rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 837 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 337 737 787 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 887 937 1337 1837 ... LastLast
Results 12,541 to 12,555 of 41257
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28717

    One text

    Quote Originally Posted by TimCore  [View Original Post]
    She hard to get a hold of. She'll post and then hours later text back if at all. So I've never gotten around to seeing her. Let us know if you take the plunge.
    I sent a text she replied quickly then I sent a 2nd text and nothing back. I tried a couple hrs later and crickets.

  2. #28716
    Quote Originally Posted by NflMongerv2  [View Original Post]
    I'm late to the party, but after years of just checking out Craigslist and Skip The Games, I have graduated to Tryst. Have you all had good luck with seeing providers via that resource? I don't think I've seen reports on the "stay away" thread. There are a few local girls on there I'd like to visit but wanted to get some feedback from you fellas first. Thanks in advance.

    NFM.
    I really want Tryst to be the listing place for middle-class providers. We need a market for women who might not be incredibly super-tight spinners, but who also aren't living with a serious addiction and are just as inclined to rob you as to blow you.

    The problem is this one ad:

    https://tryst.link/escort/fancygirl

    Now, I saw Fancy a few years ago. If you're looking for a cheap time, don't mind heavy cigarette smoke, and like a competent BJ from a 40-year old, she's fine.

    There's nothing wrong with her. You'll have a decent time, you won't get mugged (or at least not be her), and all is well. I think I spent a rose and a half, and was fine- it was late, and I needed something at that time.

    But 450? That's a bit ridiculous, unless she's gone to rehab, started a serious workout and skincare routine, and moved to a smoke-free apartment complex. That's just insane. And she's advertised that rate for at least a year.

    I don't get it. No one is paying $450 for her. I'd be surprised if anyone is paying half that. It boggles my mind that she does that, and that (I guess) it works for her. And as a result, I don't feel good at paying any of the providers on that site their listed rate. And thus, I never use Tryst.

    But that's Tryst. Anybody else have good experiences?

  3. #28715
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylen70  [View Original Post]
    Fellow Mongers. Will be in Orlando next week and am thinking to give this place a go, based on your reviews. Anyone in particular to ask for?

    Thanks in advance.

    Jay.
    Don't ask for someone at milk. I've heard the mamasan can be prickly at times. That being said, I've never had a bad experience there. There are 2 or 3 others in Orlando that are similar in quality and you can check the forums there on the latest.

  4. #28714
    Quote Originally Posted by NflMongerv2  [View Original Post]
    I'm late to the party, but after years of just checking out Craigslist and Skip The Games, I have graduated to Tryst. Have you all had good luck with seeing providers via that resource? I don't think I've seen reports on the "stay away" thread. There are a few local girls on there I'd like to visit but wanted to get some feedback from you fellas first. Thanks in advance.

    NFM.
    I would say the quality is somewhere between stg and Eros. I've seen girls post on both tryst and stg and would have a much higher rate on tryst, so be careful in that respect. Otherwise I had a visit with Laney banks with Andi that was awesome and I would imagine either of great on their own.

  5. #28713

    Any info would help

    Was wondering if anyone had any info on when it was going to Snow on the westside again.

  6. #28712

    Question.

    Are most of the ads on List Crawler fakes, or has any of our bros had any luck answering some of those ads?

  7. #28711
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGolfer  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this little' Spinner? Worth the drive?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...5/526062634197
    She hard to get a hold of. She'll post and then hours later text back if at all. So I've never gotten around to seeing her. Let us know if you take the plunge.

  8. #28710
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylen70  [View Original Post]
    Fellow Mongers. Will be in Orlando next week and am thinking to give this place a go, based on your reviews. Anyone in particular to ask for?

    Thanks in advance.

    Jay.
    I would read the forum in Orlando, Massage Parlor Reports. You should get some rock-solid info there. Good luck.

  9. #28709

    Tryst?

    I'm late to the party, but after years of just checking out Craigslist and Skip The Games, I have graduated to Tryst. Have you all had good luck with seeing providers via that resource? I don't think I've seen reports on the "stay away" thread. There are a few local girls on there I'd like to visit but wanted to get some feedback from you fellas first. Thanks in advance.

    NFM.

  10. #28708

    Anyone at Milk

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylen70  [View Original Post]
    Fellow Mongers. Will be in Orlando next week and am thinking to give this place a go, based on your reviews. Anyone in particular to ask for?

    Thanks in advance..
    I have been twice now and both times I hand the lady 200 and I go to a room to disrobe and both times a hot AMP walks in and gives a A-Plus experience! That said, in my experience you really don't need to ask for anyone specific. They are all good! Another monger may have one they suggest however. Have a great time!

    NFM.

  11. #28707

  12. #28706

    Fuji at the Beach?

    Has anyone tried this little' Spinner? Worth the drive?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...5/526062634197

  13. #28705

    Milk Spa Orlando

    Fellow Mongers. Will be in Orlando next week and am thinking to give this place a go, based on your reviews. Anyone in particular to ask for?

    Thanks in advance.

    Jay.

  14. #28704

    Be careful the thief is back

    Quote Originally Posted by BeenThere9  [View Original Post]
    I was about to set-up a dream with her! Thank You!
    Be careful the theif is back.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/400824040910

  15. #28703

    Italian

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/632894301015

    Anyone had any fun with this one? Love her look.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape