Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 334 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 5004
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4554
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainWillard  [View Original Post]
    One of the girls at Night Shift told me they pay the club to work there and the later they show up the higher that number is, I didn't ask about the amount though. She also said they keep $10 out of every $30 they charge for the lap dances, and half of the private room cost. Their private rooms aren't much, they're basically small stalls right across the the lap dance area with a black cloth for a curtain. I've been told $200 for 15 minutes and anywhere from $350 to $375 for half an hour. No one has ever promised anything more than happens in the lap dance area though so I haven't seen any point in doing a room yet.
    This is a great example why take-out is the way to go if you're prepared (I. E. : a place to go. Hotel room, residence, etc). She gets to keep 100% of the donation.

  2. #4553
    Quote Originally Posted by DefaultGuy  [View Original Post]
    Any clubs around here with white girls with flexible morals? Have been doing some reading and nothing's jumping out at me.
    Every white girl I've ever met, worker or otherwise, is a dirty ho if you are offering the right amount.

    BQ22.

  3. #4552

    White girls

    Any clubs around here with white girls with flexible morals? Have been doing some reading and nothing's jumping out at me.

  4. #4551
    Quote Originally Posted by LibidoLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Did you also know that the girls have to pay them (the club) to come there and dance. In advance.
    One of the girls at Night Shift told me they pay the club to work there and the later they show up the higher that number is, I didn't ask about the amount though. She also said they keep $10 out of every $30 they charge for the lap dances, and half of the private room cost. Their private rooms aren't much, they're basically small stalls right across the the lap dance area with a black cloth for a curtain. I've been told $200 for 15 minutes and anywhere from $350 to $375 for half an hour. No one has ever promised anything more than happens in the lap dance area though so I haven't seen any point in doing a room yet.

  5. #4550

    No thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Dff4580  [View Original Post]
    Except when a patron decides to assault a dancer (especially without paying for a dance). I can totally see scanning IDs as a legit precaution. Their insurance carrier also probably appreciates it.
    Sorry, but there's no reason for a strip club or any similar establishment to scan someone's identification. That's a major invasion of privacy that I won't tolerate. Then again, it's been over 20 years since I visited any strip club in or around Baltimore.

    As for assault, I hope security is taking care of patrons who assault dancers. One of the reasons I stopped going to the Block is because a deranged doorman at one of the clubs assaulted me completely unprovoked. So dancers aren't the only ones who have to be concerned for their safety.

  6. #4549
    Quote Originally Posted by Propilot  [View Original Post]
    I believe that is what the Bouncer's job is for. No woman should be going face to face with any man, especially if they have been drinking. I don't know a single strip club that doesn't have a bouncer, especially because of the very nature of the strip club business.


    Propilot-Always check your six.
    McDoogles doesn't technically have a bouncer / security. They scan ids to track which patrons have been barred from the club for inappropriate behavior. To my knowledge they don't share that data with anyone.

  7. #4548

    The Bouncer's job.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dff4580  [View Original Post]
    Except when a patron decides to assault a dancer (especially without paying for a dance). I can totally see scanning IDs as a legit precaution. Their insurance carrier also probably appreciates it.
    I believe that is what the Bouncer's job is for. No woman should be going face to face with any man, especially if they have been drinking. I don't know a single strip club that doesn't have a bouncer, especially because of the very nature of the strip club business.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  8. #4547
    Quote Originally Posted by Propilot  [View Original Post]
    Completely understandable. I would not put myself in a predicament like that either. If the club is busted drugs, underage minors, or underage drinking (if they have a fake license), or some other illegal activities, you may be dragged into a big mess when.

    There is absolutely no reason for an I'd scan.

    Propilot-Always check your six.
    This is also part of the reason I went to the Horseshoe precisely once. They also scan IDs and could not articulate the time they were stored for or if the data was shared. This is an absolute no for me.

  9. #4546
    Quote Originally Posted by LibidoLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Did you also know that the girls have to pay them (the club) to come there and dance. In advance.
    Sure, they do in TX and Alabama too. I think what's different is they didn't take a cut per dance. Just the night fee to the girl. Usually "upstairs" locations the patron paid a fee for the entire night.

  10. #4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Propilot  [View Original Post]
    There is absolutely no reason for an I'd scan.
    Except when a patron decides to assault a dancer (especially without paying for a dance). I can totally see scanning IDs as a legit precaution. Their insurance carrier also probably appreciates it.

  11. #4544

    Smart. I would stop going too.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNewestGuy  [View Original Post]
    Several of my friends and I have stopped going to Fantasies because they scan IDs. I don't need a strip club keeping a record of me being there. That's the kind of info that ends up getting suboena'd for court.
    Completely understandable. I would not put myself in a predicament like that either. If the club is busted drugs, underage minors, or underage drinking (if they have a fake license), or some other illegal activities, you may be dragged into a big mess when.

    There is absolutely no reason for an I'd scan.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  12. #4543
    Quote Originally Posted by FlightTime  [View Original Post]
    Interesting information, thank you.
    Did you also know that the girls have to pay them (the club) to come there and dance. In advance.

  13. #4542
    Quote Originally Posted by Alasqano  [View Original Post]
    Generally speaking, some dancers during private dances or lap dances ask for tips on top of the dance. This varies from club to club as some clubs pay more to dancers than others out of what they charge for a dance.

    Then, you have clubs where you have lap dances, bottle sections, or VIP sections, but the expectation from the girls is that they're going to get tipped and that people in these sections are probably going to be spending a lot of money. For an example of this, once again, go to The Block, but instead go to a place such as Norma Jeans or Club Lust.

    And then you have clubs where the club takes most if not all of the cut for the "dance", and it's up to a girl to negotiate her own "tip". For an example of this, pick pretty much any club on the South side of Baltimore Street on The Block such as Chez Joey, Circus, Jewel Box, Harem, etc. The rate of this "tip" is going to vary from girl to girl and that's up to you to work out with them. I've seen some ask for as high as $$ and some go for Free Ninety Nine without me saying a word.
    Interesting information, thank you.

  14. #4541
    Quote Originally Posted by FlightTime  [View Original Post]
    Having spent most of my club time in Texas or Alabama, tipping for a lap dance is foreign to me. What's the general tip rate for a lap dance?
    Generally speaking, some dancers during private dances or lap dances ask for tips on top of the dance. This varies from club to club as some clubs pay more to dancers than others out of what they charge for a dance.

    Then, you have clubs where you have lap dances, bottle sections, or VIP sections, but the expectation from the girls is that they're going to get tipped and that people in these sections are probably going to be spending a lot of money. For an example of this, once again, go to The Block, but instead go to a place such as Norma Jeans or Club Lust.

    And then you have clubs where the club takes most if not all of the cut for the "dance", and it's up to a girl to negotiate her own "tip". For an example of this, pick pretty much any club on the South side of Baltimore Street on The Block such as Chez Joey, Circus, Jewel Box, Harem, etc. The rate of this "tip" is going to vary from girl to girl and that's up to you to work out with them. I've seen some ask for as high as $$ and some go for Free Ninety Nine without me saying a word.

  15. #4540
    Quote Originally Posted by Alasqano  [View Original Post]
    Cathy.

    $100 is the price for the lap dance itself. Not counting tips. As for anything else, YMMV doesn't even apply here. Cathy is so unpredictable that I wouldn't feel right telling you one thing or other.
    Having spent most of my club time in Texas or Alabama, tipping for a lap dance is foreign to me. What's the general tip rate for a lap dance?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape