Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 90 of 217 FirstFirst ... 40 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 140 190 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 3245
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1910

    Not really

    Quote Originally Posted by Empty6  [View Original Post]
    How does she look? Is she hot?
    5/10 not really.

    Right now by far I feel like l Hillary is the best option out there. My schedule hasn't allowed me to see her but I'm planning to soon, her ass is 10/10, huge knockers, and she is not overweight.

    If you can point me in the direction of someone that has that criteria that's not asking for the price of four new tires let me know.

  2. #1909

    Trust

    Quote Originally Posted by Sillyhilly2286  [View Original Post]
    Get tested twice a month.
    Never trust what they tell you. The only time they are tested is when they are taken away in an ambulance. If they bother.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  3. #1908

    Twice a month

    Get tested twice a month.

    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    You fell for that so easy. Even if they did get tested every 3 months which is BS. That's 90 days of not knowing you STD until your next test.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  4. #1907
    Quote Originally Posted by MeanAfternoon  [View Original Post]
    Glad you said that, wife totally raped me same day and I was like, oh fuck. Thanks!
    You fell for that so easy. Even if they did get tested every 3 months which is BS. That's 90 days of not knowing you STD until your next test.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  5. #1906
    Not every 3 days. Twice a month and have paperwork to prove it not that I have to prove anything. I'd never give anyone anything to take home to their family.

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeLovinMarc  [View Original Post]
    As someone who has known Hillary for 10+ years and used to rawdog it, I wouldn't anymore and didn't for my last session with her. I doubt she gets tested every 3 days and even if she did I doubt she'd tell you if she had something. It's your risk to take though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman55  [View Original Post]
    Even if they get tested every 3 days, that only somewhat reduces the chances you picked up an STD from them. Any one that has multiple partners daily can become infected and have a subsequent negative test result. The reason. Viruses and bacteria, the culprits that make up STDs, have incubation periods. During that period, a test can easily yield a False Negative, because the antibodies that the test depends on have not had enough time for the infected person to produce them. All testing services spell this out very clearly. So if you put all the factors in play here, the only way for you and your wife to know you are clean is to get tested yourself with the guidelines for incubation period taken into account.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Even the girls in the Nevada brothels do not get tested every 3 days.

    BMD.

  6. #1905

    Blondes have more fun

    Quote Originally Posted by CasinoGuy66  [View Original Post]
    I have seen this one, almost year and a half ago but same ad, same pics. It was a car date only, picked her up on a street after she gave me an address. She had a local spot that was decent, I remember it was 80 BBBJ but only 20 more for FS. It was BBFS but only after I started did she mention don't fun in her. Maybe she would of if I offered more.

    If she has a room I would definitely repeat good attitude I remember.
    How does she look? Is she hot?

  7. #1904
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    In her ad, how can she claim PSE without I saw listing DFK, CIM and Greek? If there are any takers out there, ask beforehand.

    BMD.
    I have seen this one, almost year and a half ago but same ad, same pics. It was a car date only, picked her up on a street after she gave me an address. She had a local spot that was decent, I remember it was 80 BBBJ but only 20 more for FS. It was BBFS but only after I started did she mention don't fun in her. Maybe she would of if I offered more.

    If she has a room I would definitely repeat good attitude I remember.

  8. #1903
    Quote Originally Posted by AznFever92  [View Original Post]
    Her and Maya get tested every 3 days bro don't worry. They both told me if they contract anything they won't see people until its gone fully which is respectable. I've bbfscip to both and I'm fine LOL.
    As someone who has known Hillary for 10+ years and used to rawdog it, I wouldn't anymore and didn't for my last session with her. I doubt she gets tested every 3 days and even if she did I doubt she'd tell you if she had something. It's your risk to take though.

  9. #1902

    STD Risk

    Quote Originally Posted by MeanAfternoon  [View Original Post]
    So, I decided to go with Hillary for the QV. Quick reply, told me prices. Got to her room and was nervous after. I think I put the condom on wrong, shit it has been 10 years since I used one. She was pretty down to earth, bit of a smoke smell in the room. She looks just like her pictures, so no surprises.
    Quote Originally Posted by AznFever92  [View Original Post]
    Her and Maya get tested every 3 days bro don't worry. They both told me if they contract anything they won't see people until its gone fully which is respectable. I've bbfscip to both and I'm fine LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by MeanAfternoon  [View Original Post]
    Glad you said that, wife totally raped me same day and I was like, oh fuck. Thanks!
    Even if they get tested every 3 days, that only somewhat reduces the chances you picked up an STD from them. Any one that has multiple partners daily can become infected and have a subsequent negative test result. The reason. Viruses and bacteria, the culprits that make up STDs, have incubation periods. During that period, a test can easily yield a False Negative, because the antibodies that the test depends on have not had enough time for the infected person to produce them. All testing services spell this out very clearly. So if you put all the factors in play here, the only way for you and your wife to know you are clean is to get tested yourself with the guidelines for incubation period taken into account.

  10. #1901

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by SpinnerFetish  [View Original Post]
    Going to have to call bullshit on this post, sounds like someone that's trying to help her out. No issue with that, but skip the fake news, none of these girls aren't getting tested every 3 days.
    Even the girls in the Nevada brothels do not get tested every 3 days.

    BMD.

  11. #1900
    Quote Originally Posted by AznFever92  [View Original Post]
    Her and Maya get tested every 3 days bro don't worry. They both told me if they contract anything they won't see people until its gone fully which is respectable. I've bbfscip to both and I'm fine LOL.
    Going to have to call bullshit on this post, sounds like someone that's trying to help her out. No issue with that, but skip the fake news, none of these girls aren't getting tested every 3 days.

  12. #1899

    In writing

    Quote Originally Posted by AznFever92  [View Original Post]
    Her and Maya get tested every 3 days bro don't worry. They both told me if they contract anything they won't see people until its gone fully which is respectable. I've bbfscip to both and I'm fine LOL.
    Unless I see that in writing I would put that in the same category as " the check's in the mail" or "I won't cum in your mouth " .

  13. #1898
    Quote Originally Posted by AznFever92  [View Original Post]
    Her and Maya get tested every 3 days bro don't worry. They both told me if they contract anything they won't see people until its gone fully which is respectable. I've bbfscip to both and I'm fine LOL.
    Glad you said that, wife totally raped me same day and I was like, oh fuck. Thanks!

  14. #1897
    Quote Originally Posted by MeanAfternoon  [View Original Post]
    So, I decided to go with Hillary for the QV. Quick reply, told me prices. Got to her room and was nervous after. I think I put the condom on wrong, shit it has been 10 years since I used one. She was pretty down to earth, bit of a smoke smell in the room. She looks just like her pictures, so no surprises.
    Her and Maya get tested every 3 days bro don't worry. They both told me if they contract anything they won't see people until its gone fully which is respectable. I've bbfscip to both and I'm fine LOL.

  15. #1896
    Quote Originally Posted by Empty6  [View Original Post]
    Seen this post a lot, but can't find any intel. Anyone?

    https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...-/604636460778
    In her ad, how can she claim PSE without listing DFK, CIM and Greek? If there are any takers out there, ask beforehand.

    BMD.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape