Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 7052
-
11-03-22 23:03 #5027Senior Member

Posts: 188No. I went on Monday. She wasn't "working". Just visiting in casual clothes with MMS.
Originally Posted by TravelinMonger
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-22 21:48 #5026Senior Member

Posts: 63Can confirm, pics of Layla (black lingerie, laying on back) and Aimee and Lisa (thigh tattoo) and Vanessa are real.
Originally Posted by ThotLover
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-22 21:23 #5025Senior Member

Posts: 27Layla
They have pics of her and Aimee. The one on Aimee is wearing purple nightie is her. The one with Layla is also real. Not sure about the others.
Originally Posted by Peebles
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-22 20:44 #5024Senior Member

Posts: 278Ocean 17/ Sasa spa LIC. Curvy Cici. Only real man can handle.
Read somewhere this was a okay option in LIC so I kept the info and moved on.
On my way back to the island this eve I looked for the info and couldn't find it in my phone.
I panicked a bit and looked at Rubmaps and was able to find it under SaSa Spa (that's why I put two names in the title) I was only 3 blocks a way.
Went by and it looked hidden and tucked away so I'll figure kill and hour here TOFTT and see what's up, texted the number and I was told to park in their lot out back.
Had a choice of three, picked Cici a voluptuous woman, I mean full size and curvy. That pair must be a DD or whatever the next size is, from what I can tell it's natural but I'd love some input here if anyone here knows her. Trimmed kitty, ass, nice sexy shape overall for her size. I was actually turned on by her looks and friendly attitude.
We enter the room and she's all smiles. I didn't ask what or how much I just GFE here's $260 and left it in the bed. She looked happy so we continued to undress and go to the shower I didn't see a table shower so stand up was the only option, some gentle messing around but nothing crazy I made sure to wash them titties and although it was nice to have my face in them I started getting worried that we misunderstood what GFE is due to the lack of shower play.
We head back, I'm hard because her top is just so nice and her perfume is intoxicating, thankfully she upped her game with an incredible bbj and lots of slurping and spitting, I almost nutted when she deep throated me and played with my balls so I asked to daty. She set herself up and I went to town, fresh, juicy and I think she enjoyed it as much as I did.
Time for the main course, I put on my 003, mish, since she's already laying there, tight, tight! I thought I'd last longer in doggy but I was wrong, after a few good pumps I feel it coming, I pull out, rip the cover off and there's my GFE CIM.
It was a good release and I thought we clicked well since there wasn't any pauses or awkwardness.
I asked her how long she's here for and she said she doesn't know but asked me to come back soon.
On my way out grabbed a few mints and gave feedback to the mms.
-
11-03-22 20:31 #5023Senior Member

Posts: 278If you went today you didn't see kitty. She's in NYC currently not in flushing. Must be Layla.
Originally Posted by Kamui7
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-22 20:29 #5022Senior Member

Posts: 66Here's its $280.
Originally Posted by KajFun
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-22 20:28 #5021Senior Member

Posts: 66They have pics on Twitter but from what I can see only Lisa is a real pic.
Originally Posted by JoSchmox123
[View Original Post]
I've seen Lisandro And Amiee. They are pretty they should use real pics. That's one of the reasons I stick with who I know here.
Sounds like this Layla is a hottie. I wish they would post real pics.
-
11-03-22 16:38 #5020Senior Member

Posts: 25You have a pic of her?
Originally Posted by ThotLover
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-22 00:22 #5019Senior Member

Posts: 27Layla! PBS
So I was going to another spa and was ended up going to PBS late in the evening when I saw Layla is there. She looked really sexy and attractive. Had on a black bikini. Looked delicious.
She's like 5'0 with huge DD that are soft and perky and yet perfectly swing like no mm can as I saw later. Nice body. Slender. Her skin is what got me crazy the most. So soft. This girl is adorable, but has a slutty look to her. Like I knew I was going to have a good time just from how she greeted me.
I had one of the best table showers with her. We literally spent more than half the time in the shower table.
Top notch massage and literally cracked my back with her ass as she glides up and down my back. She's lite weight so it was all good.
Massaged and undid knots I didn't know I had on my shoulders, back, groin. Just good. Felt so good when she cracked my back. Then the front body slide with mad P2 P, DFK, Russian which was fire, because her tits are just made for that. I like her DFK because it's soft, sensual, and her lips and mouth are very soft. Then the crazy BBJ comes with slobbering and DT and soft BLS. But. She would bring me near popping in her mouth, then stops just in time for me not to pop. BBJ In the shower was like 20 minute (really).
Back to the room, she puts her whole face between the crank and beans and takes a deep whiff and begins BBJing again but more vigorous with DT, I couldn't take it. Put the top on and DATY on her for a it. She has nice lips. Also smooth and soft. Slipped in mish, and she's so moist, and snug. Beautiful looking in that position. I was really excited. She didn't flinch, push back, angle her self. None of that. Was fully into it and felt really good. Moans softly then gets louder and we pickup speed until we both laid on top of each other. 280 $. Layla really was wonderful and definite repeat for me. Recommend.
-
11-02-22 14:29 #5018Regular Member

Posts: 2Spots
About to hit up my first AMP. Any places to recommend 150 or less? Also might just hit up a random bedpage spot and fill you all in.
-
11-01-22 23:36 #5017Senior Member

Posts: 41Bis
What was the damage?
Originally Posted by Peebles
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-22 23:59 #5016Regular Member

Posts: 22How Korean do you want your Koreans?
Korean from Korea vs Korean from Yanbian?
Originally Posted by BeatSpace91
[View Original Post]
If it's the latter there are still some charging around 200. For example Dream Girl Spa on 45th Avenue.
-
10-31-22 22:14 #5015Senior Member

Posts: 188PBS Momo
Saw Momo today at PBS.
She was ok. Felt kinda rushed for an hr. Prettier than Aimee, but Aimee's service is top notch. But I can't resist table showers as a way to spoil myself.
I did catch a glimpse of Kitty (or is it Katy? I last saw her in May.
I wish Lisa was there bc I wanted to catch a glimpse for what she looked like.
Don't think I'd repeat.
-
10-31-22 18:21 #5014Senior Member

Posts: 860Pre pandemic I stumbled upon a place under a bar that had young girls. But not sure if its still around.
Originally Posted by Eno91
[View Original Post]
I'd suggest trying a place called zyuran.
-
10-31-22 14:15 #5013Regular Member

Posts: 7Roosevelt
What's up guys hopefully I can get some help. I'm tired of going to Roosevelt and running into all these older women anyone can share info on the best parlor with younger women? Any borough would be fine as well.










Reply With Quote





