Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,126 to 10,140 of 37351
-
11-06-22 17:04 #27226Senior Member

Posts: 581Great pics!
Thanks for sharing!
Originally Posted by VABird12
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-22 17:03 #27225Senior Member

Posts: 581Monique
That sucks about Moniue. She was a great standby.
Originally Posted by JayBird77
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-22 15:44 #27224Senior Member

Posts: 220I've heard from her a few times but was just her saying hey or I'm doing ok and then she goes silent. The last time I saw her was the day her son beat her almost to death and I haven't actually seen her since. She did say she was still in Chester but couldn't talk or have company.
Originally Posted by Cristol123
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-22 15:07 #27223Senior Member

Posts: 72He is going thru some legal troubles for pimping out providers.
Originally Posted by RickFlair
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-22 14:11 #27222Senior Member

Posts: 142Membership fee
Yes I pay for the fee each month. There's always discount codes that I use that other members post on the tread for either 20-30% off. But please understand the dates are averaging from what I pay 200-300 for pretty much an hour to two hours with multiple sessions. But every girl is different and that's something I discuss with them before our date.
Originally Posted by ChevyBw
[View Original Post]
Here are some of the samples I had in seeking, 2 of them are 20 and 2 are 21.
-
11-06-22 10:34 #27221Senior Member

Posts: 389Mark
Speaking of: whatever happened with our fellow member Mark?
-
11-06-22 00:47 #27220Senior Member

Posts: 76Monique
Has anyone heard from Monique? I haven't seen her in awhile and want to get reacquainted. Any and all help is appreciated! Stay safe gents!
-
11-06-22 00:32 #27219Senior Member

Posts: 28Seeking
Question on seeking. I checked it out and I do think there are some great options there as far as the ladies go. However it seems impossible to communicate at all with out spending hundreds of dollars. Do you pay the membership fee for us there a way around that to communicate?
Originally Posted by VABird12
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-22 00:03 #27218Senior Member

Posts: 37Spinners
Looking for spinners I haven't met. Willing to share hot pics / vids of some I've played with if you've got contacts. Please pm me.
-
11-05-22 20:47 #27217Senior Member

Posts: 114Anyone try this position
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...g/957858515432
Is she real? Anyone ever try this position?
-
11-05-22 19:15 #27216Senior Member

Posts: 29I was thinking the same thing, that's it's time for a break. Talent has been underwhelming lately. I've even noticed that the 321 EROs girls have cut back with their rotation. There used to be new girls every week or two but the last month or two there hasn't been much of a rotation.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-22 17:07 #27215Senior Member

Posts: 142I moved to seeking
Yea ever since the talent on both escort and SW went down hill, I made the decision to try something new and that was seeking. Now the cost is higher then what I used to pay for a escort, but it's worth it. The amount of 20-24 girl I've met and had fun with, damn. Yes we met at a restaurant or coffee shop for our first meeting and then off to my crib for some fun. We do exchange contacts info either text or snap before meeting. I would say if your going to take a break try it and see if it works for you.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-22 08:07 #27214Senior Member

Posts: 220She only wanted a few regulars so she probably has all she wants.
Originally Posted by Carolina67
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-22 20:47 #27213Senior Member

Posts: 140I asked her about giving out her info, she said absolutely not. Idk?
Originally Posted by PopR
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-22 20:25 #27212Senior Member

Posts: 36Sally
Would anyone be kind enough to PM me Sally's info? Thanks.











Reply With Quote




