Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 434 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 334 384 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 484 534 934 ... LastLast
Results 6,496 to 6,510 of 17719
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11224

    So what's a good "incall" apartment / condo area where you feel best about?

    Quote Originally Posted by StlGamerDude  [View Original Post]
    I've never had any issues in north county. A lot of people that have never lived in north county think of it as a really dangerous place. However, excluding visiting providers near the airport, I've never seen a good provider that was in north county.
    What would be your preferred area in St. Louis? I'm completely ignorant of the locales and area. Considering staying there six months out of the year if I un-retire, always seems safer and more relaxed for everyone to rent an apartment or even buy a condo. Thanks in advance!

  2. #11223

    Greek

    Quote Originally Posted by JorgeDiaz69  [View Original Post]
    Any providers do Greek?
    Angie over in Dupo had it available at one time, double check to make sure.

    Margarette also. Hopefully this helps.

  3. #11222

    Greek

    Any providers do Greek?

  4. #11221
    Quote Originally Posted by StlGamerDude  [View Original Post]
    I've never had any issues in north county. A lot of people that have never lived in north county think of it as a really dangerous place. However, excluding visiting providers near the airport, I've never seen a good provider that was in north county.
    I have never had any troubles anywhere.

    North county / North City / MH.

    Just don't be stupid.

    Pay attention to your surroundings.

    That being said I prefer daylight to after dark for places I am unfamiliar with.

    Which is harder to come by during winter months.

    Really what I look for are unlocked room in the hallways of hotels I am visiting.

    Open common door for joining rooms.

    Stuff that just isn't normal for day to day activities.

  5. #11220
    Quote Originally Posted by DerDeered  [View Original Post]
    OMG who should we be worried about up on the north side? I want to avoid any issues.
    I've never had any issues in north county. A lot of people that have never lived in north county think of it as a really dangerous place. However, excluding visiting providers near the airport, I've never seen a good provider that was in north county.

  6. #11219
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    Let's just say it's not LEO that I'd be concerned about up on the north side.
    OMG who should we be worried about up on the north side? I want to avoid any issues.

  7. #11218
    Quote Originally Posted by InTheLoop68  [View Original Post]
    New to the area, and was just curious if this is an area that would be considered OK from a LEO perspective? Are there places and neighborhoods I should generally avoid? Feel free to DM if easier. TIA.
    Let's just say it's not LEO that I'd be concerned about up on the north side.

  8. #11217

  9. #11216
    Quote Originally Posted by InTheLoop68  [View Original Post]
    New to the area, and was just curious if this is an area that would be considered OK from a LEO perspective? Are there places and neighborhoods I should generally avoid? Feel free to DM if easier. TIA.
    I've never had any issues in North County. A LEO marked cars are seen in the airport area, because it's near the airport. I haven't had any issues in that area or the areas around 270 where most of the hotels are. The only area where it's been reported that LEO is vigilant is the Maryland Heights area and of South Broadway if you look in the street walker section.

  10. #11215
    Quote Originally Posted by InTheLoop68  [View Original Post]
    New to the area, and was just curious if this is an area that would be considered OK from a LEO perspective? Are there places and neighborhoods I should generally avoid? Feel free to DM if easier. TIA.
    North County is usually a no for me even though alot of providers are based there. North city is a fuck no LOL.

  11. #11214

    Is North County safe?

    New to the area, and was just curious if this is an area that would be considered OK from a LEO perspective? Are there places and neighborhoods I should generally avoid? Feel free to DM if easier. TIA.

  12. #11213
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy900  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this cutie lately? I see that she post alot but no reviews on her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/97440037
    Can you DM her listing? It just redirects to EB main page.

  13. #11212
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy900  [View Original Post]
    Thank for the info.
    She has been bouncing around forever.

    I tried hooking up with her before.

    But she either over sleeps.

    Doesn't get the message.

    I moved on.

  14. #11211
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her but did text her. Seems legit. She's also pregnant now, for those who are into that.
    Thank for the info.

  15. #11210
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy900  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this cutie lately? I see that she post alot but no reviews on her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/97440037
    I haven't seen her but did text her. Seems legit. She's also pregnant now, for those who are into that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape