Thread: Los Angeles County Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 9711
-
11-12-22 23:58 #8466Senior Member

Posts: 110Tell us more please
What is so great about them compared to your other double encounters?
Originally Posted by JrueArtist
[View Original Post]
Do they clean jr. Every time you switch between them?
Did they give you a double BBBJ?
Did they fuck with each other?
Did they swap baby batter?
I'm thinking about hitting them up, but I've heard duos aren't worth it and its better just to do 2 back to back sessions. Duo Sunny and Eileen? Or Sunny, then Eileen. Or Eileen, then Sunny. What you guys think?
-
11-12-22 12:33 #8465Regular Member

Posts: 15Reah
I know reah four a long time never had an issue with demons or any unnecessary baggage she's always been sweet and accommodating to me sorry to hear about your experience with her.
-
11-12-22 12:14 #8464Senior Member

Posts: 746Clientele list.
A lot of people think Lyn retired. Nope. Glad I am on her clientele list. She is not my ideal in terms of her body, but she is super pretty and that service is top notch.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-22 20:55 #8463Senior Member

Posts: 7261She also raised her price awhile back and many guys didn't like that.
Originally Posted by HiKeke
[View Original Post]
So, she cut off those guys who complained and she knows real names of handles and etc.
Yah, her and few other kgirls (vet Rebecca / Seattle & Lyn) know how easy the money is when ya have a clientele list.
-
11-11-22 20:50 #8462Senior Member

Posts: 7261Kgirl Veteran Reah!
Originally Posted by JohnHada
[View Original Post]
Reah is only seeing people who "she" wants to see.
Can't help you with seeing her or anyone else.
As I said she wants to stay UTR for specific reasons and will only reach out to "people" she wants to see.
-
11-11-22 15:20 #8461Senior Member

Posts: 787There are few who just can't or won't quit this lifestyle. Money is just too good. You are in if they want you to be. These girls know what they want and do keep a short list of duds who they can use for some $$ in short period of time without strings attached. They usually randomly reach out to you first. But for that to happen, you need to have some sort of rapport with them.
Originally Posted by JohnHada
[View Original Post]
I've had fair amount of vanilla kgirls reaching out to me when they were on long breaks or left the scene. Some short gig, some long term. But mongers who are "actually" in is less likely to share the girls name on a pub forum like this for obvious fken reasons.
-
11-11-22 12:33 #8460Senior Member

Posts: 530Which Reah?
Are you referring to Reah from OC https://lakangels.com/reah/.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
Or Reah the legend who worked 5-6 yrs ago with J booker in LA who was DDG; tiny with roast beef pussy flap who was a great GFE? If so, how are you seeing her? Booker j doesn't book her anymore; only legend she books discretely is Rebecca in LA. Can you help a brother out and PM me her contact?
-
11-11-22 00:50 #8459Shill ignore my posts

Posts: 282Duos Sunny and Eileen
The best duo in LA is Sunny and Eileen. Available with Misskgirl Candygirl etc. Both are hotties and they have great chemistry. I've had multiple duos but Sunny Eileen set the bar high. Do yourself a favor and meet them. https://misskgirlla.escortbook.com/m...leen-duo-57736 https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/a%26s.
Originally Posted by LexShaun14
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-22 00:42 #8458Senior Member

Posts: 7261Saw Reah just recently and she still looks yummy and hot especially when I had her in face down, ass up and jr pounded away.
Originally Posted by Tnt6969
[View Original Post]
I would not marry her she has demons and baggage just like all the other girls!
-
11-10-22 14:49 #8457Regular Member

Posts: 15Reah
Survey how many would marry Rear if they could? I'll be the first one who else
.
Originally Posted by Loafy
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-22 04:50 #8456Senior Member

Posts: 117Hermes lmao. Her in agent provacateur -- chef's kiss.
Originally Posted by TDLeafs
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-22 20:37 #8455Senior Member

Posts: 939I knew Rozel got married to some guy. A previous client? I always wanted to ask what would compel a guy who would legally wife up someone who was in this line of work. This guy sounds like he has the means to find something (subjectively) better.
Originally Posted by TDLeafs
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-22 15:52 #8454Regular Member

Posts: 16Sounds accurate
I can second everything you said except saying Eva is very good looking. She's pretty but nothing special.
Originally Posted by AlexisDavis
[View Original Post]
Regarding Shani, that's EXACTLY what I was thinking. Multiple people mentioned she had a spinner type of body and she clearly doesn't. Can anyone else confirm this?
-
11-05-22 13:05 #8453Senior Member

Posts: 800Rozel
LOL, Rozel's cheating on her hub already? Wonder what she wanted.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
I can guess what Reah wants since she was into one brand only.
-
11-04-22 21:29 #8452Regular Member

Posts: 10[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!











Reply With Quote




