Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 377 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 277 327 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 427 477 877 1377 ... LastLast
Results 5,641 to 5,655 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19183

    Katie from VA

    Quote Originally Posted by DaeMen  [View Original Post]
    I was messaging her, set an appointment, and then she disappeared.

  2. #19182

    Eros

    I've contacted both Antonella and Isabella Herrera from Eros, seems like they came to Indy together, both very responsive texts and have not asked for anything up front, anyone have experience with either? If they're the real deal holy shit they're smokin.

  3. #19181

    Mia ripped me off too

    Quote Originally Posted by BratForRoastBf  [View Original Post]
    Been watching from the sidelines for a while.

    Have to make my first report about getting ripped off by a provider calling herself Mia. She's at the Quality inn on 21st. Agreed to meet this morning and went to the room number she gave. Out walks a tall black guy who she said was her "weed man". I put the donation down she picked it up and asked if I had a cover. Nope that's on you. Fumbled around the room looking for one then said her friend was bringing one. Asked for a lighter, I don't smoke, made her way past me quickly and left the room. Two minutes later the "weed man" stepped back in and said she ghosted me. Out $50 on donation, but my dumbass ignored all the red flags. No verification pic (I usually have them send a selfie with a hand gesture and face in the pic). Agreed quickly to backdoor with no upcharge. Body / face didn't match the post. A large man leaving the room, and her avoiding getting undressed till she had money in hand. Lesson learned I blame my head cold for letting the other head take over.
    Stay away from this one. She has nothing but trouble. Don't be tempted.

  4. #19180

    Blonde or brunette?

    Has anyone had any experiences with either of these two?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3175501947

  5. #19179
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting reports claiming that another person is or was collaborating with Law Enforcement officials, largely because many of these reports are less than genuine.

    The fact I'll just come out and say it: From my long history running this forum, the vast majority of these accusations are authored by ex-boyfriends, ex-clients, competitors, and other individuals with a grudge who post the accusations solely to disparage their "target".

    But nevertheless, let's follow the logic:

    1. How exactly do you know that the individual is cooperating with LE? From my perspective, the only way I can imagine that you would know this would be if you were "in the room" at the time, which makes you either LE or an imformant yourself.

    2. From experience, many of these accusations are substantiated solely by the author having witnessed the individual talking to cops on the street, which is not in and of itself sufficient evidence of anything. If you're claiming that as the source of your accusation, then every person who has been given a traffic ticket is also cooperating with LE. It just doesn't wash.

    3. Nevertheless, let's assume that the individual you mentioned is in fact "working with LE". OK, so what? What exactly are they going to tell them? That they fucked some guy for money? I've never heard of any individual being prosecuted for engaging in commercial sex based on the testimony of a street prostitute. It just doesn't make any sense. Can you imagine the scene in the courtroom where a jury is listening to some street prostitute on a witness stand pointing at some average Joe and claiming "He paid me for sex!". It's just laughable.

    Like I said, so what?

    The bottom line: Don't waste my time posting this sort of stupidity in my forum.

    Thanks!

  6. #19178

    Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyButt  [View Original Post]
    Been emailing back and forth myself but haven't gotten the schedules to line up. She looks promising. Might try her tomorrow.

    TB.
    There are reviews on the oThER site. 5 total and overall decent reviews. They say she's 5+ years older than her pics which is why I never saw her. Also, not really dfk. Reviews say she gives a great BBBJ though.

  7. #19177
    Quote Originally Posted by Cook72  [View Original Post]
    I agree, not the Brookee that I recall.
    Agreed.

    10 characters.

  8. #19176
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear47374  [View Original Post]
    This does NOT appear to be Brookee formerly of ee.
    I agree, not the Brookee that I recall.

  9. #19175

  10. #19174

    Brookee ee

    Quote Originally Posted by TigerKing  [View Original Post]
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I think this is her. Been around for a while off and on.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/98735254
    This does NOT appear to be Brookee formerly of ee.

  11. #19173
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGeek  [View Original Post]
    Have any more info other than a name? Is she on Tryst or EA?
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I think this is her. Been around for a while off and on.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/98735254

  12. #19172
    Quote Originally Posted by Cook72  [View Original Post]
    Is this Brookee from or at least formerly of Eloquent Evening in Cincy? If so your right, those are really nice soft big boobs, or least they were, I have not seen her in several years. Always treated me good though.
    Have any more info other than a name? Is she on Tryst or EA?

  13. #19171

    Catherine

    Quote Originally Posted by TigerKing  [View Original Post]
    I had someone cancel on me for an upcoming appt which was a bummer but came across this one. Searched and couldn't find anything. Anyone have experience with her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/catherine-amour
    Been emailing back and forth myself but haven't gotten the schedules to line up. She looks promising. Might try her tomorrow.

    TB.

  14. #19170
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904
    Quote Originally Posted by WaveMaker  [View Original Post]
    Saw Brooke last eventing. She had just arrived in town and was nice and horny. Looked great! As I've said many times before, she has the best, all natural EEE boobs in Indianapolis. And she provides a wonderful GFE. Don't miss seeing her!
    Is this Brookee from or at least formerly of Eloquent Evening in Cincy? If so your right, those are really nice soft big boobs, or least they were, I have not seen her in several years. Always treated me good though.

  15. #19169

    Tryst

    I had someone cancel on me for an upcoming appt which was a bummer but came across this one. Searched and couldn't find anything. Anyone have experience with her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/catherine-amour

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape