The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 838 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 338 738 788 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 888 938 1338 1838 ... LastLast
Results 12,556 to 12,570 of 41262
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28707

    Question.

    Are most of the ads on List Crawler fakes, or has any of our bros had any luck answering some of those ads?

  2. #28706
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGolfer  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this little' Spinner? Worth the drive?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...5/526062634197
    She hard to get a hold of. She'll post and then hours later text back if at all. So I've never gotten around to seeing her. Let us know if you take the plunge.

  3. #28705
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylen70  [View Original Post]
    Fellow Mongers. Will be in Orlando next week and am thinking to give this place a go, based on your reviews. Anyone in particular to ask for?

    Thanks in advance.

    Jay.
    I would read the forum in Orlando, Massage Parlor Reports. You should get some rock-solid info there. Good luck.

  4. #28704

    Tryst?

    I'm late to the party, but after years of just checking out Craigslist and Skip The Games, I have graduated to Tryst. Have you all had good luck with seeing providers via that resource? I don't think I've seen reports on the "stay away" thread. There are a few local girls on there I'd like to visit but wanted to get some feedback from you fellas first. Thanks in advance.

    NFM.

  5. #28703

    Anyone at Milk

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylen70  [View Original Post]
    Fellow Mongers. Will be in Orlando next week and am thinking to give this place a go, based on your reviews. Anyone in particular to ask for?

    Thanks in advance..
    I have been twice now and both times I hand the lady 200 and I go to a room to disrobe and both times a hot AMP walks in and gives a A-Plus experience! That said, in my experience you really don't need to ask for anyone specific. They are all good! Another monger may have one they suggest however. Have a great time!

    NFM.

  6. #28702

  7. #28701

    Fuji at the Beach?

    Has anyone tried this little' Spinner? Worth the drive?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...5/526062634197

  8. #28700

    Milk Spa Orlando

    Fellow Mongers. Will be in Orlando next week and am thinking to give this place a go, based on your reviews. Anyone in particular to ask for?

    Thanks in advance.

    Jay.

  9. #28699

    Be careful the thief is back

    Quote Originally Posted by BeenThere9  [View Original Post]
    I was about to set-up a dream with her! Thank You!
    Be careful the theif is back.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/400824040910

  10. #28698

    Italian

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...-/632894301015

    Anyone had any fun with this one? Love her look.

  11. #28697

    Dead link

    Quote Originally Posted by BlazeAdams  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...0/320254705055

    She definitely don't look the same. Like that good reviews are popping up. Think I may wait though. Still not happy about the lack luster BBBJ finish.
    It's been a week and the link is dead. Hard as a traveler to sift through the shit if every link is dead. If I end up with a dream tonight I'll post a sumo link, Jesus.

  12. #28696

    Missed Out

    Quote Originally Posted by AbcGators  [View Original Post]
    Man how did you get her to respond? I'm getting nothing.

    Oh ok. I guess she did leave town.
    I'm in the same boat as you I decide to take 2 weeks off and I missed out. Texted that number but no response, hopefully if she comes back it's the same.

  13. #28695
    Dreamed of her last night wasted about an hour of my time when I got to the hotel she said give me a minute even though we scheduled an hour in advance. That minute turned into 20 minutes and then I left. She messaged me to please come back and she would give me more time for making me wait. Got back and still had to wait 15 minutes then I got the room number.

    Cute girl kinda she speaks very little English but my Spanish is adequate so I was able to communicate but she acted like she didn't keep me waiting and like she didn't offer more time because of it. I don't think you're texting her at all. Hard to tell.

    She gets into it but not a whole lot of effort but her skin is so soft. I can't explain that part but it's so soft I was touching her everywhere. And she won't let you put it all the way in. She positions herself in a way and really only wants the tip in.

    I'd repeat to feel her skin again, and thought about calling her today.

    But miss me with the time games beauty.

  14. #28694

    Looks fake

    Quote Originally Posted by ICanFixIt  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or have any experience with this girl? Wondering if it is a legit ad.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2944862
    Out of town number, and the rose count is extremely cheap. I say fake.

  15. #28693

    Visiting from Tampa

    Is there any good providers in the Atlantic beach area. You can PM if you like or just post an answer.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape