Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 431 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 331 381 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 481 531 931 ... LastLast
Results 6,451 to 6,465 of 17735
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11285

    Vixens and others

    Quote Originally Posted by ErdRick  [View Original Post]
    Personally, I'm looking for something easy and simple, typically just a bbj or a QV maybe. Lot of those mentioned are either too pricey or don't do the little things, they're expecting HH or more.
    Almost every vixen, angel, and the ones mentioned below offer hh. And will tailor your session. The general etiquette rule in MY experience has been to get out in 25 minutes. This way, you're not running into next client. Others mentioned below are mostly if not all hh.

    Another thing is to do is Aways ask. I once asked a top tier person about 30 minutes her ad never mentioned hh and still doesn't today and was told, "yes. We can do that. Rate xyz" therefore, just because someone lacks hh in ads doesn't mean much. Vixens and angels (I've never seen any angel) mostly offer hh rates. Eden does too but be prepared to really be physically leaving after 25 minutes if that matters to you. My limited hh experience has been to be leaving after 20/25 minutes and I completely respect this because I don't desire walking past the next person. I only have visited 2 or 3 people for hh and it wasn't my first choice in my case. Each occasion I was pretty much politely asked (hinted) to leave In 20. Or 25. It was never stated but didn't need to be. This is my own experience only of course.

    If you find someone you like, I'd inquire about hh also, whether advertised or not, or heed the other advice further below. Thanks.

  2. #11284

    Qwickie

    Quote Originally Posted by ErdRick  [View Original Post]
    Personally, I'm looking for something easy and simple, typically just a bbj or a QV maybe. Lot of those mentioned are either too pricey or don't do the little things, they're expecting HH or more.
    The Eden 200 half FS is the best bargain in town, flat out. The angles offer very fun halfs. Scarlett offers a competitive and fun half. Ask her about how you would like your 30 to finish. Stay a whole 30 minutes. Take your shoes off. Relax. Enjoy.

  3. #11283
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    LOL. That's not what she looks like. Fatter, smaller fake boobs, and not that attractive. Saw her once. Just okay. Made me bang her with a tampon in. Not worth the $$, IMHO.
    LOL. I just seen her on a different site. Still wondering about this one. Pic takes me right back to site and with reviews. But someone that looks that good should have been talked about.

  4. #11282
    Quote Originally Posted by Rally7  [View Original Post]
    If the ads on escort allegator don't have a certain area of town, ie- north county, st. Charles, south city etc. Then you can probably figure that the ads are 96% fake. Some of the ones that say st. Louis, are real, but most are not.

    At least you are NOT paying any deposits. Hang in there.
    ...Example: Yesterday I saw an ad for "Stella". Pics looked promising, decided to do more research. I followed the process above, and noticed that she has ads for literally ALL OVER Missouri for yesterday: STL, KC, CoMo, Kirksville, Southeast MO, Springfield, etc. FAKE!
    Good pointers here.

    If the photos are TGTBT, I'll pretty much assume it's a scam and skip the ad.

    If the pics are less-than-flattering or clearly shitty selfies in hotels, I'll assume it may be legit and then Google image search the pictures that come up.

    If the photos show up scattered far and wide, it's a scam.

    If the photos track back to just that ad. Or have no results at all. Proceed with caution.

    Also, be wise in reading the ads. Pay attention to how they are written!

    Does she describe herself as a "young sexy girl," mention "sex styles," or just write in a way that sounds like it's not coming from a native English speaking American? It's a scam. Recognize it and move on.

  5. #11281
    Quote Originally Posted by Ritewing  [View Original Post]
    Guys-90 to 95% of all ripoffs, fakes, and scams come from Listcrawler / EscortAlligator. I don't know why people even bother looking at that site, and then act surprised when they get ripped off or are asked for a deposit.

    Despite a reduction of top providers in STL, we still have some great ladies here, If you stick with any of the Angels, Vixens, or quality independents like Tavia, Eden, Scarlett, Lilia, Abbey James, Violetta, Summer in Clayton, a couple of Asians- (and I'm sure I'm leaving out some other good ones) -you have at least 15 - 20 or more high quality providers that are completely reliable and predictable. All a little different but all good.

    So here's an idea when a provider mentions a deposit. You say "Sure-you send me a $50 deposit to cover my time and expenses to come see you, and if we actually get to visit-you get your deposit back along with your fee. And maybe even a little extra for being real". LOL.

    A great Al Pacino line from a great movie. *FUHGETTABOUTIT*.
    Personally, I'm looking for something easy and simple, typically just a bbj or a QV maybe. Lot of those mentioned are either too pricey or don't do the little things, they're expecting HH or more.

  6. #11280

    Alyssa Love

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyBobTuna  [View Original Post]
    https://rubmd.com/storage/listings/s...9c27-0e79.jpeg

    I heard some bad things about a Allysa love but not sure if this is her? Anyone see this one? Few good reviews on rubmd but not sure if it's legit.
    LOL. That's not what she looks like. Fatter, smaller fake boobs, and not that attractive. Saw her once. Just okay. Made me bang her with a tampon in. Not worth the $$, IMHO.

  7. #11279

    Listcrawler-FUHGETTABOUTIT"

    Quote Originally Posted by Bone69  [View Original Post]
    I tried texting 7 girls today. All of them wanted deposits. I may just stick to strip clubs. At least I know how to barter there and I know what I'm getting. It's going to be a long winter.

    Bone.
    Guys-90 to 95% of all ripoffs, fakes, and scams come from Listcrawler / EscortAlligator. I don't know why people even bother looking at that site, and then act surprised when they get ripped off or are asked for a deposit.

    Despite a reduction of top providers in STL, we still have some great ladies here, If you stick with any of the Angels, Vixens, or quality independents like Tavia, Eden, Scarlett, Lilia, Abbey James, Violetta, Summer in Clayton, a couple of Asians- (and I'm sure I'm leaving out some other good ones) -you have at least 15 - 20 or more high quality providers that are completely reliable and predictable. All a little different but all good.

    So here's an idea when a provider mentions a deposit. You say "Sure-you send me a $50 deposit to cover my time and expenses to come see you, and if we actually get to visit-you get your deposit back along with your fee. And maybe even a little extra for being real". LOL.

    A great Al Pacino line from a great movie. *FUHGETTABOUTIT*.

  8. #11278

    MeL on LC?

    Asked this before but I guess no one noticed.

    MeL is real, and heard good reviews, she used to post on LC several months back but stopped. Is she still around? Is the number the same?

  9. #11277

    Allysa rubmd

    https://rubmd.com/storage/listings/s...9c27-0e79.jpeg

    I heard some bad things about a Allysa love but not sure if this is her? Anyone see this one? Few good reviews on rubmd but not sure if it's legit.

  10. #11276
    Quote Originally Posted by BlahBl  [View Original Post]
    Guys, I have a friend that's legally blind. He's turning 4 x (upper 40's) in future. I'm going to book him some time with someone that is nice, sensitive and GFE. He's single. I can already hear some chatter about "what does it matter" etc.

    I really want to arrange someone special that's also the "nicest. " He's mentioned in past he's wanted to see someone. Maybe a vixen. Not sure. Or Reanne. But I'm thinking about Lily. Her ads are gone but she's the "amazing GFE" Lily in st Charles area. She sounded nice and effective. I can't find her anywhere so presume she's moved on. Welcome PMs. I'd contact her delicately and ask about situation l he's just a guy though. But needs assistance (transportation). Outcall won't work here. Eden's another possibility. But she's always booked.

    I was also thinking about Violeta Michelle or similar after getting him verified. She has something on her site that leads me to think she'd be open to this. One provider today responded she wasn't comfortable which is her right. My plan was to chauffeur him, pay, arrange, leave for 90 minutes / nearby, return, and keep, it quiet. 90 minutes. I've known him since childhood. He's single and lost his wife years ago. Welcome PMs. Thank you also.
    Just an update. A lot of people messaged me in past about this and provided feedback. Thank you. I had identified a great person for this and spoken to her about it.

    In any case, I've arranged an LMT appointment towards end of this month. The LMT is amazing and is beautiful and just LMT services will be provided. I foresee other visits in future to Scarlett (not talked to her but will in future) and a vixen but I think just "cuddling" in future.

    Thanks to everyone for the feedback.

  11. #11275
    Quote Originally Posted by DScott  [View Original Post]
    What was Maneater's gift? She is gorgeous, amazing body, 100% GFE, sexually aggressive but also very submissive, and would enthusiastically try almost any kink you can think of. And she would come up with wild stuff to try, and was happy to do it all on video if that is your thing. I'd say more but I don't want to piss her off in case she returns. Many times I was there for several hours. She should have asked for twice as much as she did and I tipped her more than any other provider. The only thing positive about her disappearance is that I've saved a fortune since she disappeared. Sorry to those of you that are tired of reading about her. Not really.
    She was the beautiful nympho in the matrix that let you live out everything you ever saw in a porn movie. You needed to and were glad you took the blue pill. You leave very satisfied, exhausted and spent. I'm sure she could only handle that so many times, because towards end booking was sparse.

  12. #11274
    Quote Originally Posted by DScott  [View Original Post]
    What was Maneater's gift? She is gorgeous, amazing body, 100% GFE, sexually aggressive but also very submissive, and would enthusiastically try almost any kink you can think of. And she would come up with wild stuff to try, and was happy to do it all on video if that is your thing. I'd say more but I don't want to piss her off in case she returns. Many times I was there for several hours. She should have asked for twice as much as she did and I tipped her more than any other provider. The only thing positive about her disappearance is that I've saved a fortune since she disappeared. Sorry to those of you that are tired of reading about her. Not really.
    LOL. I guess we all saved and lost out. Thanks.

  13. #11273
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyBobTuna  [View Original Post]
    Ok since a lot of us didn't get to see her what was her gift? Just pay attention to your needs like Tavia? Or did she seem like she couldn't get enough of you while you were there? Maye other providers will read this and learn. I am a Tavia! Just wondering the difference.
    What was Maneater's gift? She is gorgeous, amazing body, 100% GFE, sexually aggressive but also very submissive, and would enthusiastically try almost any kink you can think of. And she would come up with wild stuff to try, and was happy to do it all on video if that is your thing. I'd say more but I don't want to piss her off in case she returns. Many times I was there for several hours. She should have asked for twice as much as she did and I tipped her more than any other provider. The only thing positive about her disappearance is that I've saved a fortune since she disappeared. Sorry to those of you that are tired of reading about her. Not really.

  14. #11272
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybinv1  [View Original Post]
    If the ads on escort allegator don't have a certain area of town, ie- north county, st. Charles, south city etc. Then you can probably figure that the ads are 96% fake. Some of the ones that say st. Louis, are real, but most are not.

    At least you are NOT paying any deposits. Hang in there.
    I tried texting 7 girls today. All of them wanted deposits. I may just stick to strip clubs. At least I know how to barter there and I know what I'm getting. It's going to be a long winter.

    Bone.

  15. #11271
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybinv1  [View Original Post]
    If the ads on escort allegator don't have a certain area of town, ie- north county, st. Charles, south city etc. Then you can probably figure that the ads are 96% fake. Some of the ones that say st. Louis, are real, but most are not.

    At least you are NOT paying any deposits. Hang in there.
    One trick you can do on Listcrawler, to check for any gals you want to research, is to use the "Follow" functionality on the website.

    1) Find a gal you like and want to research. For this I assume you're in the Escort Alligator category, but this should work regardless of what category their ad is in.

    2) Click on the "Follow" icon for the Provide (near top of their ad).

    3) Pull out the collapsing menu, look at the lowest line in the list of categories for "Followed". It only shows ads of gals you've followed. Click on that.

    4) Results will list all the recent ads for the gal in question. If she has multiple ads from multiple places on the same day, it's a fake / scam.

    5) Just because she doesn't have ads from multiple places on the same day DOESN'T mean it's not a fake / scam, though.

    6) Unfollow the gal, start on next one if needed.

    Example: Yesterday I saw an ad for "Stella". Pics looked promising, decided to do more research. I followed the process above, and noticed that she has ads for literally ALL OVER Missouri for yesterday: STL, KC, CoMo, Kirksville, Southeast MO, Springfield, etc. FAKE!

    I hope this helps.

    Rally7.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape