rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 259 of 552 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 309 359 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 8271
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4401
    I feel you boss. I had her several times in the VIP cause she loves my thick vato dick but the last time around, I had to bail early. TOFTT and just had to post a PSA. Hopefully she cleans up right soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMi  [View Original Post]
    Interesting last time I was with her say a few months ago it was okay I think. She has a pretty face thou no doubt. But if its Tacoma roma then Everything else goes to default 0.

  2. #4400
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTheAzz  [View Original Post]
    There's a dancer at Kittens with a dinosaur tattoo in her thigh / ass, very fit and beautiful face, I couldn't get her name. Any intel or info on extras? I'm thinking of stopping by and taking her for a ride if she's fun.
    I think her name is Tee. Fit blonde girl.

  3. #4399
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidIs21  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what her schedule is like? And rates? I think I've seen she's like 150?
    If you walk into Sugars and spot something sleeping in sweats, that's Minni. I would avoid that at all costs my guy. Spend the extra 50 for a hot girl who doesn't smell like sewage instead of an ugly one that does. At Seattle clubs you get what you pay for. Visa or Lola may be willing to accommodate you if you pop fast. Visa is there often during days while Lola splits her time between clubs / coffee stands but I haven't seen either of them in a while. Instagram is your friend for finding these things out.

  4. #4398

    Minnie

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Samba was dirtier than Monse. Can't find her now.

    Minni at Sugars a dirty one. Cheap to.
    Anyone know what her schedule is like? And rates? I think I've seen she's like 150?

  5. #4397
    There's a dancer at Kittens with a dinosaur tattoo in her thigh / ass, very fit and beautiful face, I couldn't get her name. Any intel or info on extras? I'm thinking of stopping by and taking her for a ride if she's fun.

  6. #4396
    Quote Originally Posted by Perppa  [View Original Post]
    Anya is my ATF. She's been doing more lately for me than in recent past so I would talk with her if Monse isn't your cup of tea. Cheers.
    I always miss Anya. And I avoid monse she is cool thou. My favorite used to be visa. At the time she would ask 200 to 250 and she was not popular here. But I want to see Heather see if those tattoos got some magic in them. Expensive but yolo.

  7. #4395
    Quote Originally Posted by KarumaIndo  [View Original Post]
    I'm sorry but this needs to be said. Her pussy is probably the fishiest smelling thing I've ever smelled and yes I'm including all fish in this comparison.
    Interesting last time I was with her say a few months ago it was okay I think. She has a pretty face thou no doubt. But if its tacoma roma then Everything else goes to default 0.

  8. #4394
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenCandles  [View Original Post]
    Anyone get any extras at Fox's? I haven't had much luck due to the layout. At Pandora's I have no issues, but I live much closer to Fox's and would love to know if extras are even happening there.
    I have been there before covid I spend 600 and nothing plus some of the girls I met there are now in texas.

  9. #4393
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyWanker  [View Original Post]
    More than a bit scammy. You encountered a Rip Off * (ROB).

    Assuming she told you when you reached three and asked if you wanted to keep going, and you agreed. She didn't tell you how much it would cost. But:

    0. If she just announced she'd done four after the fact, she was probably adding one to the total.

    1. Restarting the price schedule is also a rip-off move. The fourth, fifth or sixth should each add $20-30. Volume discount is the point of the 100/3 rate. Sometimes you can get 100/4 or 120/4.

    2. 10% fee is pure BS! In the 40+ years I've been doing this, NO ONE has ever said that to me. Such a thing should only be used when paying with house chips. And ROUNDING UP!? GMAB.

    3. Give us her name, if you remember. This behavior should be outed and boycotted.
    Yes gives the name. Always check reviews on here. I normally do one song if I am betting on someone new. If I can't touch anything by the end of the first verse am done.

  10. #4392

    Lost your cherry the hard way

    Quote Originally Posted by Puppetz0  [View Original Post]
    $10 entry includes 1 drink (non alcohol).

    Costs vary I think, but girl offered me $100 for 3 songs or $40 for 1 song.

    I made a mistake not counting songs (even tho I said I'd only pay for 3 songs) and went to 4 songs. She charged $140, and there's a 10% fee + roudn up to closest $10 for a total $160. Bit scammy.

    Not a big fan, but the girls are pretty and the vibe is nice and welcoming. Girls will keep walking by you and soliciting you. Everyone was polite.
    More than a bit scammy. You encountered a Rip Off * (ROB).

    Assuming she told you when you reached three and asked if you wanted to keep going, and you agreed. She didn't tell you how much it would cost. But:

    0. If she just announced she'd done four after the fact, she was probably adding one to the total.

    1. Restarting the price schedule is also a rip-off move. The fourth, fifth or sixth should each add $20-30. Volume discount is the point of the 100/3 rate. Sometimes you can get 100/4 or 120/4.

    2. 10% fee is pure BS! In the 40+ years I've been doing this, NO ONE has ever said that to me. Such a thing should only be used when paying with house chips. And ROUNDING UP!? GMAB.

    3. Give us her name, if you remember. This behavior should be outed and boycotted.

  11. #4391

    Pandora's in lake city

    $10 entry includes 1 drink (non alcohol).

    Costs vary I think, but girl offered me $100 for 3 songs or $40 for 1 song.

    I made a mistake not counting songs (even tho I said I'd only pay for 3 songs) and went to 4 songs. She charged $140, and there's a 10% fee + roudn up to closest $10 for a total $160. Bit scammy.

    Not a big fan, but the girls are pretty and the vibe is nice and welcoming. Girls will keep walking by you and soliciting you. Everyone was polite.

  12. #4390

    Pandora's in Lake City

    I'm nwe to everyhting $10 cover to get in, get 1 free non-alcoholic drink.

    Girls will walk by you one by one offering you dances.

    $. 00/3 songs or $40 for 1 song.

    Got some chocolate girl who I said I wanted 3 songs with. Amateur mistake of me not to count, she kept going and we went to 4 songs, charged $140. +10%cc fee, and they round to the next highest $10 so I was out $160.

    She let me touch her ass, between her thighs, tits.

    Would rather go to a massage parlor honestly?

  13. #4389

    Fox's in Tacoma

    Anyone get any extras at Fox's? I haven't had much luck due to the layout. At Pandora's I have no issues, but I live much closer to Fox's and would love to know if extras are even happening there.

  14. #4388
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheDude  [View Original Post]
    The last two visits to Sugars have been even more dead than I had anticipated. A few of the regular girls I tangle with were nowhere to be found, and it was stated from one of the staff that one of the dancers had been camping out on the club's couch while contagious with an illness refusing to leave. You don't have to put two and two together to know that it's Minnie. I almost never see her vertical and when I do it's a hard pass. However on this day I was feeling the fomo like none other so I let her do her thing. It helped that she's so cheap but the price of her special times comes with a higher one. By the smell of her I could tell she wasn't taking care of herself. I don't think she's ever seen the inside of a wellness clinic in her life. While I make a visit to my own GP following our rendezvous I keep repeating to myself that playing stupid games wins you stupid prizes. Or in my case, the itch from hell. I hope it's nothing but some friction irritation and that the hotter thrill seekers recover quickly because Sugars is a straight shot from the office during lunches for me. Pandoras is a very close second but I can only ever get there later in the day and monse is already busy or has left.
    I was there recently looking for visa. I ignored here since I specifically want vanillaice. I will probably pass by and still ignore her. Not touching that come what may.

  15. #4387

    Strike two with Sugars lp

    The last two visits to Sugars have been even more dead than I had anticipated. A few of the regular girls I tangle with were nowhere to be found, and it was stated from one of the staff that one of the dancers had been camping out on the club's couch while contagious with an illness refusing to leave. You don't have to put two and two together to know that it's Minnie. I almost never see her vertical and when I do it's a hard pass. However on this day I was feeling the fomo like none other so I let her do her thing. It helped that she's so cheap but the price of her special times comes with a higher one. By the smell of her I could tell she wasn't taking care of herself. I don't think she's ever seen the inside of a wellness clinic in her life. While I make a visit to my own GP following our rendezvous I keep repeating to myself that playing stupid games wins you stupid prizes. Or in my case, the itch from hell. I hope it's nothing but some friction irritation and that the hotter thrill seekers recover quickly because Sugars is a straight shot from the office during lunches for me. Pandoras is a very close second but I can only ever get there later in the day and monse is already busy or has left.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape