Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 433 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 333 383 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 483 533 933 ... LastLast
Results 6,481 to 6,495 of 17727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11247
    Quote Originally Posted by Arutha  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/97496488

    Saw Abby for an outcall to my place a few days ago. She's real, the pics are her, and she's a sweetheart. Talked for a while, She's super cool, and then went to the bedroom. Covered BJ, but her skills make up for it. A few different positions, I'm pretty easy but she did anything I asked for.

    Bottom line, she's awesome. I've been talking to her for another visit. Can't wait to repeat.
    I have never seen anyone review this Abby before. Perhaps I just have missed it with the other Abby's getting reviewed but I wanted to see if anyone else agrees with this man. I just have always found this Abby rather suspect as she lists her location as two states and not areas for outcalls. Also despite being around for a long time, she just has that one review on EB and up till now I haven't seen anything on her here. What do the rest of you think?

  2. #11246

    That's Heidi

    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    Yep, she is much more open than Bree. Since I'm one of the select few that gets the "all inclusive" with Bree I've been considering seeing them both together. Could be fun.
    Yes you can fuck he had her last week my suggestion is only do 30 minutes and don't pay for any upgrade you probably won't get it.

    30 minutes is perfect eat pussy fuck her get off leave.

  3. #11245
    Quote Originally Posted by ZachBraff  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/d...ay-hi/47445462

    She asked for at least $250 a few months ago, made two posts and then disappeared. Her AD in LC is only two days, so I suspect she is just a scammer.
    I've played with her a couple times. She is a little ghetto but nice body and super wet. First time we played I was a little messed up and didn't fin, but we linked up again and I ordered her lingerie and we had some hella fun. 7/10.

  4. #11244
    Quote Originally Posted by ZachBraff  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/d...ay-hi/47445462

    She asked for at least $250 a few months ago, made two posts and then disappeared. Her AD in LC is only two days, so I suspect she is just a scammer.
    I've played with her a couple times. She is a little ghetto but nice body and super wet. First time we played I was a little messed up and didn't fin, but we linked up again and I ordered her lingerie and we had some hella fun. 7/10.

  5. #11243
    Quote Originally Posted by EsGarcea  [View Original Post]
    That one's not Bree. But she works doubles w Bree. I hear she'll actually let you fuck her. I'd say tread lightly lest you end up getting pegged, pissed on, or something.
    Yep, she is much more open than Bree. Since I'm one of the select few that gets the "all inclusive" with Bree I've been considering seeing them both together. Could be fun.

  6. #11242

    Bree's friend

    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    LOL.

    It's Bree. Good luck man.
    That one's not Bree. But she works doubles w Bree. I hear she'll actually let you fuck her. I'd say tread lightly lest you end up getting pegged, pissed on, or something.

  7. #11241
    Quote Originally Posted by Casab69  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...79463790558a18

    Ok for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time I thought this was a fake add. But it appears I might be mistaken?

    Any one have any recent experience with her? Sounds TGTBT, but after reading the other threads, I could be wrong. Did she used to go by Bree?

    PM please.
    LOL.

    It's Bree. Good luck man.

  8. #11240
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 179

    Task

    Quote Originally Posted by Casab69  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...79463790558a18

    Ok for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time I thought this was a fake add. But it appears I might be mistaken?
    Yep I'll have my task force on it
    Any one have any recent experience with her? Sounds TGTBT, but after reading the other threads, I could be wrong. Did she used to go by Bree?

    PM please.
    Yep I'll have my task force on it.

  9. #11239

    Heidi?? Anyone?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...79463790558a18

    Ok for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time I thought this was a fake add. But it appears I might be mistaken?

    Any one have any recent experience with her? Sounds TGTBT, but after reading the other threads, I could be wrong. Did she used to go by Bree?

    PM please.

  10. #11238
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 179
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff2551  [View Original Post]
    Dude, have you EVER had a good visit with ANY woman? Everything you post is negative and derogatory.
    Yep only one or two.

  11. #11237

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeye42  [View Original Post]
    Like I said let's see she's not 41 she's 47 she lies about her age if you could get past all the bruises all over her legs and her arms why do you think she wears those fishnets and stockings when she's doing it and she's got some psycho crazy ex-boyfriend and plus she loves the BBC.
    Dude, have you EVER had a good visit with ANY woman? Everything you post is negative and derogatory.

  12. #11236
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 179

    Bbc

    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy2  [View Original Post]
    She still advertises on LC and is in the St Peters and surrounding areas according to her ad.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...729/6362061973
    Like I said let's see she's not 41 she's 47 she lies about her age if you could get past all the bruises all over her legs and her arms why do you think she wears those fishnets and stockings when she's doing it and she's got some psycho crazy ex-boyfriend and plus she loves the BBC.

  13. #11235
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 179

    Age

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeye42  [View Original Post]
    If you could get past all the track mark, she has all over her and her dude Wes Dunlap, seriously she has bruises all over her legs and her arms. That kind of gives kills the mood for me.
    And honestly she's 47 not 41 and she has a dude named West literally because I kept asking her is he going to show up is he going to show up because he's been known to carry a gun I guess he's like some psycho boyfriend.

  14. #11234
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 179

    Marks

    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy2  [View Original Post]
    She still advertises on LC and is in the St Peters and surrounding areas according to her ad.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...729/6362061973
    Quote Originally Posted by Ritewing  [View Original Post]
    Jessie Courtesan. (stone cold freak) loved Greek, actually preferred it, but I have no idea if she is still working or how to reach her if she is. She used to work off of Lindbergh near the Congress Inn I believe. Anybody know if she's still around?
    If you could get past all the track mark, she has all over her and her dude Wes Dunlap, seriously she has bruises all over her legs and her arms. That kind of gives kills the mood for me.

  15. #11233

    Scf

    Quote Originally Posted by Ritewing  [View Original Post]
    Jessie Courtesan. (stone cold freak) loved Greek, actually preferred it, but I have no idea if she is still working or how to reach her if she is. She used to work off of Lindbergh near the Congress Inn I believe. Anybody know if she's still around?
    She still advertises on LC and is in the St Peters and surrounding areas according to her ad.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...729/6362061973

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape