Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 379 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 279 329 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 429 479 879 1379 ... LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,685 of 24806
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19136

    50 pounds

    Quote Originally Posted by BratForRoastBf  [View Original Post]
    Yup that's her post. She's about 50 lbs. Lighter in person if it is still the same lady. She's still posting. I left a review and comment on E. A, but I don't see them on there. It's frustrating that the don't allow you to warn others about dangerous situations.
    50 pounds lighter?

  2. #19135
    Quote Originally Posted by PornLoverJess  [View Original Post]
    Been chatting with her and she seems nice so far. Any insight would be appreciated.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...d/849855140494
    Someone posted about her within the last couple of weeks and confirmed she is legit.

  3. #19134

    Real deal

    Quote Originally Posted by PornLoverJess  [View Original Post]
    Been chatting with her and she seems nice so far. Any insight would be appreciated.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...d/849855140494
    She is the real deal and you are going back to have a nice time. Very sweet started with a body rub worked up from there nice lady you won't be disappointed!

    Good luck.

  4. #19133
    Yup that's her post. She's about 50 lbs. Lighter in person if it is still the same lady. She's still posting. I left a review and comment on E. A, but I don't see them on there. It's frustrating that the don't allow you to warn others about dangerous situations.

  5. #19132

    Any info

    Been chatting with her and she seems nice so far. Any insight would be appreciated.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...d/849855140494

  6. #19131

    Is this the Mia you are talking about?

    Quote Originally Posted by BratForRoastBf  [View Original Post]
    Been watching from the sidelines for a while.

    Have to make my first report about getting ripped off by a provider calling herself Mia. She's at the Quality inn on 21st. Agreed to meet this morning and went to the room number she gave. Out walks a tall black guy who she said was her "weed man". I put the donation down she picked it up and asked if I had a cover. Nope that's on you. Fumbled around the room looking for one then said her friend was bringing one. Asked for a lighter, I don't smoke, made her way past me quickly and left the room. Two minutes later the "weed man" stepped back in and said she ghosted me. Out $50 on donation, but my dumbass ignored all the red flags. No verification pic (I usually have them send a selfie with a hand gesture and face in the pic). Agreed quickly to backdoor with no upcharge. Body / face didn't match the post. A large man leaving the room, and her avoiding getting undressed till she had money in hand. Lesson learned I blame my head cold for letting the other head take over.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/97668523

  7. #19130

  8. #19129

    Mia Ripped me off

    Been watching from the sidelines for a while.

    Have to make my first report about getting ripped off by a provider calling herself Mia. She's at the Quality inn on 21st. Agreed to meet this morning and went to the room number she gave. Out walks a tall black guy who she said was her "weed man". I put the donation down she picked it up and asked if I had a cover. Nope that's on you. Fumbled around the room looking for one then said her friend was bringing one. Asked for a lighter, I don't smoke, made her way past me quickly and left the room. Two minutes later the "weed man" stepped back in and said she ghosted me. Out $50 on donation, but my dumbass ignored all the red flags. No verification pic (I usually have them send a selfie with a hand gesture and face in the pic). Agreed quickly to backdoor with no upcharge. Body / face didn't match the post. A large man leaving the room, and her avoiding getting undressed till she had money in hand. Lesson learned I blame my head cold for letting the other head take over.

  9. #19128

    She looks kinda hot to me

    Quote Originally Posted by NamelessGhost  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her dozens of times. She is in a VERY sketchy location and has a special needs bf who is no issue. Her situation will likely change in early Nov.

    Fairly high volume. Which she denies. But she's good at her job. Her "issue" is ongoing but doesn't get in way.

    Be nice to her!
    Thanks for the feedback Nameless. Might give her a go. Must be doing something well if you have seen her quite often. What is it that will be changing in early Nov?

  10. #19127

    Best Massage Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    I posted this in a massage thread as well. No private messages please. She has current urgent need for money so she's willing to see some people. If you know how to get a hold of her that is. Don't ask me. From my understanding she still currently clean and still way more of a woman than she used to be. I know there's some of you that know how to get a hold of her.
    Thanks for the info Ty! Those who know. Know.

  11. #19126

    Asian Escort BFS CIM

    Quote Originally Posted by Badabing1000  [View Original Post]
    Howdy,

    I am a South Bender who will be visiting your very fine city in a couple weeks. I see that there are several STG ads for Asian providers touting BBFS and CIM. Are they for real?

    We have nothing that on the SB STG.

    Thanks, Bing.
    1- NONE of the pictures are accurate.

    2- Promises are always lies.

    3- BBFS CIM may be advertised but IF it is available it will cost at least $ more.

    4- Some providers are worth it and some are not.

    5- It is always a gamble.

    6- If the unknown is a bit of a thrill for you the you will enjoy it.

    7- Don't be afraid to walk away if you do not like what you see.

    Good luck and don't forget to report back!

    One last point. Some providers at AMPs are willing to BBFS and it is cheaper than the Asian Escorts. Just a thought.

  12. #19125
    Quote Originally Posted by DaeMen  [View Original Post]
    How is her body now? Bit of a tummy? Flabby?
    Bit of a pooch, skinny-fat if that makes sense.

  13. #19124

    Katie- back from VA?


  14. #19123

    Fake pix

    Quote Originally Posted by DaeMen  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her & can verify her appearance? Service?
    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...3/558079860940

    OK, I finally got (them) to send new pics, and it's a Catfish or worse (pics were online porn). So avoid.

  15. #19122
    Quote Originally Posted by Badabing1000  [View Original Post]
    Howdy,

    I am a South Bender who will be visiting your very fine city in a couple weeks. I see that there are several STG ads for Asian providers touting BBFS and CIM. Are they for real?

    We have nothing that on the SB STG.

    Thanks, Bing.
    It depends but yes and it's extra. It's about 100 extra on top of whatever you are paying.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape