Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,856 to 3,870 of 8271
-
11-03-22 10:04 #4416Senior Member

Posts: 127Similar experience
I've been told to put my phone away at a couple clubs. Seems to be an unwritten etiquette. When it happened at Pandoras a long time back, I flashed cash and asked "You'd prefer I leave rather than finish this and then get some dances?" She said yes and pointed to the door. So, I left. I get etiquette but if nobody else can see my phone, who cares. I was discreet. Oh well.
Originally Posted by DanRah
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-22 01:05 #4415Regular Member

Posts: 2Slow evening at Pandy
Went to Pand at end of happy hr, must have just missed Monse, as I sat down, saw a petite Latina in civis leaving guessing it was Monse. Only 2 other patrons, about 8 in rotation can't remember their names, but a good mix, night shift slowly coming in. There was a curvy asian that got handsy and was thinking of taking back after a rotation.
Highlight of the evening was when a tall slim dark hair dancer (forgot her name) came over and said she was going to report me for going on my phone and not paying attention as she was about to dance. I was replying to an email and last time I checked it wasn't against any rules, as long as its not pointed up or anything.
I guess it was a slow evening and she was frustrated. She said can't be on the phone, you've been here a while, you're here to see the dances, and need to spend money, and if I did it again she will report me to the door man. I just smiled and said Nice. Later on she kept eyeing me cross-armed, I continued to check how long I've been there once in a while (was 45 minutes), and she talked to the door man. Next thing I noticed he starting eyeing me too.
Mood ruined and didn't get a chance to spend my bills on the curvy hansy Asian. Mid shift was a bust, maybe the day shift is better.
-
11-02-22 21:03 #4414Senior Member

Posts: 906Fort Lauderdale or West Palm Beach
I had clients in Fort Lauderdale and West Palm Beach and there was good action at the clubs there (Port Hole and Cheetah). Mostly Columbian and Brazilian chicas and the prices were fair. I'd usually drop 200 all in for a BBBJ in house. Typically I gave 400 for takeout to a decent hotel.
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-22 20:30 #4413Senior Member

Posts: 379Miami?
I'll be in Miami for a week around Christmas and have been scouting the Florida page but it's not as active as here. Do you have recommendations on which clubs are good for extras with young hotties? I can speak Spanish if that helps.
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
[View Original Post]
TÍA!
-
11-02-22 19:40 #4412Senior Member

Posts: 244Portland clubs not what I am looking for
I agree I want a hot stripper to fuck or at least make me cum can't really find that in Portland clubs.
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-22 16:49 #4411Senior Member

Posts: 906Portland
Just my opinion. Having traveled around the country and had pretty reliable luck scoring pussy in strip clubs, I found Portland to be pretty unsatisfying. Extras and takeout were few and far between. By contrast, in California or Florida it is kind of assumed by default (but might vary quite a bit in price and quality). Even places in the middle of nowhere in Montana were more productive than Portland for me.
Originally Posted by Bubbabaloo
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-22 12:31 #4410Regular Member

Posts: 12Portland
Used to be, back in the 90's and early 2000's. Especially since Pandemic, but even before it has gotten depressing. There are much fewer of them, and they are hardly worth stopping in most of the time.
Originally Posted by SeattleRr
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-22 12:29 #4409Regular Member

Posts: 12Pdx
Some yes some no. Desire is fairly low-rent, like most of the joints up on Columbia. Places like Casa Diablo, Spyce, Club Rouge, Gold Club, Dolphin II, even Golden Dragon are more like what you are used to up there. But, much more hit & miss for extras. Mainly miss. . .
Originally Posted by SomeOne8492
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-22 22:38 #4408Senior Member

Posts: 54Visa is daytime girl and her new insta is senpaiiiiiiiiiihoney. I'm posting this from bed after having visa come over. I made her squirt and cum more than a dozen time with clit sucking vibrator and magic wand but I couldn't come for god only knows why. Maybe I did too much shots prior. I'm usually a quick shot and quick reload guy.
Originally Posted by OliverQueen
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-22 20:48 #4407Senior Member

Posts: 126Yep sometimes you got to think with your little head. However avoid Minnie please.
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-22 20:46 #4406Senior Member

Posts: 126Yep mutual play non more. But hey challenge yourself.
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-22 16:49 #4405Senior Member

Posts: 379Daisha
From what I know, good mutual play and handy available, don't think FS is on the menu.
Originally Posted by YellowCub
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-22 16:10 #4404Senior Member

Posts: 36Visa Instagram?
Does Visa have an Instagram, or a Plannie (booking app)? The Sugars Insta is crap, and I've never seen her tagged. From the high praise here, I'm looking forward to meeting her, but she's never been in when I've been there.
Originally Posted by FrankTheDude
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-22 14:54 #4403Senior Member

Posts: 52Daisha Pandora's
Ass looks nice wondering menu options? Any reviews?
-
11-01-22 02:15 #4402Senior Member

Posts: 379Pandoras
Stopped by the pandoras last Wednesday I think, club was dead, couple of patrons and maybe 4 girls. Monse came talk to me, we have a good rapport and have known her for a while, but have never gotten a dance with her (I like my strippers young and tight). I think she was bored because we talked for like half hour, after that she asked if I'm finally going to get a dance with her and since there were no girls I thought what the hell.
As you perverts know she's a pleaser, great BBBJ and she begged me to finish in her mouth, she swallowed the entire load!
Good times, she's not my type but she'll do in time of need, nice lady too.












Reply With Quote





