Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 3245
-
11-04-22 12:44 #1895Senior Member

Posts: 210Blondes have more fun
Seen this post a lot, but can't find any intel. Anyone?
https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...-/604636460778
-
11-02-22 00:47 #1894Senior Member

Posts: 54Hillary
So, I decided to go with Hillary for the QV. Quick reply, told me prices. Got to her room and was nervous after. I think I put the condom on wrong, shit it has been 10 years since I used one. She was pretty down to earth, bit of a smoke smell in the room. She looks just like her pictures, so no surprises.
-
10-26-22 07:46 #1893Senior Member

Posts: 114Local talent
Kellie and Jane are two of the best BBBJ providers in the area but there's another, Lexi. She posts in groton, is fairly reliable and requests. 7 for good BBBJ. In and out in under 15, hosts in a safe place without guests. She was staying with Kellie for a bit but thry may have moved to different locations (I've reviewed both). There's another with good head game who posts "rumor has it, best head game around" and the service is good (saw her over the summer) but she's worn and has odors. I see kori and melly are also post g in Eastern CT. Both are good (reviewer them also) but more expensive. Kori is excellent for a full, extremely wild hour of fun, but it'll set you back 3. Good luck.
Originally Posted by MikeDerucki
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-22 22:36 #1892Senior Member

Posts: 116Kellie
I'm not sure what her hotel situation may have been before a few weeks ago but now it's terrible. So many bad actors hanging in the parking lot. I backed into a space right in front of the main entrance and me in a newer, fancy suv with dark window must have attracted too much attention. Within minutes a swarm of thugs were checking me out as I played cool on my cell. They wouldn't leave the front of my car before I finally called it quits and drove out without ever hearing back from Kellie.
Originally Posted by TheNumber
[View Original Post]
When she was staying in the Crocker House on State St. In LN. She was going down hill but the service she provided was good. I was shocked at her appearance in the ads after her vaca. I mean really. I have an italian mom who loved to feed me but seriously? How do you explain that kind of weight gain? Either way, her head game is perhaps the best there ever was an I'd love to see her again but I'm not sure it's worth the risk in her current housing situation.
-
10-24-22 22:23 #1891Senior Member

Posts: 93Vacation
Jane and Jordan are both on vacation. Jordan seems like she's going to be gone for a long time, Jane has a court date next month. I'm hoping she gets out then. She was out for a brief moment, but seems to have violated the conditions of her bail. I miss her BBBJ dearly, best quality for the price in the area imo. I see janes sister kellie in the meantime but it seems like her hotel situation has changed.
Originally Posted by MikeDerucki
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-22 22:03 #1890Senior Member

Posts: 116Question. Jordan. Jane - Kelly. Hillary
Okay, I know there were a couple of posts by a fake account recently asking about her but. Does anyone know where Jordan actually went? Did she retire or move or something else? I had the pleasure of visiting her a few times when she first started. Then all the negative reviews started pouring in about some hygiene issues. Of course we all know that PH balance can be sorted out. I'd love to see her again but it seems she's gone. Does anyone have any info?
I'd also love to see Jane again. It's been at least a couple of years since I've seen her last. I've hear she went on a vaca and then I saw a few reports she was back but the posts seemed to be of the other gal that often got mistaken for her since the name cougar was used by both. I never saw the other cougar that wasn't Jane.
I set up a date with Kelly a few weeks ago. I pulled into the shithole motel in New London and was immediately turned off by the thugs hanging in the parking lot. Initial comms seemed to be okay but once I got there, they fell off. The typical back and forth happened before I finally texted her saying I was leaving. I never got a follow up text.
On my way out of the motel that always leaves the light on for you, I saw Hillary waking down the street heading back to the motel. I chuckled to myself saying never again after my last experience. I know she's had a few good reports since my last visit but I never reported on that one. She appeared to be at full term prego. She told me she was swollen due to some medical situation but I didn't buy that. She was so unkempt and the whole ordeal was so bad that I vowed I'd never repeat.
When Kelly was skinny, she was my go-to for quick head on the cheap but she seems so unreliable now. When she was in downtown NL, there were many opportunities for safe parking now in the motel, there are none.
I'm just hoping to find some hot young spinner that I can have fun with for a half hour without worrying about being robbed or my car stolen or broken into. I regularly travel from the new haven are to PVD so there should be plenty of options but I'm always turning up empty lately.
Any recommendations are certainly welcomed since my home sex life has completely dried up after the mrs went into full menopause.
On a different town forum, I see this new face, Jovida in the New Haven area. I'm going to try to connect with her tomorrow. If that doesn't pan out, I'll go back to Mimi at the massage palor in Branford. That's always a sure bet.
Peace,
Big Mike.
-
10-13-22 07:03 #1889Senior Member

Posts: 223She quoted me 220, I talked her down to 2.
Originally Posted by Gridge
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-22 21:31 #1888Senior Member

Posts: 54What was the damage?
Originally Posted by SpinnerFetish
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-22 20:33 #1887Senior Member

Posts: 192Whose the best around
Going to be in town for the week, whose a good provider aside from Alex.
-
10-11-22 14:49 #1886Senior Member

Posts: 199I was told BJ only no FS for too much to consider on no less than 2 occasions. I even clarified. I won't even bother messaging at this point.
Originally Posted by SpinnerFetish
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-22 14:29 #1885Banned Member

Posts: 495Stasia
I believe I saw Stasia a while back in Boston (she looks familiar). Don't remember much about the bang but, if it was stasia, the tits were rocks.
I know I provided you with zero value aside from the fact that I may have seen her; albeit in Boston (maybe 2 yrs ago).
Originally Posted by ZWorldOrder
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-22 23:28 #1884Senior Member

Posts: 96Stasia & Ela & Nickolla
Gentleman. Does anyone have any info on these birds on our coast line?
https://tryst.link/escort/stasia-781
https://tryst.link/escort/ellaxo13
https://tryst.link/escort/italiegirl678-
Tried the search button, nothing came up on various forums such as Eastern, New Haven & Groton.
Thank you, in advance. Stay safe ZWO!
-
10-10-22 02:10 #1883Senior Member

Posts: 223https://eastern-connecticut.skiptheg...l/232510986865
Revisited this one tonight in hopes of a more pleasurable experience, I saw her quite a while ago, beautiful body, just my type but everything covered, not bad service but the BJ without the extra B is a dealbreaker for me.
-
10-10-22 01:58 #1882Senior Member

Posts: 223My gut feeling is a current member who knows her well, but would rather stay anonymous. I guess we'll see if the posts continue.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-22 22:17 #1881Senior Member

Posts: 5229I saw this same STG ad a day or 2 ago. Same content including the TER link but the pics were of some knockout blonde, instead of this redhead honey, and TGTBT. Both well done ads but obvious fakes or a TER hijaaked job.
Originally Posted by Barnes75
[View Original Post]
BMD.










Reply With Quote






