Thread: Los Angeles County Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 9711
-
11-04-22 20:37 #8451Senior Member

Posts: 7261Holiday are coming and what does that mean girls want to buy those LV, Chanel, Gucci, Fendi goods.
Few Kgals reached out to me Reah and Rozel.
I look forward to seeing them soon!
Don't ask about Reah cause she only contacting peeps she "wants" to see!
-
11-03-22 20:34 #8450Senior Member

Posts: 337Eva, Shani, Mira, Asia
Ventured out a bit this week and to try girls that aren't Elle, here are some reports:
Eva. Very good looking, probably the prettiest face after Rie. Nice body, super sweet girl, really soft and long BBBJ.
Shani. Lacking in the face, kind of average and round. Body is stocky and not really a spinner like I expected. Good BBBJ, but wasn't really into the session.
Mira. Pretty face, but body is pretty average. Not skinny, boobs are kinda weird shape. Really PSE though and great in bed.
Asia. Nice body, almost as nice as Elle's, but appears too old for me. Amazing BBBJ though and great 69 action. Of the MILF types, I would say Lyn is still the best, as she's prettier and offers similar service.
It was a nice break for me, but going back to Elle since I still can't find anyone as good as her.
-
11-03-22 12:03 #8449Snowflake

Posts: 405Bro, let agree to disagree. Different people have different mindset.
My old man told me once: There is no free lunch. In this case, there is no such thing is discount lunch. Always true.
Back to the ho business. I've heard that there's a gem just came to LA. Hope you all enjoy her taco.
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-22 10:29 #8448Senior Member

Posts: 746Good points.
These are good insights. I think you are right with just about everything you said here.
Originally Posted by PoopsAndGiggle
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-22 21:58 #8447Regular Member

Posts: 16Let it go
From the information that was presented, I would assume that this is her way of saying not to see her anymore. Something must've happened on either your last visit or the one prior that made her become paranoid. Another possibility is she tried to borrow money from you and you respectfully declined. Another possibility is you've been increasingly more demanding with the type of service you wanted and it made her feel uncomfortable in some way. The most realistic possibility is that if a girl is constantly reminding you that her rates have increased means she's hinting that she clearly wants you to pay more even if she is saying that the rate will stay the same for you. Either way, for her to make those types of accusations means she no longer values you as a client and it's best to just find another girl.
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
I don't think you understand the type of mindset you need to have to have sex with hundreds if not thousands of different men that they don't like. The type of principals that you're talking about or trying to logical rationalise how these people think is pointless. They're not normal. We clearly don't have the whole picture but I'm already assuming you know the real reason.
But really for your sake, stay away from her. If you underestimate these types of girls it will only hurt you. They're not smart and look harmless but any animal backed into a corner can inflict an incredible amount of damage.
-
11-02-22 21:29 #8446Senior Member

Posts: 746False equivocation.
You've made a false equivocation on two accounts. First you're talking about a friend. I'm talking about someone with whom I have a business relationship. Secondly, you're talking about taking something for free, whereas I'm talking about accepting an offered discount. These situations are not remotely equivocal. I was not "taking advantage" of anyone. Your insinuation that I am somehow morally in the wrong here is way off base.
Originally Posted by JohnPot
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-22 20:42 #8445Snowflake

Posts: 405Bro, All I say is this. To a certain point, it just pure taking advantage of people. I have a friend, who I saved his life twice, who own a restaurant. He always insist that I eat at his restaurant for free. I took the offered once and that's it. All subsequence times that I eat at his restaurant, I always go at the time that he's not there and insist on paying for my meals. By your logic, I will eat at his restaurant Free for the rest of my life because he said so. But then, everybody have their standard. I have mine, you have yours.
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-22 12:03 #8444Senior Member

Posts: 746Exactly.
I have known this provider for many, many years and we have spent a ton of OTC time together, etc. So, it was definitely preferential treatment based on a long established rapport. As she has progressively raised her rate, she has repeatedly reminded me that the old rate applied to me and would continue to. And to be clear, I always paid her more than what she asked of me (tip), but what I gave her was still less than her normal rate for others. JohnPot, by your logic, you would have me pay $6 for a gallon of gas that the station owner offered me for $4. That makes no sense. Of course I am not going to pay the normal rate when I am repeatedly told an older, lower rate is reserved for me.
Originally Posted by BastardChorum
[View Original Post]
In response to Boner, you are absolutely right that I have to choice to pay the advertised rate or walk away. I don't feel entitled to a lower rate, and I actually would not have had a problem had she told me "I am sorry, but I am going to have to ask you to pay the full rate from now on. " That would be reasonable and understandable, especially considering how generous she has been to me in multiple ways. What pissed me off is the accusation of intentionally shorting her over and over. That really makes no sense. Do any of us really believe that a single one of these girls would let us walk out the door even once if they thought we shorted them? Let alone allow it to happen repeatedly for years, but still see us and hang out with us OTC? Totally ridiculous. She knows. She didn't forget.
To Hapa, I don't think it has anything to do with what other customers said. No one could name drop me because no one here or anywhere else knows my actual identity, and I am not going to name this provider in the context of this situation, not here, and not in PM (several requests already). I have other theories about why she raised it on me, but I am not at liberty to discuss it here.
-
11-01-22 00:46 #8443Senior Member

Posts: 1834It's naive to think everyone pays the same rate. Most, yes, but definitively not all. Like any business, there's preferential rates. It could be because of chemistry, being a long time repeat customer, or other quid pro quo arrangements. Now, don't take this as impetus to start negotiating rates with your ATF unless you want to risk being BL. The opportunities tend to pop up organically and usually from her end.
Originally Posted by JohnPot
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-22 00:35 #8442Senior Member

Posts: 1834I would suggest to just move on. Whether she completely forgot or is intentionally playing dumb, she obviously wants you to pay the new rate now. You had a good ride for a few years at whatever rate and now it's time to get off unless you want to pay the advertised price. At end of the day, it's still a transaction for service. She can accept lower than stated prices at her discretion. It can end at anytime and for any reason. And as the other party, you can refuse and go elsewhere.
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
Hopefully, you didn't get too attached. Especially after seeing someone for years. Some lose themselves in the warm fuzzy feelings and connection. I've told friends that before you get into this, you need to set boundaries and a line that you will not cross. Everyone starts to monger for their own reasons but, IMHO, getting too emotionally attached and starting relationships are about the worst choice you can make hobbying.
-
10-31-22 22:12 #8441Senior Member

Posts: 337Stacey and Cara were the best duo I ever had. Stacey is still around, but I don't believe Cara is her roommate anymore?
Originally Posted by LexShaun14
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-22 21:29 #8440Senior Member

Posts: 72Women change their minds, especially when it comes to getting fucked and cummed in. More news at 11.
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-22 20:28 #8439Senior Member

Posts: 2314Which no good 2 bit be this? Needs to be called out for her shenanigans. Honestly you can't believe what comes out of the mouth of a WG. It's poison.
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-22 20:17 #8438Senior Member

Posts: 7261Are you talking with other members here or on another board that know you've seen her?
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
Trust me guys get jealous and will name drop and than you're done.
Happen to me several years ago.
-
10-31-22 19:28 #8437Snowflake

Posts: 405Nah, because we all pay the current advertised price. Otherwise, me would have fill up on 99 c / gal gas right now.
What do you even think? Because the girl said so? If that the case, then there would be at least 10 hot girls being single right now because they all said they would never married if it's not me. P.S.:. All 10 married now.
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





