Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 676 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 176 576 626 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 726 776 1176 1676 ... LastLast
Results 10,126 to 10,140 of 37348
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27223
    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of: whatever happened with our fellow member Mark?
    He is going thru some legal troubles for pimping out providers.

  2. #27222

    Membership fee

    Quote Originally Posted by ChevyBw  [View Original Post]
    Question on seeking. I checked it out and I do think there are some great options there as far as the ladies go. However it seems impossible to communicate at all with out spending hundreds of dollars. Do you pay the membership fee for us there a way around that to communicate?
    Yes I pay for the fee each month. There's always discount codes that I use that other members post on the tread for either 20-30% off. But please understand the dates are averaging from what I pay 200-300 for pretty much an hour to two hours with multiple sessions. But every girl is different and that's something I discuss with them before our date.

    Here are some of the samples I had in seeking, 2 of them are 20 and 2 are 21.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 32A39495-CDF8-4EB8-A088-9C93B1BB54C6.jpg‎   6A3D930B-8371-441B-96D7-6B91D8329FB3.jpg‎   24B22732-3AAB-401C-905C-157675631562.jpg‎   EF0D4DFC-3391-495D-A55F-07A18D2D909C.jpg‎  

  3. #27221

    Mark

    Speaking of: whatever happened with our fellow member Mark?

  4. #27220

    Monique

    Has anyone heard from Monique? I haven't seen her in awhile and want to get reacquainted. Any and all help is appreciated! Stay safe gents!

  5. #27219

    Seeking

    Quote Originally Posted by VABird12  [View Original Post]
    Yea ever since the talent on both escort and SW went down hill, I made the decision to try something new and that was seeking. Now the cost is higher then what I used to pay for a escort, but it's worth it. The amount of 20-24 girl I've met and had fun with, damn. Yes we met at a restaurant or coffee shop for our first meeting and then off to my crib for some fun. We do exchange contacts info either text or snap before meeting. I would say if your going to take a break try it and see if it works for you.
    Question on seeking. I checked it out and I do think there are some great options there as far as the ladies go. However it seems impossible to communicate at all with out spending hundreds of dollars. Do you pay the membership fee for us there a way around that to communicate?

  6. #27218

    Spinners

    Looking for spinners I haven't met. Willing to share hot pics / vids of some I've played with if you've got contacts. Please pm me.

  7. #27217

    Anyone try this position

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...g/957858515432

    Is she real? Anyone ever try this position?

  8. #27216
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    If you read article it's not just Henrico. Chesterfield and Richmond will follow suit. Me personally gunna take a break for awhile. Talent sucks and not worth losing everything over them. Still will be on here just not lurking. Be safe y'all.
    I was thinking the same thing, that's it's time for a break. Talent has been underwhelming lately. I've even noticed that the 321 EROs girls have cut back with their rotation. There used to be new girls every week or two but the last month or two there hasn't been much of a rotation.

  9. #27215

    I moved to seeking

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    If you read article it's not just Henrico. Chesterfield and Richmond will follow suit. Me personally gunna take a break for awhile. Talent sucks and not worth losing everything over them. Still will be on here just not lurking. Be safe y'all.
    Yea ever since the talent on both escort and SW went down hill, I made the decision to try something new and that was seeking. Now the cost is higher then what I used to pay for a escort, but it's worth it. The amount of 20-24 girl I've met and had fun with, damn. Yes we met at a restaurant or coffee shop for our first meeting and then off to my crib for some fun. We do exchange contacts info either text or snap before meeting. I would say if your going to take a break try it and see if it works for you.

  10. #27214
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina67  [View Original Post]
    I asked her about giving out her info, she said absolutely not. Idk?
    She only wanted a few regulars so she probably has all she wants.

  11. #27213
    Quote Originally Posted by PopR  [View Original Post]
    Would anyone be kind enough to PM me Sally's info? Thanks.
    I asked her about giving out her info, she said absolutely not. Idk?

  12. #27212

    Sally

    Would anyone be kind enough to PM me Sally's info? Thanks.

  13. #27211

    Avoid this one

    Gents,

    I was intrigued by the ski-mask play with the pics etc. Etc.

    However, this chick is one of the foulest, rude BBW females I've encountered over the phone in RIC. She responded late (Hours later) to my initial text and then got an attitude because she expected me to respond quickly after I'd already moved on. Didn't keep the screenshot of the texts; however, don't waste your time with this one. She caught me after a bad day at work, and I cussed her out via text and told her I'll inform the community about her personality.

    Been hard to find a good AA Female provider lately and I'm personally tired of these women claiming "head doctor and Throat GOAT" really? LOL Very few in these parts of RIC.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...-/046568100312

    FF.

  14. #27210

    Not Her

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverCityGuy21  [View Original Post]
    I came across this ad that's got me thinking this might be blonde Brittany that came through a while back. Definitely not the girl in the photo, but still a very attractive thick blonde. Also kinda chatty, but very friendly. Anyone got any intel?

    https://rubmd.com/richmond-va/55f17e...f-ddba7d08d15c

    Thanks.
    Thats not her, I saw here a few weeks back, weird experience, I think she was to high. I won't repeat with her.

  15. #27209

    Is this Blonde Brittany??

    I came across this ad that's got me thinking this might be blonde Brittany that came through a while back. Definitely not the girl in the photo, but still a very attractive thick blonde. Also kinda chatty, but very friendly. Anyone got any intel?

    https://rubmd.com/richmond-va/55f17e...f-ddba7d08d15c

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape