Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 135 of 471 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 185 235 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 7052
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5042
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBang2  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen I will be visiting Pink this coming Wednesday, I am coming in from CT. Can anyone recommend PARKING appreciate any suggestions thanks in advance.
    There's a newly built parking lot right across from pink. Happy hunting!

  2. #5041

    Pink

    Gentlemen I will be visiting Pink this coming Wednesday, I am coming in from CT. Can anyone recommend PARKING appreciate any suggestions thanks in advance.

  3. #5040

    Thai Rita at Pink Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by WyldLobo  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to know if it was worth seeing Thai Rita at Pink Angel? I know Jasmin is working and seen her but wanted to try some Thai this time.
    She's awesome too. I've seen both Jasmin and Rita and recommend both.

  4. #5039

    Thai Rita at Pink Angel?

    Wanted to know if it was worth seeing Thai Rita at Pink Angel? I know Jasmin is working and seen her but wanted to try some Thai this time.

  5. #5038

    Jolly (Kaia) - Tornado

    So I decided to take the plunge and Toft on Kaia. I saw a review of hers and was lead to her ad on another review board. Pics look good and legit. I called the number and there was a quick screening, and appointment was set for 3 hours later. Was texted location on college point.

    I arrived a few minutes late, walked up and Kaia let me I and I was like WTF! She was looking really good. The whole time was a blur literally from the second I stepped in the door. I can't even remember exactly what she wore but it was white heels, a thong (not sure of color), and a top that ties around her neck and cups her nice tits. I remember this because I as working to untie the straps while sucking on her tits shortly after.

    I get in the door and Kaia's in her little clothes and her face is very sexy IMO. Nice teeth, bangs with black hair on a pony tail. Very white pale skin and a soft perky mm C. Really like her tits. Has some ass to grab on to. Right away in the lobby before she takes my coat off we're making out with Kaia's tongue down my throat and she's squeezing on my cock from outside the pants. I'm grabbing her ass and sticking my finger in her ass. I'm trying to take her tits out and we're both fumbling to untie her top while making out.

    By that time I'm taken off guard and horny af by this greeting I'm getting. Told her I took a shower 10 minutes ago which I did, so we skipped the shower. We're making out on the way to the room and she pushes me on the bed and takes my socks and pants off and gives an outstanding BBJ BLS with mad slobber hand action and DT. I'm doing my all to hold back. She's kissing my chest and sucking and pinching my nipples while giving HJ, all good. Then reaches up and sticks her hand in my mouth, then comes up for DFK and I love it. Then goes back down and tells me she wants to rim me. Her rimming is aggressive yet soft. She switches te BLS and rimming driving me up the wall, as I HJ myself. I ask her to spit on my cock and she starts to spit on it then goes for BBJ and oiled her hand and started PM me. She has little soft tiny hands. In order not to pop I switched and had her on her back and had to DATY on her to return all of this goodness she was doing. She's shoved and pussy looks pretty. As I started to DATY she pushes my head down to DATO which I was about to do anyway. She really likes DATO. Kept me there a while while sh plays with herself, then jumped up and said she wants to suck again but in 69. I ate that thing like it was dinner while FIA then wrapped up and Kia started to cg hard. Had to grab her waist and slow her down a bit, then did mish as I feast on her tits and DFK, then doggie. She oiled up and to told me to FIA in doggie. Blew in DS and took a shower and she gave me a nice massage and chatted a bit and I left. 1 hr 280 $ and worth every penny IMO. Will repeat. Looks, service, attitude all top notch.

    Really!! I felt like I was hit by a freaking tornado. From the second I entered until I left it was all a blur.

  6. #5037

    AV (that's her name) JAV star at loverpink888

    So I took the 30 min session as it was a bargain and to see if a second full session with all the options would be worth it.

    Short answer. I booked another for next week with her.

    Her JAV name is ayase kokoro. A real P.S. 90% like her video box cover in looks. Big DDs. Pretty / cute face and a body to match.

    So for the introductory 30 minutes I had with her were wild. Rimmed, played with those massive Japanese milkers, DFK, CFS. Mish and doggy like a sex ride for adults.

    And a BBBJCIM with COF. She knows how to milk a cock.

    So yes I will be back.

  7. #5036

    Flushing Mina St station

    Any suggestion for a place that can provides a legit massage with the possibility of extra?

    I used to go to legit Chinese places in Manhattan a lot. I know many of therapists could go the extra mile if nudged in the right direction. There are so many options in Flushing so I don't know what to do LOL.

  8. #5035

    Corona Ave

    I wanted to forget about the sloppy masseuse I banged on Roosevelt Monday (the kind you regret as soon as you nut) and went over to Corona Ave. Checked Rainbow Spa and there was only a granny trying to pull me in. Went up a few blocks to Sunrise. I forget the 40 ish lady's name, but she had a short skirt that looked sexy (until it came off). Gave her a $ bill and it was off to the races. She wasn't all that hot, but she had a great personality, and new how to treat a guy. I probably wouldn't repeat, but don't regret this one.

  9. #5034

    Loverpink with spinner Maya 929-627-9XXX in Flushing

    Its a house, bunch of rooms and shower. Maya is a very pretty spinner China girl, speaks English too.

    They have Javanese girls also with extra options.

    A very happy look, it was like I was her long time ex boyfriend and we were going to have some hot fun.

    The place has bedrooms and big beds. All clean too, towels fresh and clean.

    Took a quick shower together to prepare, dfk and some p2 p play, as much as could be done in the standing shower. She gave me a rimming as I stood in the shower and she turned me around for a wet BBBJ too and I couldn't hold back and came a big load in her mouth, she took it like a porn star and licked me clean. Showered and dried and went to the bedroom. Pop1.

    She has a crazy long tongue and knows how to use it for pleasure.

    The bed is where the festivities took place in the room and Maya had me lay face down and was diver down in my ass rimming me and ball tonguing me. Flip for her BBBJ.

    Gets me good and hard the on with the cover for asian cowgirl. Then because she's a spinner I spinner her to regular cg then without pulling out picked her up for standing mish / cg then went to doggy. Had to pull out to get that position.

    All those positions I needed a lay down and she took off the cover and did me BBBJCIM for a final pop. Lay for a few cuddles and then a shower and she helped me dress that was very cute.

  10. #5033

    Aimee PBS

    I read some of the reviews here on her and I decided to take the plunge. I always try to find really pretty providers and she isn't. She is at best a little cute. Teeth have a dark tint to them and she is a B cup that droop. Age is around 38-40. Tiny vagina. Upcharge 100 for anal and body shape is more of a square triangle if that makes any sense. Wouldn't repeat. I find pbs to always have older providers so I think I'm going to retire this place from my list. Any mongers out there have a provider who is pretty af? Please shoot me a DM with info. I'll give you my list.

  11. #5032

    GFE Spinner Taylor at Pink Angel

    Got my spinner fix today with Taylor at Pink Angel. Pretty Chinese lady, slim with long black hair as depicted in her onsite photos on Twitter. Her service was at the high end of the GFE spectrum (on par with Nana who I last reviewed. Body slimmer than Nana FYI).

    Very good kisser and passionate. Really good BBBJ, lots of variety and eye contact, superb rimming and an intense prolonged main event. Highly motivated to please, definitely recommended for spinner guys like me.

  12. #5031
    Quote Originally Posted by JoSchmox123  [View Original Post]
    Where'd you see a pic? Their Twitter page is down?
    Their page is: pureblissnyc.

  13. #5030
    Where'd you see a pic? Their Twitter page is down?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThotLover  [View Original Post]
    Yea I saw her pic yesterday. Was so tempted. Went all the way there and walked around the spa for like 30 minutes and just decided to go tonight instead. I heard she offers extras and Greek. Not sure how accurate. Her top looks nice in the pic though.

  14. #5029

    Vanessa pbs

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonCity  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm, pics of Layla (black lingerie, laying on back) and Aimee and Lisa (thigh tattoo) and Vanessa are real.
    Yea I saw her pic yesterday. Was so tempted. Went all the way there and walked around the spa for like 30 minutes and just decided to go tonight instead. I heard she offers extras and Greek. Not sure how accurate. Her top looks nice in the pic though.

  15. #5028
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamui7  [View Original Post]
    No. I went on Monday. She wasn't "working". Just visiting in casual clothes with MMS.
    Oh. I love when that happens. It turns me on so much that I have to see them right after.

    Kitty is actually very good. Saw her in queens in a few places she got me and a friend into a "Asian only" place in flushing that has legit 20 yr old directly from China.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape