Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 543 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 43 443 493 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 593 643 1043 1543 ... LastLast
Results 8,131 to 8,145 of 33445
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25315
    Quote Originally Posted by NatiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Who's Sarah? Where's the link? That's the only way this works.
    Here is link - https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/5139521899.

  2. #25314

    Odor

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyLinn  [View Original Post]
    I was interested when I saw her pics, I like to see mature providers occasionally. Met her at no-tell near Fields Ertle (before these 'stinky' posts were made). Got 1 whiff and had to bolt, OMG. Alot of times this odor is associated with BBFS. Beware.
    While I don't find these reports surprising, I didn't experience any noticeable odor. For context, I was a morning visit, I didn't go DATY or FIV, and only did BBBJ and covered CG. She offered the cover, and I don't do BB so there was no dialogue about options there. I gave my fingers the smell test after removing the cover and wiping myself up, no odor. That's a deal breaker for me. If the reports keep coming in to confirm it I probably will not repeat.

  3. #25313

    Sarah?

    Quote Originally Posted by TravisBickle88  [View Original Post]
    Saw Sarah again this week. Last time I saw her was about 2 month ago. She has lost a bit of weight since then, possibly from lifestyle. Didn't look quite as healthy.

    Either way, I went to her place and parked along side of house. BBBJ was great as previous times. She is a sweet girl, I will continue seeing her.
    Who's Sarah? Where's the link? That's the only way this works.

  4. #25312
    Which Sarah? There are a few that I know of.

    Quote Originally Posted by TravisBickle88  [View Original Post]
    Saw Sarah again this week. Last time I saw her was about 2 month ago. She has lost a bit of weight since then, possibly from lifestyle. Didn't look quite as healthy.

    Either way, I went to her place and parked along side of house. BBBJ was great as previous times. She is a sweet girl, I will continue seeing her.

  5. #25311
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie78  [View Original Post]
    How has she managed to get locked up more after quitting being an escort than during? Going lesbian might be the worst thing that ever happened to her.
    That's a very legit question. I know her fairly well, but I've given up on her because she's proven herself to be totally dishonest and an absolute master manipulator. She gets away with her opportunism and manipulation because she's smoking hot (and she knows it) and God knows we all would love to see her again, given the chance. But there comes a point when it's just not worth it, and her profound stupidity and deceit ruin what she has going for her. She's been in jail so many times I've lost count. It's just really sad, because it doesn't have to be that way. She's pushing 30 and still acting like a complete imbecile. She's bisexual, not lesbian by the way. She hangs out with all the wrong people, and therefore she's a product of her environment and her extremely poor choices. It's sad, because she has solid parents who have probably been permanently damaged due to her complete lack of regard. Be that as it may, I'd love to see her get back on track because even though she's really messed up her life, I sincerely feel it's never too late and really wish her the best. And if I'm being honest, yeah, I'd love to see her again.

  6. #25310

    Dawn's link

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyLinn  [View Original Post]
    I was interested when I saw her pics, I like to see mature providers occasionally. Met her at no-tell near Fields Ertle (before these 'stinky' posts were made). Got 1 whiff and had to bolt, OMG. Alot of times this odor is associated with BBFS. Beware.
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...-some/50807520#&gid=1&pid=4.

  7. #25309

    Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by Chilljacker  [View Original Post]
    You are right about it. I have seen her about 4 times, so far. The first time was couple of months ago. There was no odor then, but the last couple of times, man the smell stayed on me. I didn't visit her since then.
    I was interested when I saw her pics, I like to see mature providers occasionally. Met her at no-tell near Fields Ertle (before these 'stinky' posts were made). Got 1 whiff and had to bolt, OMG. Alot of times this odor is associated with BBFS. Beware.

  8. #25308
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 647
    Quote Originally Posted by Santa22  [View Original Post]
    I'm prolly just Vice President of the Thalia fan club! But I myself had a recent 2 hour visit with Thalia and she just keeps getting better, which is amazing!
    Ha! It's great to meet another superfan!

    I hope Thalia is able to find a few new regulars, and since I presume she won't be seeing everyone and anyone, guys who believe what people like us write about her should text her ASAP! LOL

  9. #25307

    Anything worth doing near the airport

    In Cincinnati for one night, will be staying near the airport. Any recommendations?

    Glad to return the favor if you are near charlotte.

    Thanks PK.

  10. #25306
    Saw Sarah again this week. Last time I saw her was about 2 month ago. She has lost a bit of weight since then, possibly from lifestyle. Didn't look quite as healthy.

    Either way, I went to her place and parked along side of house. BBBJ was great as previous times. She is a sweet girl, I will continue seeing her.

  11. #25305
    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    I saw her years ago. Was sexy as hell and knew how to milk a cock. I may have to revisit this one.

  12. #25304

    Thalia

    Quote Originally Posted by IlvblckGrls  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, I bring great news today. Thalia is looking for a few new regulars! But first, let me tell you a bit about the marathon I scheduled with her recently.

    I saved up for a bit and had a larger donation, and I was able to schedule four hours with Thalia. I have never done anything like that before. It was amazing!

    When I first scheduled, I was a little apprehensive. I knew how awesome it was to spend an hour with Thalia. But four hours? What would we do the whole time? Would she fatigue or get bored? Would she be as into it as I was?

    I left her place feeling better than I ever have in my entire life. We did it all the ways I wanted to, and she was amazing the whole time. We only took two short breaks. The rest of the time we were actively touching each other one way or another. The amount of semen this girl causes my body to produce is absolutely unparalleled in my life. I pulled off three pops. But these were not quick pops. She put the work in, and it was the most amazing experience of my life. She tried really hard to get me to pop the 4th time, but I had to do that one myself when I got home. LOL.

    Ever since, my ability to jerk off to porn has been interrupted. What I mean is that the memory of my marathon session with Thalia keeps taking the foreground in my imagination when I'm trying to rub one out to porn. I can't even look at the porn, as I just keep closing my eyes and remembering details of this time together. I know I'm repeating myself, but it might be the single best thing I've experienced in life (even though I'm probably supposed to talk about my wedding day, or the birth of my kids). This girl has radically enriched my life by being in it, and I can't believe how lucky I am to know her.

    But here's the good news for some of you! When I've talked about her in the past, she's been "semi-retired. " She didn't have ads anywhere. But she's hoping to set up a system with some new regulars. If your agenda in this hobby is just getting more notches on your belt, she may not be for you. (Or, at least, I don't like the idea of her being treated that way.) But if you prefer finding a top-notch sweetheart to develop a "relationship" with, then Thalia is your girl and she is taking some new clients!

    I'll admit that I don't know how she verifies people these days. But what I can say is that she's absolutely safe, absolutely trustworthy, and she's worth whatever verification she wants. So, if you think this sounds like a good match for you (setting up something regular or semi-regular with the best girl I've ever met in this world) then you need to check her out ASAP.

    https://dateaprincess.escortbook.com/
    I'm prolly just Vice President of the Thalia fan club! But I myself had a recent 2 hour visit with Thalia and she just keeps getting better, which is amazing!

  13. #25303
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 647

    Marathon with The Princess

    Gentlemen, I bring great news today. Thalia is looking for a few new regulars! But first, let me tell you a bit about the marathon I scheduled with her recently.

    I saved up for a bit and had a larger donation, and I was able to schedule four hours with Thalia. I have never done anything like that before. It was amazing!

    When I first scheduled, I was a little apprehensive. I knew how awesome it was to spend an hour with Thalia. But four hours? What would we do the whole time? Would she fatigue or get bored? Would she be as into it as I was?

    I left her place feeling better than I ever have in my entire life. We did it all the ways I wanted to, and she was amazing the whole time. We only took two short breaks. The rest of the time we were actively touching each other one way or another. The amount of semen this girl causes my body to produce is absolutely unparalleled in my life. I pulled off three pops. But these were not quick pops. She put the work in, and it was the most amazing experience of my life. She tried really hard to get me to pop the 4th time, but I had to do that one myself when I got home. LOL.

    Ever since, my ability to jerk off to porn has been interrupted. What I mean is that the memory of my marathon session with Thalia keeps taking the foreground in my imagination when I'm trying to rub one out to porn. I can't even look at the porn, as I just keep closing my eyes and remembering details of this time together. I know I'm repeating myself, but it might be the single best thing I've experienced in life (even though I'm probably supposed to talk about my wedding day, or the birth of my kids). This girl has radically enriched my life by being in it, and I can't believe how lucky I am to know her.

    But here's the good news for some of you! When I've talked about her in the past, she's been "semi-retired. " She didn't have ads anywhere. But she's hoping to set up a system with some new regulars. If your agenda in this hobby is just getting more notches on your belt, she may not be for you. (Or, at least, I don't like the idea of her being treated that way.) But if you prefer finding a top-notch sweetheart to develop a "relationship" with, then Thalia is your girl and she is taking some new clients!

    I'll admit that I don't know how she verifies people these days. But what I can say is that she's absolutely safe, absolutely trustworthy, and she's worth whatever verification she wants. So, if you think this sounds like a good match for you (setting up something regular or semi-regular with the best girl I've ever met in this world) then you need to check her out ASAP.

    https://dateaprincess.escortbook.com/

  14. #25302

    Jess

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...535/5132803262

    Jess came to my place 2 wks ago for hhr FS $. 5. She drove 30 mi to me, alone. Cute, sweet, timid, polite, mid 20's. Showed her donation on table. Stripped down, decent b's, nice butt, innocent looking little muffin. Nice bbj, shortlived so I could daty. Not totally fresh, not fishy. Covered mish, k9, back shot. She was quiet but not bad attitude, didn't seem to watch clock, but I was done by 20 min. I should slow down. Overall, would repeat for price, butt and worry free outcall. Try not to scare her mongers!

  15. #25301

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape