Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 414 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 314 364 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 464 514 914 ... LastLast
Results 6,196 to 6,210 of 17951
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11756

    Set the record straight

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffinStuffin  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple of times back in the Winter. She kind of dropped off the radar after that and someone said she was in jail. I haven't seen her advertise for many moons. Maybe rehab for the percosets? If anyone knows anything, I'd love to see her again.
    I was intimately involved with this lying ***** but that's me problem LOL! But to set this record straight she wasn't using perks she was straight up shooting fentanyl! She had me wrapped up nice and tight and we got along great until her dealer got her back on crack so he could control her and who she was seeing. He has an issue with straight dudes that get close to his meal ticket! Yeah he's also her pimp! But just wanted to let you know what you're up against and that prick is capable of anything! Just take precaution when with her, he'll come in the the room while you're distracted and steal you blind!

  2. #11755

    Oh really

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    She's still active on her FB but yeah it seems she's out of the game as far as advertising goes. She was underrated IMO, I feel like their should of been more chatter about her.
    Well Dreads no disrespect to you but maybe you didn't get close enough look at the *****!? She tends to lie about everything including the death of her own grandmother! And when confronted with the fact that her own sister told me that her grandma was just fine, she says "that's because it's from the other side of the family" What? Are you joking? Lmfao, BTW they are not half sisters or step sisters! So the only chatter would be coming from those false teeth she's going to need soon or my teeth chattering as she scrapes over my cock in that horrible head game she has! I'll admit she has charm and could sell ice cubes to an Eskimo! LOL. But I'm tired of supporting her just to see her room straight back to that crackhead David! It's just a damn shame that they need to get hooked up with the worst bunch of people and get roped in! But you have at it Sir, maybe you might find a better method? Maybe? And I'm pretty sure she'd be better off with you or anyone besides her current pick! LOL! Not that you would want that responsibility. Anyway if I get her number I'll pass it to you and I'd suggest messenger is the best form of contact, just be gentle cause her temper is lightening fast and just as powerful!! Do not and I respect do not mention this site as she will block you! If she asks you for money I would walk away fast because she is only sucking in for the kill LOL! Just be careful she got me for about 1200 $! So just be careful!

  3. #11754

    Halie

    Quote Originally Posted by Knucky  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Halie, the skinny little brunette? She quit advertising for a while and I was seeing her regularly. She kind of dropped off the radar and hasn't responded for over two mos.
    Well she got hooked up with some loser crack head about a year ago. Well he and his stupidity get them 4-5 times I lost count! The last time they're luck ran out and both went to the grey bar suites! He's still there and she ended up with an attorney, don't know who paid for all that shit? Hehehe At any rate she is in a sober living facility.

    And supposed to be for 90 days but she is on her own I'm done with her!!

  4. #11753

    Halie

    Quote Originally Posted by Knucky  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Halie, the skinny little brunette? She quit advertising for a while and I was seeing her regularly. She kind of dropped off the radar and hasn't responded for over two mos.
    She's still active on her FB but yeah it seems she's out of the game as far as advertising goes. She was underrated IMO, I feel like their should of been more chatter about her.

  5. #11752

    Halie

    Quote Originally Posted by Knucky  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Halie, the skinny little brunette? She quit advertising for a while and I was seeing her regularly. She kind of dropped off the radar and hasn't responded for over two mos.
    I saw her a couple of times back in the Winter. She kind of dropped off the radar after that and someone said she was in jail. I haven't seen her advertise for many moons. Maybe rehab for the percosets? If anyone knows anything, I'd love to see her again.

  6. #11751

    Halie

    Anyone know what happened to Halie, the skinny little brunette? She quit advertising for a while and I was seeing her regularly. She kind of dropped off the radar and hasn't responded for over two mos.

  7. #11750

    Jenna-No bet!

    Quote Originally Posted by GrittyB  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps it was a rate hike for Breeder's Cup.
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/094174110850

    I don't like those odds. That would be a bad bet with a poor ROI. 5 bills? NFW! She quotes "No hassle scheduling!" For 5 bills I would say there is no problem.

    That is an easy pass. No pussy is worth that kind of money. I would have buyers' remorse. After leaving I would say to myself what did I just pay for. At the end of the day, what are you trying to do in the first place? Whether it's $50 or $500?

    For that amount of $. I could have 8-10 visits with my tall skinny UTR redhead with huge natural tits.

    PASS.

  8. #11749

    Alex or Ukrainian girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kay130  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    Interested in meeting her. Any review?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...p/578334249101
    Use to see her quite often, till she went batshit crazy. Gives very good BBBJ and kitty is okay. But you need to decide if you want your date to be on her couch because her dogs, (actually her bf / pimp), is in the bedroom. When she started that shit I stopped seeing her. But, YMMV. Good luck.

  9. #11748

    Breeders Cup inflation?

    I'm hoping that is just a temporary increase because all the high rollers are in town.

    She could probably could have asked for a G and stayed busy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mg0685  [View Original Post]
    Looks like her rate went up like crazy. I remember when it was 3, 4, now $$.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/713696830646

  10. #11747

    Perhaps

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyKyGuy  [View Original Post]
    And fuck less strangers. Now I'm not going to pay that but if she gets 3-5 guys a week to do it then she's making bank and not working too hard for it. Just a thought.
    Perhaps it was a rate hike for Breeder's Cup.

  11. #11746

    Double trouble

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/591090297442

    Seen the duo known as double trouble yesterday at my room and I must say I was impressed! Both were Young, cute, and friendly. I just settled with a duo BBBJ only visit and the head game was actually pretty decent. Both had no interaction with each other, one would go down and wait till I told the other it was their turn. The pierced nips was on her time of the month so I didn't partake in FS. But I must say those pierced tits really did it for me LOL. I'd repeat next time I get a room or arrange a booth visit. I don't really like CV too much.

  12. #11745

    Or make more money

    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicPope  [View Original Post]
    I don't care to splurge after a few meetups but that's a good way to price yourself out of business. Anyone even tried it?
    And fuck less strangers. Now I'm not going to pay that but if she gets 3-5 guys a week to do it then she's making bank and not working too hard for it. Just a thought.

  13. #11744

    Tons

    Quote Originally Posted by Kay130  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    Interested in meeting her. Any review?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...p/578334249101
    Tons of reviews. Look up Alex or Ukrainian girl.

  14. #11743

    She's insane

    Quote Originally Posted by Mg0685  [View Original Post]
    Looks like her rate went up like crazy. I remember when it was 3, 4, now $$.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/713696830646
    Jenna has completely gone off the rails! I wouldn't pay her or any chick that kind of money! I remember the days when she first started out, I used to lay on that all weekend for less then that!! Wasn't ever so that great why.

  15. #11742

    Any review on her?

    Hi guys,

    Interested in meeting her. Any review?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...p/578334249101

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape