Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 20,206 to 20,220 of 27146
-
11-03-22 15:20 #6941Senior Member

Posts: 278Some of these places are being strict about requesting your I'd before even making an appointment. At least for first timers. Which is funny, because I probably been to these places before when they were under different names so I'm likely not really a first timer. It’s honestly getting really hard to keep track of these places.You guy's aren't actually sending your ids are you?
-
11-03-22 13:32 #6940Senior Member

Posts: 624To mike54 and boondo16 pertaining to Lisa the doctor.
Originally Posted by Mike54
[View Original Post]
She is in her 50's. Russian chick skinny with long black hair. Average looking. Nothing to write home about. No big breasts or fat butts here. She has that Asian look little white slim girl from college build.
-
11-03-22 12:17 #6939Regular Member

Posts: 9Indies
Any info on indies that offers BBFS? So far has not been lucky. Most of the places here is for AMPs so would be nice for new info. Preferably blonde and speaks English but not a deal breaker. Thanks!
-
11-03-22 11:14 #6938Senior Member

Posts: 215Greek
Emma at New Rainbow.
Originally Posted by Boondo16
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-22 10:27 #6937Senior Member

Posts: 1727Dr lisa is central Asian (from one of the 'Stans' So if you are looking for white girls, she is not it. Also she is legit. Whoever got scammed was not dealing with her but probably some scammer.
Originally Posted by Boondo16
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-22 09:31 #6936Regular Member

Posts: 8Lears Talent Update
I feel like it's been a while since there's been a talent review here on Lears. Are any of the following girls on the table for BBFS?
Mia Amor.
Sol Carazon.
Naughty Natalia.
Chanel Charms.
Melissa Honey.
Alysia Lane.
Maite Madrid.
Been eyeing all of these ladies.
-
11-03-22 08:05 #6935Senior Member

Posts: 153Nami DDY
I am going to see her today! She looks cute as fuck on the website.
Originally Posted by JNNdaisuki
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-22 06:56 #6934Banned Member

Posts: 102Any reviews of some lower priced places?
99% of the reviews here are for providers that charge like $500 or more for BBFSCIP. While, technically I can afford it (if I cut back on food), I'm not willing to pay it.
There are plenty of other providers in Manhattan that give the same service for much less. Many of us simply require the provider to be just okay-looking, and clean-smelling, but need the service to be really accommodating and friendly.
I've dabbled with the pricier ones from NYAW (remember that place? KKP, and some in NNJ who charge mid-town young-girl PSE prices, and more often than not it's only slightly better than some of my low-cost women. But not $500 better. In a few cases it was even worse.
As I'm somewhat old myself, at 51, I prefer the more mature providers over the young girls and phony over-dramatic JAV actresses who can squirt on demand.
It still seems like it's the same 3 or 4 places that keep getting reviewed here. Gets boring.
-
11-02-22 23:35 #6933Regular Member

Posts: 19Oof the most recent review says depo and no show. Still though it's more about white girls. I haven't been with one in a minute.
Originally Posted by Mike54
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-22 23:22 #6932Senior Member

Posts: 4760Yes! Too bad I have not been able to see her for the second time. She's been busy 3 times I tried to go back.
Originally Posted by Mmmmmm69
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-22 23:22 #6931Regular Member

Posts: 19I'm assuming Yume and Wally? Crazy that only two girls in all of Manhattan allow it LOL.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-22 21:25 #6930Senior Member

Posts: 4760Riona? No greek with her. I only know of like 2 girls that does greek on the regular.
Originally Posted by Boondo16
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-22 18:15 #6929Senior Member

Posts: 106Dr Lisa if she's still around.
Originally Posted by Boondo16
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-22 14:11 #6928Regular Member

Posts: 19Russian or white girls
As the title implies. I'm looking for Russian or white girls in general who does BBFS. Bonus if Greek and spinner but I'm really interested in skinny.
-
11-02-22 14:09 #6927Regular Member

Posts: 19Wait did you get Greek from her?
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




