Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 543 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 43 443 493 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 593 643 1043 1543 ... LastLast
Results 8,131 to 8,145 of 33449
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25319
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdsdh  [View Original Post]
    Many of our favorites fall in this category.
    True. Se also "golden pussy syndrome".

  2. #25318

    Sara TT

    Saw my ATF yesterday and enjoyed an hour of bliss. She is as great as ever and we made use of her sex bench. That is a nice toy. Her rates are now a damn steal in this ridiculous environment that you see on eros and tryst. She is available and thorough in her verification but can be found on P411. Next stop is Lilith. She has good reports so I hope to find out how good!

  3. #25317
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDave39  [View Original Post]
    Google "narcissistic personality disorder".

    The run away. Fast.

    The good dr.
    Many of our favorites fall in this category.

  4. #25316
    Quote Originally Posted by NineIncher  [View Original Post]
    That's a very legit question. I know her fairly well, but I've given up on her because she's proven herself to be totally dishonest and an absolute master manipulator. She gets away with her opportunism and manipulation because she's smoking hot (and she knows it) and God knows we all would love to see her again, given the chance. But there comes a point when it's just not worth it, and her profound stupidity and deceit ruin what she has going for her. She's been in jail so many times I've lost count. It's just really sad, because it doesn't have to be that way. She's pushing 30 and still acting like a complete imbecile. She's bisexual, not lesbian by the way. She hangs out with all the wrong people, and therefore she's a product of her environment and her extremely poor choices. It's sad, because she has solid parents who have probably been permanently damaged due to her complete lack of regard. Be that as it may, I'd love to see her get back on track because even though she's really messed up her life, I sincerely feel it's never too late and really wish her the best. And if I'm being honest, yeah, I'd love to see her again.
    Google "narcissistic personality disorder".

    The run away. Fast.

    The good dr.

  5. #25315
    Quote Originally Posted by NatiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Who's Sarah? Where's the link? That's the only way this works.
    Here is link - https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/5139521899.

  6. #25314

    Odor

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyLinn  [View Original Post]
    I was interested when I saw her pics, I like to see mature providers occasionally. Met her at no-tell near Fields Ertle (before these 'stinky' posts were made). Got 1 whiff and had to bolt, OMG. Alot of times this odor is associated with BBFS. Beware.
    While I don't find these reports surprising, I didn't experience any noticeable odor. For context, I was a morning visit, I didn't go DATY or FIV, and only did BBBJ and covered CG. She offered the cover, and I don't do BB so there was no dialogue about options there. I gave my fingers the smell test after removing the cover and wiping myself up, no odor. That's a deal breaker for me. If the reports keep coming in to confirm it I probably will not repeat.

  7. #25313

    Sarah?

    Quote Originally Posted by TravisBickle88  [View Original Post]
    Saw Sarah again this week. Last time I saw her was about 2 month ago. She has lost a bit of weight since then, possibly from lifestyle. Didn't look quite as healthy.

    Either way, I went to her place and parked along side of house. BBBJ was great as previous times. She is a sweet girl, I will continue seeing her.
    Who's Sarah? Where's the link? That's the only way this works.

  8. #25312
    Which Sarah? There are a few that I know of.

    Quote Originally Posted by TravisBickle88  [View Original Post]
    Saw Sarah again this week. Last time I saw her was about 2 month ago. She has lost a bit of weight since then, possibly from lifestyle. Didn't look quite as healthy.

    Either way, I went to her place and parked along side of house. BBBJ was great as previous times. She is a sweet girl, I will continue seeing her.

  9. #25311
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie78  [View Original Post]
    How has she managed to get locked up more after quitting being an escort than during? Going lesbian might be the worst thing that ever happened to her.
    That's a very legit question. I know her fairly well, but I've given up on her because she's proven herself to be totally dishonest and an absolute master manipulator. She gets away with her opportunism and manipulation because she's smoking hot (and she knows it) and God knows we all would love to see her again, given the chance. But there comes a point when it's just not worth it, and her profound stupidity and deceit ruin what she has going for her. She's been in jail so many times I've lost count. It's just really sad, because it doesn't have to be that way. She's pushing 30 and still acting like a complete imbecile. She's bisexual, not lesbian by the way. She hangs out with all the wrong people, and therefore she's a product of her environment and her extremely poor choices. It's sad, because she has solid parents who have probably been permanently damaged due to her complete lack of regard. Be that as it may, I'd love to see her get back on track because even though she's really messed up her life, I sincerely feel it's never too late and really wish her the best. And if I'm being honest, yeah, I'd love to see her again.

  10. #25310

    Dawn's link

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyLinn  [View Original Post]
    I was interested when I saw her pics, I like to see mature providers occasionally. Met her at no-tell near Fields Ertle (before these 'stinky' posts were made). Got 1 whiff and had to bolt, OMG. Alot of times this odor is associated with BBFS. Beware.
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...-some/50807520#&gid=1&pid=4.

  11. #25309

    Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by Chilljacker  [View Original Post]
    You are right about it. I have seen her about 4 times, so far. The first time was couple of months ago. There was no odor then, but the last couple of times, man the smell stayed on me. I didn't visit her since then.
    I was interested when I saw her pics, I like to see mature providers occasionally. Met her at no-tell near Fields Ertle (before these 'stinky' posts were made). Got 1 whiff and had to bolt, OMG. Alot of times this odor is associated with BBFS. Beware.

  12. #25308
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 647
    Quote Originally Posted by Santa22  [View Original Post]
    I'm prolly just Vice President of the Thalia fan club! But I myself had a recent 2 hour visit with Thalia and she just keeps getting better, which is amazing!
    Ha! It's great to meet another superfan!

    I hope Thalia is able to find a few new regulars, and since I presume she won't be seeing everyone and anyone, guys who believe what people like us write about her should text her ASAP! LOL

  13. #25307

    Anything worth doing near the airport

    In Cincinnati for one night, will be staying near the airport. Any recommendations?

    Glad to return the favor if you are near charlotte.

    Thanks PK.

  14. #25306
    Saw Sarah again this week. Last time I saw her was about 2 month ago. She has lost a bit of weight since then, possibly from lifestyle. Didn't look quite as healthy.

    Either way, I went to her place and parked along side of house. BBBJ was great as previous times. She is a sweet girl, I will continue seeing her.

  15. #25305
    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    I saw her years ago. Was sexy as hell and knew how to milk a cock. I may have to revisit this one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape