Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,466 to 6,480 of 17734
-
11-07-22 11:05 #11269Senior Member

Posts: 247There is always hope. I think a few know, not sure how many that this was Maneaters 2nd rodeo. She was somewhat active 2014 to about 2016 then disappeared.
Originally Posted by JimmyBobTuna
[View Original Post]
Hopefully she will return.
Since I've seen Tavia and Maneater several time I'd offer this comparison. Tavia is absolutely an A List GFE provider. She is just remarkable to spend time with. Have you ever seen a bad review?. Gold Standard like Eden, Parker, Violetta and several other locals. They are all a little different, but all remarkable.
And then there's Angel, Rebecca, Maneater. Here's how I would describe seeing her. Before your arrival she has already determine what SHE NEEDS out of the meeting. 3 O's, 7 O's maybe more, she's determined to get them, and lucky you, she's taking you along for the ride. It was always an unbelievable experience.
-
11-07-22 09:28 #11268Senior Member

Posts: 149Saint Charles Lily
If anyone has Saint Charles Lillys phone number I would appreciate it if you could PM me. It's been a while since I've seen her and my number is old. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks have a great day.
-
11-07-22 08:47 #11267Senior Member

Posts: 447If they mention divorce it's a fake ad! LOL.
Originally Posted by Bone69
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-22 00:16 #11266Senior Member

Posts: 316Energy and enthusiasm, as mentioned below. On top of great looks and a rockin' body. But basically she just acted like a freaking nymphomaniac!!
Originally Posted by JimmyBobTuna
[View Original Post]
I only got to experience her twice, but those remain two of my best hobby experiences.
-
11-06-22 21:53 #11265Senior Member

Posts: 39Ok since a lot of us didn't get to see her what was her gift? Just pay attention to your needs like Tavia? Or did she seem like she couldn't get enough of you while you were there? Maye other providers will read this and learn. I am a Tavia! Just wondering the difference.
Originally Posted by TheSwampHawk
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-22 19:54 #11264Senior Member

Posts: 458All right, I've seen Jesse before, a couple of times that annoyed matches the description I would give of her or her performance. My biggest complaint that I've ever had about her was that she had a cat living in the hotel room with her which had a bit of a litter box smell on one of my visits. No track marks, no bruises, was definitely living out of a hotel room, a little bigger than her pics would lead you to believe. But that's it.
Originally Posted by Popeye42
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-22 17:07 #11263Senior Member

Posts: 1286Plus, she was EASY on the eyes
What he (BJ314) said. One of my all-time best experiences. Just bumming it was only one.
Originally Posted by BigJohn314
[View Original Post]
But, by all means, please share anyone you think currently is in her class.
-HH, SS,
-SH.
-
11-06-22 16:04 #11262Senior Member

Posts: 237Maneater was in a class of her own. Good luck matching her. She either truly enjoyed her work or deserves an academy award. There are several great providers around town, each with their own charm. None match the energy and enthusiasm of Maneater. If you or anyone here has a solid replacement I'm all ears.
Originally Posted by JimmyBobTuna
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-22 15:46 #11261Senior Member

Posts: 125Anyone real?
I have reached out several times this week to ladies on escortalligator. To no avail. Either they want deposit, no response, or not real. I have been looking at the ad that is for the 36 year old divorced woman recently. I may try her next. Smh.
Bone.
-
11-06-22 01:11 #11260Senior Member

Posts: 412That sounds a little higher than before covid, but I still think it was money well spent. I had a great time and she's one of the 5 hottest I've been with to date.
Originally Posted by Ritewing
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-22 20:01 #11259Senior Member

Posts: 39Specialties
I have been away from the game a bit and was wondering if there are any newer providers in the class of MANEATER? She is one I always wanted to meet but never could get it set up. I guess I am asking who out there if any around St. Louis will make me forget my name when we are done.
-
11-05-22 18:42 #11258Senior Member

Posts: 192Savanna
I can corroborate this if anyone cares to know.
Originally Posted by RangerStl
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-22 15:48 #11257Senior Member

Posts: 40Nope
Sorry. Thems the numbers. I'm having a difficult time figuring out why I would see anyone but Tavia now.
Originally Posted by Ritewing
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-22 14:53 #11256Senior Member

Posts: 218From my understand, she's no longer in the game. I've got her personal number and she texted me a couple weeks ago saying she thought she was ready to be done. I'm assuming the lack of her ads being up would confirm that.
Originally Posted by Rally7
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-22 14:25 #11255Banned Member

Posts: 116When you can't find them.
Typically when the ads come down and you can't find someone, they've taken a break or moved on from the industry. Many disappointing and bad stories out there regarding providers and bad situations they've found themselves in. So it would not be a surprise to see them leave the space.
Originally Posted by Rally7
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





