Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 433 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 333 383 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 483 533 933 ... LastLast
Results 6,481 to 6,495 of 17740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11260
    Quote Originally Posted by EsGarcea  [View Original Post]
    That one's not Bree. But she works doubles w Bree. I hear she'll actually let you fuck her. I'd say tread lightly lest you end up getting pegged, pissed on, or something.
    Yep, she is much more open than Bree. Since I'm one of the select few that gets the "all inclusive" with Bree I've been considering seeing them both together. Could be fun.

  2. #11259

    Bree's friend

    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    LOL.

    It's Bree. Good luck man.
    That one's not Bree. But she works doubles w Bree. I hear she'll actually let you fuck her. I'd say tread lightly lest you end up getting pegged, pissed on, or something.

  3. #11258
    Quote Originally Posted by Casab69  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...79463790558a18

    Ok for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time I thought this was a fake add. But it appears I might be mistaken?

    Any one have any recent experience with her? Sounds TGTBT, but after reading the other threads, I could be wrong. Did she used to go by Bree?

    PM please.
    LOL.

    It's Bree. Good luck man.

  4. #11257
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 179

    Task

    Quote Originally Posted by Casab69  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...79463790558a18

    Ok for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time I thought this was a fake add. But it appears I might be mistaken?
    Yep I'll have my task force on it
    Any one have any recent experience with her? Sounds TGTBT, but after reading the other threads, I could be wrong. Did she used to go by Bree?

    PM please.
    Yep I'll have my task force on it.

  5. #11256

    Heidi?? Anyone?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...79463790558a18

    Ok for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time I thought this was a fake add. But it appears I might be mistaken?

    Any one have any recent experience with her? Sounds TGTBT, but after reading the other threads, I could be wrong. Did she used to go by Bree?

    PM please.

  6. #11255
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 179
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff2551  [View Original Post]
    Dude, have you EVER had a good visit with ANY woman? Everything you post is negative and derogatory.
    Yep only one or two.

  7. #11254

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeye42  [View Original Post]
    Like I said let's see she's not 41 she's 47 she lies about her age if you could get past all the bruises all over her legs and her arms why do you think she wears those fishnets and stockings when she's doing it and she's got some psycho crazy ex-boyfriend and plus she loves the BBC.
    Dude, have you EVER had a good visit with ANY woman? Everything you post is negative and derogatory.

  8. #11253
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 179

    Bbc

    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy2  [View Original Post]
    She still advertises on LC and is in the St Peters and surrounding areas according to her ad.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...729/6362061973
    Like I said let's see she's not 41 she's 47 she lies about her age if you could get past all the bruises all over her legs and her arms why do you think she wears those fishnets and stockings when she's doing it and she's got some psycho crazy ex-boyfriend and plus she loves the BBC.

  9. #11252
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 179

    Age

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeye42  [View Original Post]
    If you could get past all the track mark, she has all over her and her dude Wes Dunlap, seriously she has bruises all over her legs and her arms. That kind of gives kills the mood for me.
    And honestly she's 47 not 41 and she has a dude named West literally because I kept asking her is he going to show up is he going to show up because he's been known to carry a gun I guess he's like some psycho boyfriend.

  10. #11251
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 179

    Marks

    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy2  [View Original Post]
    She still advertises on LC and is in the St Peters and surrounding areas according to her ad.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...729/6362061973
    Quote Originally Posted by Ritewing  [View Original Post]
    Jessie Courtesan. (stone cold freak) loved Greek, actually preferred it, but I have no idea if she is still working or how to reach her if she is. She used to work off of Lindbergh near the Congress Inn I believe. Anybody know if she's still around?
    If you could get past all the track mark, she has all over her and her dude Wes Dunlap, seriously she has bruises all over her legs and her arms. That kind of gives kills the mood for me.

  11. #11250

    Scf

    Quote Originally Posted by Ritewing  [View Original Post]
    Jessie Courtesan. (stone cold freak) loved Greek, actually preferred it, but I have no idea if she is still working or how to reach her if she is. She used to work off of Lindbergh near the Congress Inn I believe. Anybody know if she's still around?
    She still advertises on LC and is in the St Peters and surrounding areas according to her ad.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...729/6362061973

  12. #11249

    Jessie

    Quote Originally Posted by JorgeDiaz69  [View Original Post]
    Any providers do Greek?
    Jessie Courtesan. (stone cold freak) loved Greek, actually preferred it, but I have no idea if she is still working or how to reach her if she is. She used to work off of Lindbergh near the Congress Inn I believe. Anybody know if she's still around?

  13. #11248
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    Ruby on LC.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/97940699

    Got the whole neck tat, face tat, hair in braids vibe going on, but. Young, skinny, doesn't look (obviously) wore out or messed up yet from the common extracurricular that gets its hooks in these young girls.

    Almost TGTBT, but the phones and vids seem amateur enough to be legit.

    Any of you guys reached out to her?
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/d...ay-hi/47445462

    She asked for at least $250 a few months ago, made two posts and then disappeared. Her AD in LC is only two days, so I suspect she is just a scammer.

  14. #11247

    Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by Agarnus  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been with Mizz Holly? She has been around for awhile. Is her location safe?
    I set up a visit with her over a year ago and she ghosted me. I got all the way to her incall and texted her for a room number like she told me to do. She never replied, I sat in my car for over half an hour trying to get ahold of her and I had no such luck. She ghosted me plain and simple. I sent her a text when I got back home telling her I was pissed and all I wanted was an explanation and an apology. About an hour later she answered me back. That ***** went off on me and told me some crap about having some disease that makes her fall asleep. She was cussing me and she was even more pissed at me for being pissed at her. I was hoping for an offer to make it up to me for her ghosting me like she did but no way was that going to happen. I told myself right then and there that I'd never contact her again and I haven't. Even though she has some pretty good reviews for her oral talent, I still refuse to try and see her again because of her horrible attitude. Some girls will block a guy and ban him forever for a no-show and I don't blame them. That also works both ways for me.

  15. #11246
    Ruby on LC.

    314-712-3874.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/97940699

    Got the whole neck tat, face tat, hair in braids vibe going on, but. Young, skinny, doesn't look (obviously) wore out or messed up yet from the common extracurricular that gets its hooks in these young girls.

    Almost TGTBT, but the phones and vids seem amateur enough to be legit.

    Any of you guys reached out to her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape