rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 334 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 132 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 5004
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4539
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNewestGuy  [View Original Post]
    I completely agree with you Capt'and. My problem the last couple times there was that there was only one person working on a Friday worth my money buit she disappeared after dancing on stage. None of the other employees were worth getting a dance from. It was a complete waste of time to go there.
    I've seen posts here saying they've had a lot of fun in the rooms, or closets as they are pretty small! But, no one ever mentions any names. Maybe they want to keep them to themselves or are worried about getting them in trouble, but please, any info would be appreciated. If I ever find someone who is worth taking into a room I'll be sure to share. This isn't any help but about a month ago I did a room with a very hot black girl and asked what was available. Yes, my mistake was not asking before we went in, too much to drink! She wanted me to Venmo her $400 and said I would have fun without giving any details, no thanks!

  2. #4538
    Quote Originally Posted by TDogg111  [View Original Post]
    Does she offer more though?
    As I said I don't feel right telling you one way or the other. It's not because I'm trying to be secretive or something so much as it is because she is completely unpredictable. The best I can say is to ask her for yourself but also to not be surprised if it goes one way or the other.

  3. #4537
    Quote Originally Posted by Alasqano  [View Original Post]
    Cathy.

    $100 is the price for the lap dance itself. Not counting tips. As for anything else, YMMV doesn't even apply here. Cathy is so unpredictable that I wouldn't feel right telling you one thing or other.
    Does she offer more though?

  4. #4536
    Quote Originally Posted by AssmanToYou  [View Original Post]
    Who knows the big fake titty thin girl blonde with very short hair? I've seen her a few times and she mentioned a private lap dance upstairs for 100. Anyone know what kind of fun is offered for that or is there an upsell for more? Take out?
    Cathy.

    $100 is the price for the lap dance itself. Not counting tips. As for anything else, YMMV doesn't even apply here. Cathy is so unpredictable that I wouldn't feel right telling you one thing or other.

  5. #4535
    Quote Originally Posted by AssmanToYou  [View Original Post]
    Who knows the big fake titty thin girl blonde with very short hair? I've seen her a few times and she mentioned a private lap dance upstairs for 100. Anyone know what kind of fun is offered for that or is there an upsell for more? Take out?
    That's Cathy you'll get no more than a dance for that price.

  6. #4534

    Haven Place

    Who knows the big fake titty thin girl blonde with very short hair? I've seen her a few times and she mentioned a private lap dance upstairs for 100. Anyone know what kind of fun is offered for that or is there an upsell for more? Take out?

  7. #4533

    Fantasies

    Quote Originally Posted by MarlinMan  [View Original Post]
    Monday from 7 pm. Fantasys runs a $2. 00 domestic - $3. 00 import beer special. $5. 00 cover to get in. They will ask for a valid I'd and scan it. Few strip clubs do this. It helps weed out trouble makers. The various clubs can ban patrons that are idiots.

    I got there about 7 30 - maybe 15 guys around the bar. Huge big screen TV for Monday night football. Lot of dancers. Most did three songs. Must have been natural tit night. No man mades in the bunch. I'd rather see 34 B real ones than 38 D fakes.

    Mix of white and black. All body sizes from rail thin to a touch heavy. All the woman were friendly. Asking about lap dances. I hinted at take out - 90% sure a few would do it.

    Funds are tight right now but plan to go back. Few of the dancers really were my type. Hopefully one will take me up on offer.
    Several of my friends and I have stopped going to Fantasies because they scan IDs. I don't need a strip club keeping a record of me being there. That's the kind of info that ends up getting suboena'd for court.

  8. #4532

    McDougals

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainWillard  [View Original Post]
    I was at Mcdoogals awhile back and was talked into a dance by Raven, she's a very pretty lighter skinned or mixed black girl. Guess this was my mistake for not asking ahead of time, but when we got back to the dance area she informed me her dances are 40 for fully clothed, 50 for topless and 60 for nude. I was already there so I decided to get one for 40, it was 90% air dance. She spent almost the entire time standing in front of me shaking her ass, it's a nice ass but I don't need to drop 40 bucks just to look at it. I stopped her after 1, that was enough for me. I was at the club again a couple weeks later and my buddy decided to spend 200 to see her in the private room for 15 minutes. I told him about my experience in the dance area but I couldn't talk him out of it. He said he may as well have flushed the money down the toilet, just like my experience in the dance area it was mostly air dancing and she didn't touch him at all. If you're looking for high mileage dances I would avoid her. Of course YMMV.
    I completely agree with you Capt'and. My problem the last couple times there was that there was only one person working on a Friday worth my money buit she disappeared after dancing on stage. None of the other employees were worth getting a dance from. It was a complete waste of time to go there.

  9. #4531

    Not a Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Alasqano  [View Original Post]
    I went down to The Block for the first time in a long time last week and walked into Circus first since it was the first one I was walking past. One of the girls comes up to me and we start chatting. The bartenders are as aggressive on the Block as I remember because I wasn't there even a minute before they were asking if I wanted a drink and to buy the girl a drink. Maybe that's why it was dead as hell inside as it looked like most of the girls there were in the back and I was the only customer present.

    The girl tells me it's been dead all night and so they would probably drop the price for a dance. The Bartender did indeed make me an offer, and I countered which they took to who I think was the manager and they approved it. Off we go.

    When we get there, the girl steps away to use the bathroom and sits her bag down. In it, I notice a prescription bottle and see the label: Clindamycin..
    Just for the record, Clindamycin is not used to treat common STDs, it would be fourth in line to treat chlamydia, but it's usually not used due to side effects, so it's good that you didn't name names. WD.

  10. #4530
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainWillard  [View Original Post]
    I was at Mcdoogals awhile back and was talked into a dance by Raven, she's a very pretty lighter skinned or mixed black girl. Guess this was my mistake for not asking ahead of time, but when we got back to the dance area she informed me her dances are 40 for fully clothed, 50 for topless and 60 for nude. I was already there so I decided to get one for 40, it was 90% air dance. She spent almost the entire time standing in front of me shaking her ass, it's a nice ass but I don't need to drop 40 bucks just to look at it. I stopped her after 1, that was enough for me. I was at the club again a couple weeks later and my buddy decided to spend 200 to see her in the private room for 15 minutes. I told him about my experience in the dance area but I couldn't talk him out of it. He said he may as well have flushed the money down the toilet, just like my experience in the dance area it was mostly air dancing and she didn't touch him at all. If you're looking for high mileage dances I would avoid her. Of course YMMV.
    Noted forsure.

    I've had some good luck in the "closets" they have LOL. That sounds like a girl that is just trying to make extra tip wise.

  11. #4529

    Mcdoogals info

    I was at Mcdoogals awhile back and was talked into a dance by Raven, she's a very pretty lighter skinned or mixed black girl. Guess this was my mistake for not asking ahead of time, but when we got back to the dance area she informed me her dances are 40 for fully clothed, 50 for topless and 60 for nude. I was already there so I decided to get one for 40, it was 90% air dance. She spent almost the entire time standing in front of me shaking her ass, it's a nice ass but I don't need to drop 40 bucks just to look at it. I stopped her after 1, that was enough for me. I was at the club again a couple weeks later and my buddy decided to spend 200 to see her in the private room for 15 minutes. I told him about my experience in the dance area but I couldn't talk him out of it. He said he may as well have flushed the money down the toilet, just like my experience in the dance area it was mostly air dancing and she didn't touch him at all. If you're looking for high mileage dances I would avoid her. Of course YMMV.

  12. #4528

    Monday. Fantasys

    Monday from 7 pm. Fantasys runs a $2. 00 domestic - $3. 00 import beer special. $5. 00 cover to get in. They will ask for a valid I'd and scan it. Few strip clubs do this. It helps weed out trouble makers. The various clubs can ban patrons that are idiots.

    I got there about 7 30 - maybe 15 guys around the bar. Huge big screen TV for Monday night football. Lot of dancers. Most did three songs. Must have been natural tit night. No man mades in the bunch. I'd rather see 34 B real ones than 38 D fakes.

    Mix of white and black. All body sizes from rail thin to a touch heavy. All the woman were friendly. Asking about lap dances. I hinted at take out - 90% sure a few would do it.

    Funds are tight right now but plan to go back. Few of the dancers really were my type. Hopefully one will take me up on offer.

  13. #4527

    On the block

    Anybody know anything about my favorite (non-) strip pub on the block?. The Midway? Is it going to reopen? If so, any idea when?

  14. #4526
    Quote Originally Posted by MetPage  [View Original Post]
    No idea about the $25 all you can drink game day special but I'm pretty sure with all the cameras in that place no girls are doing extras outside of light teasing.
    Just leaving the game. Open bar was legit. Where can you pregame for 25 bux open bar. Shoulda been packed but was almost empty, paid the 25, got wristband, drank at least 10 jack and cokes and 3 orange crushes (best I've ever had, no joke).

    Dancer wise was dead. Like 5 girls working. Raven gives terrible dances so don't get hustled.

  15. #4525

    Nazar

    Chick used to work at ritz. I saw her like in November 2020. She had a super phat ass. Anyone know where's she is working now?

    Also. I met a chick named hazel that worked at millstream. Went to ggc.

    And went by Olivia. Any updates or know where she went?

    Both these chicks were super hot to me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape