Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 337 of 871 FirstFirst ... 237 287 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 387 437 837 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,055 of 13065
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8025

    Rosey rip off

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcCoy692  [View Original Post]
    Forgot to update. I finally landed ar Rose Spa in Ktown. Went in and found a young, cute, tiny / petite, Asian girl at the counter. She wore a kid-drift shirt that showed her belly button and had a tattoo on her collar bone. I thought I had finally lucked out. Decided to finally get a massage after wali9 in and see grannies all day. Got the massage and on the flip she asked if I wanted a table shower. I said yes and though I'd get some action, but when I showed her my hard dick she just put a towel on it. When the table shower was over she took me to the room and she said the massage was over. I asked if I could tip for more massage and pointed at my dick and she said no. First time in a long time I didn't get any play.
    Yup avoid this place "no fun zone".

  2. #8024

    Villa

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    The rack rate for a handjob at the villas is 210, 150 for Paula and 60 for the door. I paid 120 tip. This place is off the deep end.
    Not a debate but I paid $90 at the door and Mabel got need and did a fun handy for $200. Which is insanely over priced but she is a 8. 5/9. 0 in the Thai mongering world. Clean sheet and good smells add value but I can't see this as a weekly go to.

  3. #8023

    Visiting DTLA

    Visiting DTLA from out of town and looking for a place that is close to DT as I will not have a car.

    Looking for RJ and BJ.

    Can return the favor if anyone is in WA State.

  4. #8022
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Rack rate

    The rack rate for a handjob at the villas is 210, 150 for Paula and 60 for the door. I paid 120 tip. This place is off the deep end.

  5. #8021
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcCoy692  [View Original Post]
    Forgot to update. I finally landed ar Rose Spa in Ktown. Went in and found a young, cute, tiny / petite, Asian girl at the counter. She wore a kid-drift shirt that showed her belly button and had a tattoo on her collar bone. I thought I had finally lucked out. Decided to finally get a massage after wali9 in and see grannies all day. Got the massage and on the flip she asked if I wanted a table shower. I said yes and though I'd get some action, but when I showed her my hard dick she just put a towel on it. When the table shower was over she took me to the room and she said the massage was over. I asked if I could tip for more massage and pointed at my dick and she said no. First time in a long time I didn't get any play.
    Looks like FS is impossible in Ktown.

  6. #8020
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcCoy692  [View Original Post]
    Hahaha! I feel the same way. I don't usually monger around ktown, but went looking for one today. I went to 4 different spots and all of them were gross grandmas. The funny thing is there was one that advertises on bed page with hot girls (paradise spa) and when I got there they had the oldest granny of the bunch I visited today. Came to the forum and searched for ktwon to see if I could get some intel since I struck out on my own and found this post. LOL. They're all grandmas or legit looking day spas. Back in the day it was pretty easy to find hot or at least decent girls in ktown. Not now.
    Forgot to update. I finally landed ar Rose Spa in Ktown. Went in and found a young, cute, tiny / petite, Asian girl at the counter. She wore a kid-drift shirt that showed her belly button and had a tattoo on her collar bone. I thought I had finally lucked out. Decided to finally get a massage after wali9 in and see grannies all day. Got the massage and on the flip she asked if I wanted a table shower. I said yes and though I'd get some action, but when I showed her my hard dick she just put a towel on it. When the table shower was over she took me to the room and she said the massage was over. I asked if I could tip for more massage and pointed at my dick and she said no. First time in a long time I didn't get any play.

  7. #8019
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianPussy  [View Original Post]
    I think I tried this place, was it all curtains and whispering instead of walls? I remember she wanted crazy money, like $200 to take her top off.
    No curtains. All rooms are walled, although there are some rooms with two tables. Maybe you went to the wrong place or spooked her for being potential LEO. Topless massages isn't a chargeable offense (AFAIK) else strip clubs would be flooded with offenders. Who did you see and when? You can PM me to verify if you're more comfortable with that.

  8. #8018
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Goldfinger is mine. Vanessa is the one that blacklisted me.

    Venice?
    Zen in Venice / marina.

  9. #8017
    I think I tried this place, was it all curtains and whispering instead of walls? I remember she wanted crazy money, like $200 to take her top off.

    Quote Originally Posted by BastardChorum  [View Original Post]
    So was looking for a spot to have some fun off the beaten path of kgirls during the boycott that eventually led to this thai massage place in Venice. I know one of the girls that works there so I didn't have to play the back and forth innuendo game. But if you are new this place, standard operating procedures apply. I'm too rusty and out of touch with the AMP scene to give you a good primer but essentially if asked if you been there say yes and throw out a common name to help bolster your case. I know Nicole and Ava works there and think Ava went back to Thailand to visit family. Call ahead for an appointment, the front door's always locked, so just ring the door bell and wait for one of the girls to answer.

    I don't know what's the norm here about explicitly pointing out a place so, for now, I'll just leave enough hints to point you to the right place. It's next door to a Domino's that is separated by an alleyway with parking. Venice, thai massage, and next to Domino's should narrow it down to a point that you can't really go wrong.

    I decided to see May. Met me in a tight fitting green one piece dress that highlighted her breasts. Massage itself was decent and she has a strong hand so beware and becafeul. They do the whole walking on your back too if you're into that. Since her co-worker clued her in on me and why I was there, she just asked what extras I wanted during the flip. I settled on CBJ / CFS.

    Looks to be late 30's or early 40's and average looking, 5'4", natural B's that are quite resilient and shapely, unexpected but very much appreciated the small bubble butt, and shaven pussy. Tanned skin tone and no tattoos. Broken English but enough to get my point across and have some light conversation. Slender frame with slightly soft curves. I was actually quite surprised how good she looked naked when compared to the horror stories I read on this thread.

    Experience definitely differs from what I'm use to though. No kissing, breast play allowed, light FOV only, no DATY. CBJ was simple and straight forward. Went through most of the main positions in CFS. K9 looked the best to me because of that little plump ass of hers. Decent kegels. As I want it to be an apples to apples comparison, May's probably average or less than average overall service-wise. However, the other AMP girl I see tops most kgirls IMO so I might be biased in that regard.

    $60 to the house for an hour and $180 tip.

  10. #8016
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    What is the world coming to. Aren't you one of the prolific posters over on hot young Asians? I myself do not like that board because I just feel so odd fucking girls who are only 21-25. Are you boycotting due to the recent trend of the bookers inadvertently putting up wrong pictures?

    As for this Thai place in Venice, it is on the way to my vons and is a known off leash dog park 180 for fucking there is robbery on the 90.
    Bookers have always been using fake pictures so there's no surprise there. Same deal with AMP ads on thatmall, bedpage, IG, etc. You can read up on the boycott on the other threads if you want. Any good monger will diversify to widen his horizons and hedge his bets. It maybe blasphemy to some, but I do get tired of raw dogging and creampie'ing those kgirls. It just so happens the boycott popped up and to maintain some contacts I'll venture for what goods are available in AMPs, HX, TER, P411, and maybe even PD if I'm feeling fancy.

    I'll admit that one girl in particular was unattractive in looks at that Venice spot but May was rather easy on the eyes. I'm surprised that it's fairly known place from your description. Rmaps hasn't listed a review of them in over 5 years and there's barely any mention of them here or TER. But, like I said, I only turn to AMPs rarely and don't know what other resources are available out there. I got rookie numbers here for AMPs compared to most here.

  11. #8015
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Venice?

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyRude  [View Original Post]
    I LOL'd hard at your Yelp review for Venice and Goldfinger.

    Legend.

    Unless someone is trading on your good name.
    Goldfinger is mine. Vanessa is the one that blacklisted me.

    Venice?

  12. #8014
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    What is the world coming to. Aren't you one of the prolific posters over on hot young Asians? I myself do not like that board because I just feel so odd fucking girls who are only 21-25. Are you boycotting due to the recent trend of the bookers inadvertently putting up wrong pictures?

    As for this Thai place in Venice, it is on the way to my vons and is a known off leash dog park 180 for fucking there is robbery on the 90.
    I LOL'd hard at your Yelp review for Venice and Goldfinger.

    Legend.

    Unless someone is trading on your good name.

  13. #8013
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Conjugation

    I have now turned full simp. I went to VIP on wash and Sept, right across from the trav lg and next door to a sp ba (sports bar). By the way, the bar next door to this place looks like you need to have like 5 AA sponsors just to get in. People were walking around outside lit as fuck.

    I get into VIP after this asshole sitting in his car parked up against the place finally went in the bar.

    You walk in and mia, a plump Asian gal 25-67 was playing candy crush on the phone. Her English is so bad I swear she must work at worldstarhiphop. She looked at me like I said the sun revolves around the earth when I asked for an your. I guess you fookers do 30 min and it is a Copernican revolution to go an hour. It is 60. Mia has this long dark hair and is frumpy up top. Wears jeans over a flat misshapen ass and a blouse holding down some rather impressive naturals.

    I get put in room 1 - the one that is first, there are not actually numbers.

    She takes the 60 for the full. I get undressed and after about a second, the non stop county fair level racket starts with girls screaming in the background like they were just cast for a Ron Jeremy rimming special. Right away, Mia says "you are waiting my sister need me" - she meant to say, you wait, my sister needs some saran wrap to suck off a monger. But she said you waiting. That lack of conjugation was very vexing.

    She comes back in and has to be cautioned twice not to go hard. After a 15 minute useless massage, she does a 5 minute tease that is up there with Angela territory at goldfinger. Her finger in the ass technique needs some work and she does not grab the rod, but boys, let me tell you, your balls will feel like they just won the powerball with her poking at them from behind.

    She has me turn over with no hot towel break.

    The negotiations start and the language barrier does not help at all. I was in the mood for FS but only if she was as tight as a hot young Asian. I asked about hand and mouth and she said how much. I said 80. She almost called the fucken FBI. So I went up to 100. She refused to even fucken counter. I agreed to 120.

    She said money now, and so I pulled out my massive bankroll and gave her the 120 in singles.

    She then had me lie down and did a CBJ with fucken some type of saran wrap. The chance of me nutting from that are right up there with lebron being able to count pi to more than two decimals. But she tried and I was flexing in her mouth. Sure as fig will flourish under our new mayor who has a crime plan that involves decriminalizing all crrime, mia started complaining that her jaw was going to fall out of her mouth after five minutes.

    I told her that all she needed to do was poke at my boy pussy and stroke my shvantz for like 10 more minutes and I was done. She agreed and I took off that horrendous saran wrap.

    She did a rather decent but uncoordinated routine of ass drilling and ball juggling and she was even looking at the clock thinking that maybe she should have stayed in school pursuing a ph. D in developmental sociology.

    I forced out a nut because the yelling in the place (including a male shouting) was getting to be unbearable.

    I had her get me a hot towel but got dressed before she came back.

    On the way out I saw a teeny Asian gal who looked decent. I also saw an Asian woman of unusual proportions. I was let out the non operating door on to "wash" and a woman looked at me like a Piltdown man and some dud was walking in at like 915 pm.

    60 for the door ant 120 for a saran wrap BJ. I really need to get either a passport and go to tj or an abrams tank and hit fig.

  14. #8012

    Petite Latinas? Where??who??

    Any of you folks know of a msg p. Around that has a young petite skinny nice body Latina staff? Not interested in Asian food unless she's a knock out Asian, any help would be great!

  15. #8011
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Double cheese

    Quote Originally Posted by BastardChorum  [View Original Post]
    So was looking for a spot to have some fun off the beaten path of kgirls during the boycott that eventually led to this thai massage place in Venice. I know one of the girls that works there so I didn't have to play the back and forth innuendo game. But if you are new this place, standard operating procedures apply. I'm too rusty and out of touch with the AMP scene to give you a good primer but essentially if asked if you been there say yes and throw out a common name to help bolster your case. I know Nicole and Ava works there and think Ava went back to Thailand to visit family. Call ahead for an appointment, the front door's always locked, so just ring the door bell and wait for one of the girls to answer.

    I don't know what's the norm here about explicitly pointing out a place so, for now, I'll just leave enough hints to point you to the right place. It's next door to a Domino's that is separated by an alleyway with parking. Venice, thai massage, and next to Domino's should narrow it down to a point that you can't really go wrong.

    I decided to see May. Met me in a tight fitting green one piece dress that highlighted her breasts. Massage itself was decent and she has a strong hand so beware and becafeul. They do the whole walking on your back too if you're into that. Since her co-worker clued her in on me and why I was there, she just asked what extras I wanted during the flip. I settled on CBJ / CFS.

    Looks to be late 30's or early 40's and average looking, 5'4", natural B's that are quite resilient and shapely, unexpected but very much appreciated the small bubble butt, and shaven pussy. Tanned skin tone and no tattoos. Broken English but enough to get my point across and have some light conversation. Slender frame with slightly soft curves. I was actually quite surprised how good she looked naked when compared to the horror stories I read on this thread.
    What is the world coming to. Aren't you one of the prolific posters over on hot young Asians? I myself do not like that board because I just feel so odd fucking girls who are only 21-25. Are you boycotting due to the recent trend of the bookers inadvertently putting up wrong pictures?

    As for this Thai place in Venice, it is on the way to my vons and is a known off leash dog park 180 for fucking there is robbery on the 90.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape