Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 257 of 552 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 307 357 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 8271
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4431
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyJock  [View Original Post]
    I can definitely understand the issue of bringing your phone into the club. No girl wants to be photographed. Especially if they are being clandestine about working in the club. Some of these girls are fearful of anyone in their circle finding out about them stripping.

    I witnessed this first hand once. A girl that was dancing for me recognized someone coming into the dance area and totally freaked out. She dove down and started crying. When she saw an opening she "fled" the dance area. She never came back out. I owed her money and gave it to the manager to give to her.

    It doesn't matter if you are actually photographing anyone, in their mind they see you as guilty of it. I always bring my phone in the club. I like putting my own playlists together and some of the best music in my library has come from me "Shazaming" a song I hear. Takes less than 10 seconds. Pull it out, hit the Shazam button, put it back in my pocket. I'll check the results later. I was in the Vu once and actually witnessed some dude trying to record a girl on stage. So blatantly that I had to laugh, "what planet are you from dude?" The girl freaked out and summoned the manager. It was like the Secret Service preventing an assassination attempt! However, there was no violence involved. They took him over to the side and made him delete the video. Total numbnutts.

    My question is; why are hats not allowed in the club? Anyone know the answer? Not that I would wear a hat in the club, just curious. Never could figure that one out. Is it some kind of "gentleman" rule? If so, that's laughable. They think you might be hiding something up there? What could you hide in your hat that you couldn't hide in your pocket?
    No hats most likely came from gang shit many years ago. When I was younger, you'd have a doorag to show your colors. To stop gang issues, many places would not allow you in if you had one, so people started wearing hats with the appropriate colors, places then banned hats. Banning hats still goes on today, but I don't think people care anymore.

  2. #4430

    Phones

    I can definitely understand the issue of bringing your phone into the club. No girl wants to be photographed. Especially if they are being clandestine about working in the club. Some of these girls are fearful of anyone in their circle finding out about them stripping.

    I witnessed this first hand once. A girl that was dancing for me recognized someone coming into the dance area and totally freaked out. She dove down and started crying. When she saw an opening she "fled" the dance area. She never came back out. I owed her money and gave it to the manager to give to her.

    It doesn't matter if you are actually photographing anyone, in their mind they see you as guilty of it. I always bring my phone in the club. I like putting my own playlists together and some of the best music in my library has come from me "Shazaming" a song I hear. Takes less than 10 seconds. Pull it out, hit the Shazam button, put it back in my pocket. I'll check the results later. I was in the Vu once and actually witnessed some dude trying to record a girl on stage. So blatantly that I had to laugh, "what planet are you from dude?" The girl freaked out and summoned the manager. It was like the Secret Service preventing an assassination attempt! However, there was no violence involved. They took him over to the side and made him delete the video. Total numbnutts.

    My question is; why are hats not allowed in the club? Anyone know the answer? Not that I would wear a hat in the club, just curious. Never could figure that one out. Is it some kind of "gentleman" rule? If so, that's laughable. They think you might be hiding something up there? What could you hide in your hat that you couldn't hide in your pocket?

  3. #4429
    Quote Originally Posted by Rousse  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen that. Any "management" trying that in Chicago, COI or Detroit would not survive the night. Even here, it seems unlikely. The photographer might be asked to leave, but no club would survive the mere accusation of laying hands on someone. Opportunistic prosecutors would destroy them.
    Miami? Oh yes, definitely Showgirls, Inc on Dixie Highway. Saw it happen twice in the time I was there. Miami ain't Seattle.

  4. #4428

    Milana Kittens

    Milana is back at kittens.

    Post baby. Thick ass.

    Sloppy head. BBFS YMMV.

  5. #4427

    Harmony at Pands

    On Thur eve, got a dance from Harmony, she was a tease promised more in VIP. Not sure if she provides any extras if yes, what all and at what cost? TIA.

  6. #4426
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2936

    Heather Violet

    Anyone have any experience with her.

    Snap heather_violet.

    She is both a dancer at Pandora and coffee girl.

  7. #4425

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by DanRah  [View Original Post]
    I must have missed it. I was pretty discreet with phone low, pointing down, except for replying to an email. Ill add bring a watch to my list along with comfy pants / shirt, and just cash I'm willing to burn. I suppose I could have replied to my email in the bathroom, unless that's against the rules too.

    TBH, I wasn't going to get a dance with the chick that warned me. She knew it, so if I waved money around it didn't matter either. Only think I didn't really agree was I was there about 45 minutes when it happened. So maybe 1.5 rotation? Is that considered long? Now is there an unwritten rule that you need to get a dance after 1+ rotation? I still chalk it up to slow evening frustrations and maybe combines with some gps.

    Day crew here I come!
    I've been asked nicely once during the day shift to put my phone away. Decided its not worth getting all worked up about it. If I need to get on my phone for a moment, trip to the men's room.

    If you have your phone out and with a dancer, its never been an issue for me.

  8. #4424
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    If they are nice, they will go through the phone and delete photos for you, but I've seen the phones "accidentally" broken as they dragged the photographer out the door.
    I haven't seen that. Any "management" trying that in Chicago, COI or Detroit would not survive the night. Even here, it seems unlikely. The photographer might be asked to leave, but no club would survive the mere accusation of laying hands on someone. Opportunistic prosecutors would destroy them.

  9. #4423
    Quote Originally Posted by Anony  [View Original Post]
    I've been asked to put away my phone in the middle of a 6 song empty stage rotation with no customers and dancers in sight.
    Yes. They definitely are dicks about it here, but the dancers do nothing but sit on their phones all damn night. I had a dance with someone that spent an inordinate amount of time rubbing her ass on my crotch. I look around her ass and she's texting on her phone! Then got angry because I ended the dance immediately.

  10. #4422

    Bring Watch

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    I actually think the sign when you enter the club mentioned phones, cameras, etc as being prohibited. Don't like people read that sign unless you're really bored, waiting for the cashier show up.
    I must have missed it. I was pretty discreet with phone low, pointing down, except for replying to an email. Ill add bring a watch to my list along with comfy pants / shirt, and just cash I'm willing to burn. I suppose I could have replied to my email in the bathroom, unless that's against the rules too.

    TBH, I wasn't going to get a dance with the chick that warned me. She knew it, so if I waved money around it didn't matter either. Only think I didn't really agree was I was there about 45 minutes when it happened. So maybe 1.5 rotation? Is that considered long? Now is there an unwritten rule that you need to get a dance after 1+ rotation? I still chalk it up to slow evening frustrations and maybe combines with some gps.

    Day crew here I come!

  11. #4421
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    They don't want you taking pictures of the dancers. This is standard about everywhere I've been. They don't want pictures of them online where family and friends can see them. In Miami, they allow them to be used but if you get caught taking a picture, violence will ensue. If they are nice, they will go through the phone and delete photos for you, but I've seen the phones "accidentally" broken as they dragged the photographer out the door.
    I've been asked to put away my phone in the middle of a 6 song empty stage rotation with no customers and dancers in sight.

  12. #4420
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanker23  [View Original Post]
    I've been told to put my phone away at a couple clubs. Seems to be an unwritten etiquette. When it happened at Pandoras a long time back, I flashed cash and asked "You'd prefer I leave rather than finish this and then get some dances?" She said yes and pointed to the door. So, I left. I get etiquette but if nobody else can see my phone, who cares. I was discreet. Oh well.
    They don't want you taking pictures of the dancers. This is standard about everywhere I've been. They don't want pictures of them online where family and friends can see them. In Miami, they allow them to be used but if you get caught taking a picture, violence will ensue. If they are nice, they will go through the phone and delete photos for you, but I've seen the phones "accidentally" broken as they dragged the photographer out the door.

  13. #4419

    Visa

    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOne8492  [View Original Post]
    Visa is daytime girl and her new insta is senpaiiiiiiiiiihoney. I'm posting this from bed after having visa come over. I made her squirt and cum more than a dozen time with clit sucking vibrator and magic wand but I couldn't come for god only knows why. Maybe I did too much shots prior. I'm usually a quick shot and quick reload guy.
    She posted today on the sugars insta, looks like she has a new account onlydafam or something like that.

  14. #4418

    Phones

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    I actually think the sign when you enter the club mentioned phones, cameras, etc as being prohibited. Don't like people read that sign unless you're really bored, waiting for the cashier show up.
    I would have to think phones are taboo in strip clubs to protect guys from being surreptitiously photographed or recorded in there.

    Its a good rule.

  15. #4417

    Phones

    I actually think the sign when you enter the club mentioned phones, cameras, etc as being prohibited. Don't like people read that sign unless you're really bored, waiting for the cashier show up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape