive report finally convinced my to try again. Once I made contact and we set a time, things went smoothly. Both times I have met her in her nice new apartment space in Melbourne. Very clean and comfortable.

    Aleja herself? She is slender, tallish and cute. Yes, her teeth were the victims of a car accident, but she is still attractive without question. Once we made our introductions, things were easy and fluid. She is relaxed and easy to talk to. Also gets right to the fun. She has been very GFE and engaged with me. Also, right out of the shower, hair still damp, clean as can be. Very refreshing!

    All in all, I'd say she is a really good option. I will continue to call her now that she knows I am a safe client. Best of luck to you all. I would encourage you to give her a chance. I gave her two, which is rare for me, but I don't regret it now!

  15. #14286
    Quote Originally Posted by Nino32  [View Original Post]
    I received her pics and immediately knew who she was. She has gained some weight and her mom is also a regular poster.
    She posts fake pics to keep her crazy baby daddy / boyfriend from finding out she's still a provider. I've seen her twice before and both times were great! Good BBBJ, smooth skin, nice breast and a very pretty pink juicy puss that farts once it gets wet. Greek is also on the menu.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape