Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10403

    Abella

    Saw the ad, which looked fishy to say the least but decided to contact anyway since pics said verified. Comms were quick and quoted $150 hr BBBJ, bfs, Greek extra, which right there sent all sorts of red flags. After some searching, found out the girl in the pics is a different photo and video content provider that does not do meetings in person and doesn't even reside anywhere near FL.

    Address given by the person in text was a hotel near 192, most definitely a scam, or a bait & switch scenario or who knows, something more dangerous. Thread safely.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/2942684

  2. #10402

    Nina Local New?

    Anyone have any experience with Nina? Looks TGTBT, but wanted to see before booking.

    https://rubmd.com/orlando-fl/e38614b...9-ff62215d1e2f

  3. #10401

    Lia from Tampa,

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...80698/34078344

    Contacted her but did not pull the trigger. A 30% deposit was requested. I respectfully declined. I have read many reports on this board about men being scammed after giving deposits.

  4. #10400
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperTrooper  [View Original Post]
    Friends I am just heading to Orlando for the day and wanted to see if anyone can suggest a higher end escort? Looked on Eros and no one answered. Just figured I ask on here.
    https://avalon.sexy/

    Your welcome. That's all for me stay safe take care and I'll catch you next time.

  5. #10399

    High End request

    Friends I am just heading to Orlando for the day and wanted to see if anyone can suggest a higher end escort? Looked on Eros and no one answered. Just figured I ask on here.

  6. #10398

  7. #10397

    Nikki Baby

    Texted her around 7 pm to see if she was available and got a response right away. Then silence for another 2 hrs. Texted her again and said she was driving thru the WP area in the next 10 min and was available for a QV car date. Met up with her for a QV in a random parking lot, jumped in my car and got the deed done. Good sloppy BBBJ.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...e/246905490031

  8. #10396
    Quote Originally Posted by Oshmalee  [View Original Post]
    Same chest tat. Her hair is a diff color. Otherwise I would say it's the same girl.
    Looked like a fake ad to me so I put it to the test. I texted, got the address, told her my eta then never showed. Told her I was there. This is normally where you get hit with the "go buy a gift card scam" but instead she sent me the room number, then she followed thru with a phone call. I was for sure this was a scam ad but I could be wrong. She's staying in a hotel I've never heard of by the airport area.

  9. #10395

    Same girl

    Same chest tat. Her hair is a diff color. Otherwise I would say it's the same girl.

    Quote Originally Posted by Junk12  [View Original Post]
    When you click more pics, looks like two different girls?

  10. #10394
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAceTg1  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    In the Orlando Area but open to Cassleberry, Sanford and Cocoa and nearby Areas. Looking to have a dream but can't find the right person. Looking for references over 30, No AA preferably that speaks Greek. Haven't been able to find any one new since my last person moved so on the market again. Would really appreciate some help.
    Start posting some reviews.

  11. #10393

    Different girls

    Quote Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio  [View Original Post]
    When you click more pics, looks like two different girls?

  12. #10392

  13. #10391

    Has anybody tried her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/jazzy-kay

    The photos are at least 2019, that's all I can tell.

  14. #10390

    Mr. Sandman, bring me a dream

    Hey guys,

    In the Orlando Area but open to Cassleberry, Sanford and Cocoa and nearby Areas. Looking to have a dream but can't find the right person. Looking for references over 30, No AA preferably that speaks Greek. Haven't been able to find any one new since my last person moved so on the market again. Would really appreciate some help.

  15. #10389
    Quote Originally Posted by WindyMan  [View Original Post]
    The two girls are not the East Side Summer.

    It seems to me that both of the girls are decent providers. Real recent pictures. No drama at all. It can't go wrong with anyone of them.
    Are you speaking from experience? You said that it "seems" they are good providers. I would like to know where you are basing this information off of. Thanks mate!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape