Thread: Ripoff Reports
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 766
-
01-16-23 12:52 #616Senior Member

Posts: 1250Mary Evelyn Court
She has been doing it awhile. Use the advances search and put in "Mary Evelyn" and you'll see.
Originally Posted by OasisSecret
[View Original Post]
-
01-16-23 09:57 #615Senior Member

Posts: 207Sorry you got taken The half-way house part is pure BS. However, her ad is very clear that she's a licensed" therapeutic massage therapist and that's all that's on the menu.
Originally Posted by Brad0812
[View Original Post]
I went anyway a few months ago and asked about a HJ or FS, no luck at all. So, if you didn't even get a half-assed massage you really did get fucked. Perhaps not in the way you were hoping.
-
01-15-23 16:01 #614Senior Member

Posts: 136Fuck Me
I was just texting her. Setting up something for a couple weeks from now, but damn if that isn't a testament to the forum.
Originally Posted by LingamMe
[View Original Post]
I would encourage people to please tell us your rip off stories. I would have been majorly bummed. It takes me a while to save enough money to play. I am so glad I saw this.
-
01-15-23 14:49 #613Senior Member

Posts: 97"Dakota"...Exactly the same thing.
The exact same thing happened to me when I tried to schedule a massage. Her links and phone number are below.
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/615-679-2955
https://callescort.org/615-502-3646
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...1ef828a0fea646
Stay safe guys.
Ling.
-
01-15-23 14:10 #612Senior Member

Posts: 136Yeah man. Which Dakota?
Do you have a skip link or anything?
Originally Posted by Brad0812
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-23 11:34 #611Senior Member

Posts: 96Reign. Deposit Scam
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/108565088
Texted for a couple min only to be hit with the $20 deposit for my safety garbage.
I give this fool credit, the ad looks more realistic than most.
Save your time.
-
01-15-23 10:35 #610Senior Member

Posts: 196Any links to ads, etc, so we can know who to avoid?
Originally Posted by Brad0812
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-23 15:29 #609Regular Member

Posts: 16Beware Dakota on Mary Evelyn Ct.
Well, I guess I took one for the team today. I should have known from the start. I went to check out Dakota or Mary Evelyn Ct. And to make a long story short it's a scam. Once she got the money she said she had to go get the lotions and oils for the massage but then a minute later a dude comes in and tells me I can't be here because this is a half-way house and that Dakota was kicked out. Well, shit! I knew it was BS but what can I do? I left but I was left alone in the room so I took a little something just to piss them off. . . $$20 down the drain.
-
12-08-22 23:27 #608Senior Member

Posts: 1305400/ hh? Hahahahahahahahahaha.
Originally Posted by RoySmith2022
[View Original Post]
Also her choice of words in the ad should make any regular monger steer way clear of this B.
-
11-11-22 11:56 #607Senior Member

Posts: 1250Deposit = Scam
There is probably some where that demands a deposit and in Not a scam but I'll never know as I don't pay deposits. Deposit = Scam.
Originally Posted by BoneEm69
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-22 16:33 #606Senior Member

Posts: 644Deposit scammer
Go figure texted with whoever and want $50 booking fee https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/98248592#.
-
10-22-22 14:14 #605Senior Member

Posts: 1250Well said
Good advice!
Originally Posted by EnigmaCare
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-22 11:25 #604Senior Member

Posts: 409There are a few things on your report that others can learn from. First, if you do not like the area or something about it does not seem right then text her you are leaving and why. If you see someone hanging around outside then text her and leave. NEVER take your phone and wallet inside with you. Only your donation money. Things I do if it is not a trusted regular is I get there at least 15 minutes ahead of time and just look at the area from my vehicle before I text her that I am there. If she is not a provider I see often, I will then take my vehicle a short distance away from there and walk to her place. If you have any doubts at all when seeing someone then text her and then leave. Better to be wrong and still have your money than to be cheated, robbed, maybe hurt, maybe dead. Always safety first.
Originally Posted by IsJustMe818
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-22 11:16 #603Senior Member

Posts: 75Thanks for Info
I have seen her a few times last year and didn't have any issues. Was thinking of seeing her recently. Glad you posted this, automatic "no go" for me.
Originally Posted by Cromwell
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 13:45 #602Senior Member

Posts: 1250Thanks for the info
Thanks for the information. I'm glad you're safe.
Originally Posted by IslandGuy1999
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






