Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,211 to 6,225 of 17951
-
11-05-22 14:03 #11741Asshole

Posts: 39How did you text her
How did you text her? This is no contact info on the ad that I can see!? If there is please point it out.
Originally Posted by MongoJerry
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-22 23:44 #11740Senior Member

Posts: 51I don't care to splurge after a few meetups but that's a good way to price yourself out of business. Anyone even tried it?
Originally Posted by Mg0685
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-22 23:39 #11739Senior Member

Posts: 46Saved me too
I figured the same thing. They texted me said they had a girl in town glad I hadn't went yet! Bobo is a lot of fun once you get to know her!
Originally Posted by Motor61
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-22 19:56 #11738Senior Member

Posts: 53Anna in Lex
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...u/558339056489
Texted Anna to meet up, it's been a while since I exchanged fluids, responded quickly but is not reviewed on here. Any mongers have the scoop? Seems ok but we all know the wheels can fall in a hurry. Let me know, be safe.
-
11-04-22 18:10 #11737Senior Member

Posts: 154Elite Pussy Jenna
Looks like her rate went up like crazy. I remember when it was 3, 4, now $$.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...-/713696830646
-
11-04-22 11:12 #11736Senior Member

Posts: 223Wow
I would had thought she'd be better, being BoBo is the handler who asked me to see her new girl?? Thanks for the review, and hope you save folks same money!! You did me.
Originally Posted by Whobby
[View Original Post]
So sad, I stopped seeing those types of girls ads, after the first time I got service like that, said never again plus from some of the reviews on here!! Great board for knowledge on those type of ads. Guess I'll wait until BoBo herself returns, she's a great time, and from our second meeting, she jumped right into our last meeting without asking her. Wish I could had seen her a few weeks ago when see was here.
Stay safe and watch your back!!
-
11-04-22 09:45 #11735Senior Member

Posts: 70My time was not great
Saw her. Not Thai. Short with big saddlebags. Won't let you touch her tits. Face is ok. Teeth are awful. Not much communication. Sucked on my nipples well. Tongue was great with them. Lousy with the CBJ. She lubed up and laid down. Upon entering."be genter". I'm not going to hurt anyone. Sadly. LOL. Wouldn't let me suck on her tits and everything was "ow". Will not repeat with her.
Originally Posted by Motor61
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-22 09:27 #11734Senior Member

Posts: 63Bree is probably your best bet since there isn't much to choose from. She is often hard to get in contact with though. https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...r/430353333147.
Originally Posted by MrPrice
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-22 07:10 #11733Senior Member

Posts: 41Richmond ky
Any reliable provider in Richmond.
-
11-03-22 23:03 #11732Banned Member

Posts: 133She bought a house. So its not a bad development, a positive one.
Originally Posted by RexChapman
[View Original Post]
Yeah she is a very quality provider.
A shame about all this CBJ I am reading. CBJ is horrible. :
-
11-03-22 21:45 #11731Senior Member

Posts: 46Any info
Anyone tried this "party girl".
-
11-03-22 20:02 #11730Regular Member

Posts: 2Maybe
I've had it before. She's cute, but no head and kinda just lays there until you're done.
Originally Posted by NewGuy6977
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-22 17:59 #11729Senior Member

Posts: 348Nikoe
The one and only.
Originally Posted by BlackMombo
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-22 16:23 #11728Senior Member

Posts: 484Dee Dee and Friend
Yes, she did work with Dee Dee. I tried to set something up to do a duo with them and it never worked out. I too wonder how she its. I see she is in Frankfort. Tried to contact her several days ago and got no response.
Originally Posted by NewHobby15
[View Original Post]
I saw where Dee Dee has a new partner so I guess they had a falling out.
-
11-03-22 14:01 #11727Senior Member

Posts: 172She's not Bobo
I've seen the Thai girl. Tall and thin. Very attractive. Horrible service. Wears a mask. Doesn't take her dress off. Just pulls it up and pulls the top down. No BJ of any sort. Just a HJ until upright, on goes protection, and she lays down so you can do what you need. It sucked. Everything is an upsell. If you want the dress off, give me money. If you want a more interactive experience, give me money. That she knows how to say. Last two have been like that.
Originally Posted by Motor61
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





