Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 8,146 to 8,160 of 33445
-
11-01-22 05:53 #25300Senior Member

Posts: 578Tati
I did finally scratch this itch. Her hair was blonde (I was kinda hoping for blue / green / pink, but it's always going to be different I suppose). She does respond promptly and intelligently when she's available, which puts her way ahead of the LC crowd generally. Big girl, and from the front not quite as busty as I would have hoped. CBJ, which is probably one of the best CBJs I've had. She can really use her tongue. But it's still CBJ. Busted in mish after trying CG. Will probably not repeat.
In Sharonville, so if you're afraid of that, obviously stay away.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/97823668#.
-
10-31-22 22:15 #25299Senior Member

Posts: 79Jordyn
Messaging was good, when I got to her incall had to wait for her to get off the phone with "her mom" who was watching her son. Didn't wait long, though. Pictures are old, she is really thin. Gave a good BBBJ and didn't rush but she was high as a kite. I won't be repeating.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/96788114
-
10-31-22 16:22 #25298Regular Member

Posts: 15LSME Back in Cincy
Had the pleasure of a visit with little Sexy Me today. If you've been around a while you know. Nothings changed, she looks fantastic and the service is always PSE. No ad up. Google the name # ends in 0197.
-
10-31-22 15:13 #25297Senior Member

Posts: 451Starr
She just quoted me 80.
Originally Posted by ILikeWatch
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-22 15:12 #25296Senior Member

Posts: 299Dawn
You are right about it. I have seen her about 4 times, so far. The first time was couple of months ago. There was no odor then, but the last couple of times, man the smell stayed on me. I didn't visit her since then.
Originally Posted by SadSack
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-22 13:56 #25295Senior Member

Posts: 362Pricey
Starr quoted me 100 for BJ. She must have golden mouth syndrome.
Originally Posted by DickHerDown
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-22 12:08 #25294Senior Member

Posts: 587Hollee in NKY
Not much to add from what others have said. Put on a lot of weight, but she is submissive and likes to please. Although she did pull up a little quickly when I shot a monster load down her throat. I think I'm interested in seeing that east side Starr who I hear just doesn't stop LOL.
-
10-31-22 11:36 #25293Senior Member

Posts: 451Starr
Is this the Eastside Starr?
Originally Posted by SgtMcLovin
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-22 09:23 #25292Senior Member

Posts: 539Danielle Derek
After reading some TER reviews of DD, I think I would rather do Sheri, site unseen. Some terrible reviews.
Originally Posted by Newbie78
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-22 08:03 #25291Senior Member

Posts: 66Starr
Was hard up to bust one didn't have much time needed someone close so I hit up Starr. It is carplay on the side of her house that didn't bother dead end street tinted windows in my car garage blocks other side of car not ideal but I felt ok with it. Communication was good she got in we moved to back BBBJ was ok nothing amazing but still pretty good she is vocal and enthusiastic performing it she never came up for air and kept going long after I busted I thought she was going to make me bust second time she went so long after I busted. Don't know that I would seek out as regular but if I needed it quick and close I would repeat.
-
10-30-22 19:03 #25290Senior Member

Posts: 260Mature Dawn
https://callescort.org/513-544-0289
Originally Posted by DrPaulRx
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-22 15:27 #25289Senior Member

Posts: 247Dawn
Who is mature Dawn? Link?
Originally Posted by MarblesKyle
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-22 14:33 #25288Senior Member

Posts: 377DD was just an example. There are usually several traveling pornstars or professional traveling escorts on Eros traveling in a drivable distance that charge the same or slightly more than whatever this girl is charging. She is 200-250 too much.
Originally Posted by TroublePlay
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-22 13:49 #25287Senior Member

Posts: 260Dawn
Her looks ate a little rougher than most of her pics show. She does have nice boobs! Her dog is really a non issue, however the odor down south is a bit more of a problem. Won't repeat.
Originally Posted by MarblesKyle
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-22 09:39 #25286Senior Member

Posts: 539Sheri
Thanks Geno.
Originally Posted by Geno33
[View Original Post]
I could not find any reviews. By "sloppy" do you mean not well groomed or sloppy drunk? Did you fuck her? Is this about her in the sack? I don't frequent Dayton clubs, bars, or otherwise. Just hobby in Cincinnati. She looks like a well aged MILF in the pics. I thought 450 was 50-100 too high but everyone is going up.










Reply With Quote






