Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,041 to 5,055 of 13068
-
11-08-22 18:51 #8028Senior Member

Posts: 270Villa
BTW if you are the CA Lotto winner head int Villa and you "may" get a funnier aka more fun aka YMMV but these girls are varietal and usually best to develop the relationship first. One of them married a monger.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
The bathroom is usually clean so sorry the previous monger just got done splashing about.
-
11-08-22 16:24 #8027Regular Member

Posts: 7I've been there a few times. Seen May. She's decent and friendly. I'm not sure what it is about my approach but these AMP girls know exactly why I'm there. My advice is to go to the back door. They have a ghetto gate that someone is always hanging near. Plus your not standing on Lincoln Bl looking like an ass munch till someone answers. First experience there was Jenny. She was about 5'10 great body. When she walked in I commented on her looks and she immediately asked if I wanted to have fun. 50 to the house, 200 for everything. She got right to tossing salad without me even asking. Good times. Nice way to pass the time if you are getting your car washed.
Originally Posted by BastardChorum
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-22 21:36 #8026Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Toilet was shit
The shitter at villa was not up to par. There was water everywhere, there was very cheap toilet paper, and no hand towels. I am not impressed at all.
Originally Posted by BigBadNut
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-22 18:13 #8025Senior Member

Posts: 270Rosey rip off
Yup avoid this place "no fun zone".
Originally Posted by JamesMcCoy692
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-22 18:09 #8024Senior Member

Posts: 270Villa
Not a debate but I paid $90 at the door and Mabel got need and did a fun handy for $200. Which is insanely over priced but she is a 8. 5/9. 0 in the Thai mongering world. Clean sheet and good smells add value but I can't see this as a weekly go to.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-22 17:45 #8023Regular Member

Posts: 3Visiting DTLA
Visiting DTLA from out of town and looking for a place that is close to DT as I will not have a car.
Looking for RJ and BJ.
Can return the favor if anyone is in WA State.
-
11-07-22 12:54 #8022Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Rack rate
The rack rate for a handjob at the villas is 210, 150 for Paula and 60 for the door. I paid 120 tip. This place is off the deep end.
-
11-07-22 08:09 #8021Senior Member

Posts: 2017Looks like FS is impossible in Ktown.
Originally Posted by JamesMcCoy692
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-22 00:18 #8020Senior Member

Posts: 118Forgot to update. I finally landed ar Rose Spa in Ktown. Went in and found a young, cute, tiny / petite, Asian girl at the counter. She wore a kid-drift shirt that showed her belly button and had a tattoo on her collar bone. I thought I had finally lucked out. Decided to finally get a massage after wali9 in and see grannies all day. Got the massage and on the flip she asked if I wanted a table shower. I said yes and though I'd get some action, but when I showed her my hard dick she just put a towel on it. When the table shower was over she took me to the room and she said the massage was over. I asked if I could tip for more massage and pointed at my dick and she said no. First time in a long time I didn't get any play.
Originally Posted by JamesMcCoy692
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-22 02:15 #8019Senior Member

Posts: 1834No curtains. All rooms are walled, although there are some rooms with two tables. Maybe you went to the wrong place or spooked her for being potential LEO. Topless massages isn't a chargeable offense (AFAIK) else strip clubs would be flooded with offenders. Who did you see and when? You can PM me to verify if you're more comfortable with that.
Originally Posted by AsianPussy
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-22 23:13 #8018Senior Member

Posts: 26Zen in Venice / marina.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-22 22:51 #8017Senior Member

Posts: 665I think I tried this place, was it all curtains and whispering instead of walls? I remember she wanted crazy money, like $200 to take her top off.
Originally Posted by BastardChorum
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-22 22:14 #8016Senior Member

Posts: 1834Bookers have always been using fake pictures so there's no surprise there. Same deal with AMP ads on thatmall, bedpage, IG, etc. You can read up on the boycott on the other threads if you want. Any good monger will diversify to widen his horizons and hedge his bets. It maybe blasphemy to some, but I do get tired of raw dogging and creampie'ing those kgirls. It just so happens the boycott popped up and to maintain some contacts I'll venture for what goods are available in AMPs, HX, TER, P411, and maybe even PD if I'm feeling fancy.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
I'll admit that one girl in particular was unattractive in looks at that Venice spot but May was rather easy on the eyes. I'm surprised that it's fairly known place from your description. Rmaps hasn't listed a review of them in over 5 years and there's barely any mention of them here or TER. But, like I said, I only turn to AMPs rarely and don't know what other resources are available out there. I got rookie numbers here for AMPs compared to most here.
-
11-04-22 19:55 #8015Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Venice?
Goldfinger is mine. Vanessa is the one that blacklisted me.
Originally Posted by RudyRude
[View Original Post]
Venice?
-
11-04-22 16:41 #8014Senior Member

Posts: 26I LOL'd hard at your Yelp review for Venice and Goldfinger.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
Legend.
Unless someone is trading on your good name.











Reply With Quote





