Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #6940
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike54  [View Original Post]
    Dr Lisa if she's still around.
    To mike54 and boondo16 pertaining to Lisa the doctor.

    She is in her 50's. Russian chick skinny with long black hair. Average looking. Nothing to write home about. No big breasts or fat butts here. She has that Asian look little white slim girl from college build.

  2. #6939

    Indies

    Any info on indies that offers BBFS? So far has not been lucky. Most of the places here is for AMPs so would be nice for new info. Preferably blonde and speaks English but not a deal breaker. Thanks!

  3. #6938

    Greek

    Quote Originally Posted by Boondo16  [View Original Post]
    I'm assuming Yume and Wally? Crazy that only two girls in all of Manhattan allow it LOL.
    Emma at New Rainbow.

  4. #6937
    Quote Originally Posted by Boondo16  [View Original Post]
    Oof the most recent review says depo and no show. Still though it's more about white girls. I haven't been with one in a minute.
    Dr lisa is central Asian (from one of the 'Stans' So if you are looking for white girls, she is not it. Also she is legit. Whoever got scammed was not dealing with her but probably some scammer.

  5. #6936

    Lears Talent Update

    I feel like it's been a while since there's been a talent review here on Lears. Are any of the following girls on the table for BBFS?

    Mia Amor.

    Sol Carazon.

    Naughty Natalia.

    Chanel Charms.

    Melissa Honey.

    Alysia Lane.

    Maite Madrid.

    Been eyeing all of these ladies.

  6. #6935

    Nami DDY

    Quote Originally Posted by JNNdaisuki  [View Original Post]
    If you're looking for a Japanese girl that's barely legal to drink in the US or Japan, Nami is young innocent-like Japanese school girl. It's her in the picture slightly glamorized and face covered for privacy reasons (customs isn't easy to pass these days for many Japanese). She allows BBFSCIP for a low fee. For some or possibly many, but not me, she's got a Bush. At least, she wasn't trimmed at all the last time I saw. She smells and taste good down there (get to floss my teeth too jk jk). Anyway, she's not as sex fiend but will cater to you and follow directions.
    I am going to see her today! She looks cute as fuck on the website.

  7. #6934

    Any reviews of some lower priced places?

    99% of the reviews here are for providers that charge like $500 or more for BBFSCIP. While, technically I can afford it (if I cut back on food), I'm not willing to pay it.

    There are plenty of other providers in Manhattan that give the same service for much less. Many of us simply require the provider to be just okay-looking, and clean-smelling, but need the service to be really accommodating and friendly.

    I've dabbled with the pricier ones from NYAW (remember that place? KKP, and some in NNJ who charge mid-town young-girl PSE prices, and more often than not it's only slightly better than some of my low-cost women. But not $500 better. In a few cases it was even worse.

    As I'm somewhat old myself, at 51, I prefer the more mature providers over the young girls and phony over-dramatic JAV actresses who can squirt on demand.

    It still seems like it's the same 3 or 4 places that keep getting reviewed here. Gets boring.

  8. #6933
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike54  [View Original Post]
    Dr Lisa if she's still around.
    Oof the most recent review says depo and no show. Still though it's more about white girls. I haven't been with one in a minute.

  9. #6932
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmmmmm69  [View Original Post]
    She is quite attractive -short with pretty face, nice soft body with well proportioned tits and a wonderfully tight pussy with excellent moves. English is quite limited and she needs direction.
    Yes! Too bad I have not been able to see her for the second time. She's been busy 3 times I tried to go back.

  10. #6931
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Riona? No greek with her. I only know of like 2 girls that does greek on the regular.
    I'm assuming Yume and Wally? Crazy that only two girls in all of Manhattan allow it LOL.

  11. #6930
    Quote Originally Posted by Boondo16  [View Original Post]
    Wait did you get Greek from her?
    Riona? No greek with her. I only know of like 2 girls that does greek on the regular.

  12. #6929
    Dr Lisa if she's still around.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boondo16  [View Original Post]
    As the title implies. I'm looking for Russian or white girls in general who does BBFS. Bonus if Greek and spinner but I'm really interested in skinny.

  13. #6928

    Russian or white girls

    As the title implies. I'm looking for Russian or white girls in general who does BBFS. Bonus if Greek and spinner but I'm really interested in skinny.

  14. #6927
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Didn't make it to see Nikki WSD yesterday and needed to get it in today but Nikki was busy at the time that I wanted to see her. Damn.

    Look around for emergency options and made my way to 10 tenclub. Please txt them if you need access.

    Booker suggested Riona or Nora. Then she said Nora has weird attitude. I took that as a hint she may be YMMV and temperamental if she sees a fat boy like me so I went with Riona.

    Riona has a nice set of tits wow. Felt natural and very kissable and good for squeezing. She was very vocal doing tits play. In the shower and fiv in the shower as well. I tried to bend her over for BBFS in the shower but didn't get it in LOL but then she keened for a BBBJ so I settled for that and waited to pounce on the room. She sucks a nice dick, tries to BBBJ and gave me constant eye contact.

    Her pussy is bare and no hair. So nice. Her skin is milky white and pussy is delicious for daty and I do my p2 p tease. She reached for her phone to write down the tip amount for BBFS and I nodded and inserted my cock at the same time. She drops her phone as I pounded that pussy for a good 10 minutes all the while listening to her escalating moan. I kissed her bright red lips (didn't smear but watch out if you get a goodbye kiss and don't want to get caught with lipstick on your face LOL)..
    Wait did you get Greek from her?

  15. #6926

    Nami at DDY

    If you're looking for a Japanese girl that's barely legal to drink in the US or Japan, Nami is young innocent-like Japanese school girl. It's her in the picture slightly glamorized and face covered for privacy reasons (customs isn't easy to pass these days for many Japanese). She allows BBFSCIP for a low fee. For some or possibly many, but not me, she's got a Bush. At least, she wasn't trimmed at all the last time I saw. She smells and taste good down there (get to floss my teeth too jk jk). Anyway, she's not as sex fiend but will cater to you and follow directions.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape