Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #6935

    Nami DDY

    Quote Originally Posted by JNNdaisuki  [View Original Post]
    If you're looking for a Japanese girl that's barely legal to drink in the US or Japan, Nami is young innocent-like Japanese school girl. It's her in the picture slightly glamorized and face covered for privacy reasons (customs isn't easy to pass these days for many Japanese). She allows BBFSCIP for a low fee. For some or possibly many, but not me, she's got a Bush. At least, she wasn't trimmed at all the last time I saw. She smells and taste good down there (get to floss my teeth too jk jk). Anyway, she's not as sex fiend but will cater to you and follow directions.
    I am going to see her today! She looks cute as fuck on the website.

  2. #6934

    Any reviews of some lower priced places?

    99% of the reviews here are for providers that charge like $500 or more for BBFSCIP. While, technically I can afford it (if I cut back on food), I'm not willing to pay it.

    There are plenty of other providers in Manhattan that give the same service for much less. Many of us simply require the provider to be just okay-looking, and clean-smelling, but need the service to be really accommodating and friendly.

    I've dabbled with the pricier ones from NYAW (remember that place? KKP, and some in NNJ who charge mid-town young-girl PSE prices, and more often than not it's only slightly better than some of my low-cost women. But not $500 better. In a few cases it was even worse.

    As I'm somewhat old myself, at 51, I prefer the more mature providers over the young girls and phony over-dramatic JAV actresses who can squirt on demand.

    It still seems like it's the same 3 or 4 places that keep getting reviewed here. Gets boring.

  3. #6933
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike54  [View Original Post]
    Dr Lisa if she's still around.
    Oof the most recent review says depo and no show. Still though it's more about white girls. I haven't been with one in a minute.

  4. #6932
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmmmmm69  [View Original Post]
    She is quite attractive -short with pretty face, nice soft body with well proportioned tits and a wonderfully tight pussy with excellent moves. English is quite limited and she needs direction.
    Yes! Too bad I have not been able to see her for the second time. She's been busy 3 times I tried to go back.

  5. #6931
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Riona? No greek with her. I only know of like 2 girls that does greek on the regular.
    I'm assuming Yume and Wally? Crazy that only two girls in all of Manhattan allow it LOL.

  6. #6930
    Quote Originally Posted by Boondo16  [View Original Post]
    Wait did you get Greek from her?
    Riona? No greek with her. I only know of like 2 girls that does greek on the regular.

  7. #6929
    Dr Lisa if she's still around.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boondo16  [View Original Post]
    As the title implies. I'm looking for Russian or white girls in general who does BBFS. Bonus if Greek and spinner but I'm really interested in skinny.

  8. #6928

    Russian or white girls

    As the title implies. I'm looking for Russian or white girls in general who does BBFS. Bonus if Greek and spinner but I'm really interested in skinny.

  9. #6927
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Didn't make it to see Nikki WSD yesterday and needed to get it in today but Nikki was busy at the time that I wanted to see her. Damn.

    Look around for emergency options and made my way to 10 tenclub. Please txt them if you need access.

    Booker suggested Riona or Nora. Then she said Nora has weird attitude. I took that as a hint she may be YMMV and temperamental if she sees a fat boy like me so I went with Riona.

    Riona has a nice set of tits wow. Felt natural and very kissable and good for squeezing. She was very vocal doing tits play. In the shower and fiv in the shower as well. I tried to bend her over for BBFS in the shower but didn't get it in LOL but then she keened for a BBBJ so I settled for that and waited to pounce on the room. She sucks a nice dick, tries to BBBJ and gave me constant eye contact.

    Her pussy is bare and no hair. So nice. Her skin is milky white and pussy is delicious for daty and I do my p2 p tease. She reached for her phone to write down the tip amount for BBFS and I nodded and inserted my cock at the same time. She drops her phone as I pounded that pussy for a good 10 minutes all the while listening to her escalating moan. I kissed her bright red lips (didn't smear but watch out if you get a goodbye kiss and don't want to get caught with lipstick on your face LOL)..
    Wait did you get Greek from her?

  10. #6926

    Nami at DDY

    If you're looking for a Japanese girl that's barely legal to drink in the US or Japan, Nami is young innocent-like Japanese school girl. It's her in the picture slightly glamorized and face covered for privacy reasons (customs isn't easy to pass these days for many Japanese). She allows BBFSCIP for a low fee. For some or possibly many, but not me, she's got a Bush. At least, she wasn't trimmed at all the last time I saw. She smells and taste good down there (get to floss my teeth too jk jk). Anyway, she's not as sex fiend but will cater to you and follow directions.

  11. #6925

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Slammed this cutie spinner on her first day. Damn she's much cuter in person and her tits and ass are amazing for her. I grabbed her tits hard while in mish and squeezed the shit out of them. Slow BBBJ to start then I daty her. (Told her to shave again to for smoother pussy action). P2 P heavily and transitioned to BBFS. Her ass is amazing to look at while in doggy. Small waist round firm ass until I slammed millions of sperms into her little pussy.

    She was screaming a bit while I was fucking her so I may have bottomed her out in mish. It was good is all I know.

    She's the first tiny Japanese girl in a while at WSD and she's a good one.

    The only con is that she's in the middle room all the way down the hall. I swear like a motherfucker in there. I had to wipe myself down a few times during my dick-in-pussy workout.
    She is quite attractive -short with pretty face, nice soft body with well proportioned tits and a wonderfully tight pussy with excellent moves. English is quite limited and she needs direction.

  12. #6924

    Erin at 10 Tenclub

    Young JAV girl, BBFS was offered but I didn't have enough money on me. But I was able to "try it" out for a few minutes for "next time".

    She is the girl in the video, you can google the video by looking for the xxx- type of number on the JAV cover photo. She's a little plump in the body but very cute face. I was able to dip my cock in from just the head. And inch by inch I worked her to try it out. Business must be slow so she was accommodating for me but she def will ask for a tip.

    After a few minutes of shallow fucking her raw, she grabs the condom and suited me up before I was able to get any real momentum. Fun times, I jack rabbited her pussy from missionary to doggy while looking at at the mirror like I'm riding a pony and pour cum into the bag.

    She asked me to come back and see her again and next time bring more money. .

  13. #6923
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinCostello  [View Original Post]
    I have a hotel room and a day to kill in NYC was looking for a pse party girl that won't be an outrageous investment. I can host but I guess I could do Incall too anyone providing more of a multihour or overnight service. Prefer spinners. Even without BBFS that's not a deal breaker just PM me if you have ideas I used to have Alice from AsianLassies cell and she'd see me overnight but I lost her.

    Thanks in advance, love this community you can find anything here.
    Spinners and wild?

    Wally from dream dream girl could be. And she does Greek too. You have to ask about outcall. She def will do multi hour at the spa.

    Not sure who else does Greek. This the hard part to find for a spinner.

    Nikki pleasure palace is a cute hot body spinner. I didn't see Greek but BBFS cip is available. She's not wild and slutty like Wally though.

    Riona is a nice body spinner. Not wild like Wally either but hard to match Wally's energy.

    I think NYAF has some wild spinners but I don't know them.

    Oh Chanel and Alyssa are both spinners from dream dream you. No Greek but both slutty in bed too.

  14. #6922

    Outcall and overnight BBFS and Greek options

    I have a hotel room and a day to kill in NYC was looking for a pse party girl that won't be an outrageous investment. I can host but I guess I could do Incall too anyone providing more of a multihour or overnight service. Prefer spinners. Even without BBFS that's not a deal breaker just PM me if you have ideas I used to have Alice from AsianLassies cell and she'd see me overnight but I lost her.

    Thanks in advance, love this community you can find anything here.

  15. #6921

    Riona

    Quote Originally Posted by Lgkok  [View Original Post]
    What was the upcharge for bb.
    She asked the usual $200 but you can try charming her to lower it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape