Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,481 to 6,495 of 17730
-
11-02-22 07:47 #11250Senior Member

Posts: 687Scf
She still advertises on LC and is in the St Peters and surrounding areas according to her ad.
Originally Posted by Ritewing
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...729/6362061973
-
11-02-22 07:40 #11249Senior Member

Posts: 202Jessie
Jessie Courtesan. (stone cold freak) loved Greek, actually preferred it, but I have no idea if she is still working or how to reach her if she is. She used to work off of Lindbergh near the Congress Inn I believe. Anybody know if she's still around?
Originally Posted by JorgeDiaz69
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-22 23:00 #11248Regular Member

Posts: 22https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/d...ay-hi/47445462
Originally Posted by Prof30
[View Original Post]
She asked for at least $250 a few months ago, made two posts and then disappeared. Her AD in LC is only two days, so I suspect she is just a scammer.
-
11-01-22 22:24 #11247Senior Member

Posts: 171Holly
I set up a visit with her over a year ago and she ghosted me. I got all the way to her incall and texted her for a room number like she told me to do. She never replied, I sat in my car for over half an hour trying to get ahold of her and I had no such luck. She ghosted me plain and simple. I sent her a text when I got back home telling her I was pissed and all I wanted was an explanation and an apology. About an hour later she answered me back. That ***** went off on me and told me some crap about having some disease that makes her fall asleep. She was cussing me and she was even more pissed at me for being pissed at her. I was hoping for an offer to make it up to me for her ghosting me like she did but no way was that going to happen. I told myself right then and there that I'd never contact her again and I haven't. Even though she has some pretty good reviews for her oral talent, I still refuse to try and see her again because of her horrible attitude. Some girls will block a guy and ban him forever for a no-show and I don't blame them. That also works both ways for me.
Originally Posted by Agarnus
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-22 21:32 #11246Senior Member

Posts: 308Ruby on LC.
314-712-3874.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/97940699
Got the whole neck tat, face tat, hair in braids vibe going on, but. Young, skinny, doesn't look (obviously) wore out or messed up yet from the common extracurricular that gets its hooks in these young girls.
Almost TGTBT, but the phones and vids seem amateur enough to be legit.
Any of you guys reached out to her?
-
11-01-22 17:24 #11245Troll, just add me to your ignore list.

Posts: 179Stretch
Yes and speaking from personal experience it's all beat up going front wheel drive so rear wheel drive is better with her literally you could put a whole hand up there that so has some miles on it literally.
Originally Posted by Purry;61964st05
-
11-01-22 17:10 #11244Senior Member

Posts: 213Greek
Lilly in saint Charles loves greek.
Originally Posted by JorgeDiaz69
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-22 15:18 #11243Regular Member

Posts: 7Mizz Holly
Has anyone been with Mizz Holly? She has been around for awhile. Is her location safe?
-
11-01-22 14:08 #11242Senior Member

Posts: 285Never responds
Angie never I mean never responds I have 3 different numbers and she answered one once to say she doesn't work much, but besides that she never answers I wonder why we all keep trying with her?
Originally Posted by Nate8791
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-22 12:44 #11241Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 14So what's a good "incall" apartment / condo area where you feel best about?
What would be your preferred area in St. Louis? I'm completely ignorant of the locales and area. Considering staying there six months out of the year if I un-retire, always seems safer and more relaxed for everyone to rent an apartment or even buy a condo. Thanks in advance!
Originally Posted by StlGamerDude
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-22 11:01 #11240Senior Member

Posts: 122Greek
Angie over in Dupo had it available at one time, double check to make sure.
Originally Posted by JorgeDiaz69
[View Original Post]
Margarette also. Hopefully this helps.
-
10-31-22 19:02 #11239Regular Member

Posts: 21Greek
Any providers do Greek?
-
10-31-22 13:59 #11238Senior Member

Posts: 240I have never had any troubles anywhere.
Originally Posted by StlGamerDude
[View Original Post]
North county / North City / MH.
Just don't be stupid.
Pay attention to your surroundings.
That being said I prefer daylight to after dark for places I am unfamiliar with.
Which is harder to come by during winter months.
Really what I look for are unlocked room in the hallways of hotels I am visiting.
Open common door for joining rooms.
Stuff that just isn't normal for day to day activities.
-
10-31-22 12:49 #11237Senior Member

Posts: 307I've never had any issues in north county. A lot of people that have never lived in north county think of it as a really dangerous place. However, excluding visiting providers near the airport, I've never seen a good provider that was in north county.
Originally Posted by DerDeered
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-22 10:19 #11236Senior Member

Posts: 88OMG who should we be worried about up on the north side? I want to avoid any issues.
Originally Posted by Prof30
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





