Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 337 of 872 FirstFirst ... 237 287 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 387 437 837 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,055 of 13068
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8028

    Villa

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    The shitter at villa was not up to par. There was water everywhere, there was very cheap toilet paper, and no hand towels. I am not impressed at all.
    BTW if you are the CA Lotto winner head int Villa and you "may" get a funnier aka more fun aka YMMV but these girls are varietal and usually best to develop the relationship first. One of them married a monger.

    The bathroom is usually clean so sorry the previous monger just got done splashing about.

  2. #8027
    Quote Originally Posted by BastardChorum  [View Original Post]
    So was looking for a spot to have some fun off the beaten path of kgirls during the boycott that eventually led to this thai massage place in Venice. I know one of the girls that works there so I didn't have to play the back and forth innuendo game. But if you are new this place, standard operating procedures apply. I'm too rusty and out of touch with the AMP scene to give you a good primer but essentially if asked if you been there say yes and throw out a common name to help bolster your case. I know Nicole and Ava works there and think Ava went back to Thailand to visit family. Call ahead for an appointment, the front door's always locked, so just ring the door bell and wait for one of the girls to answer.

    I don't know what's the norm here about explicitly pointing out a place so, for now, I'll just leave enough hints to point you to the right place. It's next door to a Domino's that is separated by an alleyway with parking. Venice, thai massage, and next to Domino's should narrow it down to a point that you can't really go wrong.
    I've been there a few times. Seen May. She's decent and friendly. I'm not sure what it is about my approach but these AMP girls know exactly why I'm there. My advice is to go to the back door. They have a ghetto gate that someone is always hanging near. Plus your not standing on Lincoln Bl looking like an ass munch till someone answers. First experience there was Jenny. She was about 5'10 great body. When she walked in I commented on her looks and she immediately asked if I wanted to have fun. 50 to the house, 200 for everything. She got right to tossing salad without me even asking. Good times. Nice way to pass the time if you are getting your car washed.

  3. #8026
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Toilet was shit

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadNut  [View Original Post]
    Not a debate but I paid $90 at the door and Mabel got need and did a fun handy for $200. Which is insanely over priced but she is a 8. 5/9. 0 in the Thai mongering world. Clean sheet and good smells add value but I can't see this as a weekly go to.
    The shitter at villa was not up to par. There was water everywhere, there was very cheap toilet paper, and no hand towels. I am not impressed at all.

  4. #8025

    Rosey rip off

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcCoy692  [View Original Post]
    Forgot to update. I finally landed ar Rose Spa in Ktown. Went in and found a young, cute, tiny / petite, Asian girl at the counter. She wore a kid-drift shirt that showed her belly button and had a tattoo on her collar bone. I thought I had finally lucked out. Decided to finally get a massage after wali9 in and see grannies all day. Got the massage and on the flip she asked if I wanted a table shower. I said yes and though I'd get some action, but when I showed her my hard dick she just put a towel on it. When the table shower was over she took me to the room and she said the massage was over. I asked if I could tip for more massage and pointed at my dick and she said no. First time in a long time I didn't get any play.
    Yup avoid this place "no fun zone".

  5. #8024

    Villa

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    The rack rate for a handjob at the villas is 210, 150 for Paula and 60 for the door. I paid 120 tip. This place is off the deep end.
    Not a debate but I paid $90 at the door and Mabel got need and did a fun handy for $200. Which is insanely over priced but she is a 8. 5/9. 0 in the Thai mongering world. Clean sheet and good smells add value but I can't see this as a weekly go to.

  6. #8023

    Visiting DTLA

    Visiting DTLA from out of town and looking for a place that is close to DT as I will not have a car.

    Looking for RJ and BJ.

    Can return the favor if anyone is in WA State.

  7. #8022
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Rack rate

    The rack rate for a handjob at the villas is 210, 150 for Paula and 60 for the door. I paid 120 tip. This place is off the deep end.

  8. #8021
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcCoy692  [View Original Post]
    Forgot to update. I finally landed ar Rose Spa in Ktown. Went in and found a young, cute, tiny / petite, Asian girl at the counter. She wore a kid-drift shirt that showed her belly button and had a tattoo on her collar bone. I thought I had finally lucked out. Decided to finally get a massage after wali9 in and see grannies all day. Got the massage and on the flip she asked if I wanted a table shower. I said yes and though I'd get some action, but when I showed her my hard dick she just put a towel on it. When the table shower was over she took me to the room and she said the massage was over. I asked if I could tip for more massage and pointed at my dick and she said no. First time in a long time I didn't get any play.
    Looks like FS is impossible in Ktown.

  9. #8020
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcCoy692  [View Original Post]
    Hahaha! I feel the same way. I don't usually monger around ktown, but went looking for one today. I went to 4 different spots and all of them were gross grandmas. The funny thing is there was one that advertises on bed page with hot girls (paradise spa) and when I got there they had the oldest granny of the bunch I visited today. Came to the forum and searched for ktwon to see if I could get some intel since I struck out on my own and found this post. LOL. They're all grandmas or legit looking day spas. Back in the day it was pretty easy to find hot or at least decent girls in ktown. Not now.
    Forgot to update. I finally landed ar Rose Spa in Ktown. Went in and found a young, cute, tiny / petite, Asian girl at the counter. She wore a kid-drift shirt that showed her belly button and had a tattoo on her collar bone. I thought I had finally lucked out. Decided to finally get a massage after wali9 in and see grannies all day. Got the massage and on the flip she asked if I wanted a table shower. I said yes and though I'd get some action, but when I showed her my hard dick she just put a towel on it. When the table shower was over she took me to the room and she said the massage was over. I asked if I could tip for more massage and pointed at my dick and she said no. First time in a long time I didn't get any play.

  10. #8019
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianPussy  [View Original Post]
    I think I tried this place, was it all curtains and whispering instead of walls? I remember she wanted crazy money, like $200 to take her top off.
    No curtains. All rooms are walled, although there are some rooms with two tables. Maybe you went to the wrong place or spooked her for being potential LEO. Topless massages isn't a chargeable offense (AFAIK) else strip clubs would be flooded with offenders. Who did you see and when? You can PM me to verify if you're more comfortable with that.

  11. #8018
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Goldfinger is mine. Vanessa is the one that blacklisted me.

    Venice?
    Zen in Venice / marina.

  12. #8017
    I think I tried this place, was it all curtains and whispering instead of walls? I remember she wanted crazy money, like $200 to take her top off.

    Quote Originally Posted by BastardChorum  [View Original Post]
    So was looking for a spot to have some fun off the beaten path of kgirls during the boycott that eventually led to this thai massage place in Venice. I know one of the girls that works there so I didn't have to play the back and forth innuendo game. But if you are new this place, standard operating procedures apply. I'm too rusty and out of touch with the AMP scene to give you a good primer but essentially if asked if you been there say yes and throw out a common name to help bolster your case. I know Nicole and Ava works there and think Ava went back to Thailand to visit family. Call ahead for an appointment, the front door's always locked, so just ring the door bell and wait for one of the girls to answer.

    I don't know what's the norm here about explicitly pointing out a place so, for now, I'll just leave enough hints to point you to the right place. It's next door to a Domino's that is separated by an alleyway with parking. Venice, thai massage, and next to Domino's should narrow it down to a point that you can't really go wrong.

    I decided to see May. Met me in a tight fitting green one piece dress that highlighted her breasts. Massage itself was decent and she has a strong hand so beware and becafeul. They do the whole walking on your back too if you're into that. Since her co-worker clued her in on me and why I was there, she just asked what extras I wanted during the flip. I settled on CBJ / CFS.

    Looks to be late 30's or early 40's and average looking, 5'4", natural B's that are quite resilient and shapely, unexpected but very much appreciated the small bubble butt, and shaven pussy. Tanned skin tone and no tattoos. Broken English but enough to get my point across and have some light conversation. Slender frame with slightly soft curves. I was actually quite surprised how good she looked naked when compared to the horror stories I read on this thread.

    Experience definitely differs from what I'm use to though. No kissing, breast play allowed, light FOV only, no DATY. CBJ was simple and straight forward. Went through most of the main positions in CFS. K9 looked the best to me because of that little plump ass of hers. Decent kegels. As I want it to be an apples to apples comparison, May's probably average or less than average overall service-wise. However, the other AMP girl I see tops most kgirls IMO so I might be biased in that regard.

    $60 to the house for an hour and $180 tip.

  13. #8016
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    What is the world coming to. Aren't you one of the prolific posters over on hot young Asians? I myself do not like that board because I just feel so odd fucking girls who are only 21-25. Are you boycotting due to the recent trend of the bookers inadvertently putting up wrong pictures?

    As for this Thai place in Venice, it is on the way to my vons and is a known off leash dog park 180 for fucking there is robbery on the 90.
    Bookers have always been using fake pictures so there's no surprise there. Same deal with AMP ads on thatmall, bedpage, IG, etc. You can read up on the boycott on the other threads if you want. Any good monger will diversify to widen his horizons and hedge his bets. It maybe blasphemy to some, but I do get tired of raw dogging and creampie'ing those kgirls. It just so happens the boycott popped up and to maintain some contacts I'll venture for what goods are available in AMPs, HX, TER, P411, and maybe even PD if I'm feeling fancy.

    I'll admit that one girl in particular was unattractive in looks at that Venice spot but May was rather easy on the eyes. I'm surprised that it's fairly known place from your description. Rmaps hasn't listed a review of them in over 5 years and there's barely any mention of them here or TER. But, like I said, I only turn to AMPs rarely and don't know what other resources are available out there. I got rookie numbers here for AMPs compared to most here.

  14. #8015
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Venice?

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRude  [View Original Post]
    I LOL'd hard at your Yelp review for Venice and Goldfinger.

    Legend.

    Unless someone is trading on your good name.
    Goldfinger is mine. Vanessa is the one that blacklisted me.

    Venice?

  15. #8014
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    What is the world coming to. Aren't you one of the prolific posters over on hot young Asians? I myself do not like that board because I just feel so odd fucking girls who are only 21-25. Are you boycotting due to the recent trend of the bookers inadvertently putting up wrong pictures?

    As for this Thai place in Venice, it is on the way to my vons and is a known off leash dog park 180 for fucking there is robbery on the 90.
    I LOL'd hard at your Yelp review for Venice and Goldfinger.

    Legend.

    Unless someone is trading on your good name.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape