The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 433 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 333 383 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 483 533 933 ... LastLast
Results 6,481 to 6,495 of 17729
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11249

    Jessie

    Quote Originally Posted by JorgeDiaz69  [View Original Post]
    Any providers do Greek?
    Jessie Courtesan. (stone cold freak) loved Greek, actually preferred it, but I have no idea if she is still working or how to reach her if she is. She used to work off of Lindbergh near the Congress Inn I believe. Anybody know if she's still around?

  2. #11248
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    Ruby on LC.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/97940699

    Got the whole neck tat, face tat, hair in braids vibe going on, but. Young, skinny, doesn't look (obviously) wore out or messed up yet from the common extracurricular that gets its hooks in these young girls.

    Almost TGTBT, but the phones and vids seem amateur enough to be legit.

    Any of you guys reached out to her?
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/d...ay-hi/47445462

    She asked for at least $250 a few months ago, made two posts and then disappeared. Her AD in LC is only two days, so I suspect she is just a scammer.

  3. #11247

    Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by Agarnus  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been with Mizz Holly? She has been around for awhile. Is her location safe?
    I set up a visit with her over a year ago and she ghosted me. I got all the way to her incall and texted her for a room number like she told me to do. She never replied, I sat in my car for over half an hour trying to get ahold of her and I had no such luck. She ghosted me plain and simple. I sent her a text when I got back home telling her I was pissed and all I wanted was an explanation and an apology. About an hour later she answered me back. That ***** went off on me and told me some crap about having some disease that makes her fall asleep. She was cussing me and she was even more pissed at me for being pissed at her. I was hoping for an offer to make it up to me for her ghosting me like she did but no way was that going to happen. I told myself right then and there that I'd never contact her again and I haven't. Even though she has some pretty good reviews for her oral talent, I still refuse to try and see her again because of her horrible attitude. Some girls will block a guy and ban him forever for a no-show and I don't blame them. That also works both ways for me.

  4. #11246
    Ruby on LC.

    314-712-3874.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/97940699

    Got the whole neck tat, face tat, hair in braids vibe going on, but. Young, skinny, doesn't look (obviously) wore out or messed up yet from the common extracurricular that gets its hooks in these young girls.

    Almost TGTBT, but the phones and vids seem amateur enough to be legit.

    Any of you guys reached out to her?

  5. #11245
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 179

    Stretch

    Quote Originally Posted by Purry;61964st05
    Lilly in saint Charles loves greek.
    Yes and speaking from personal experience it's all beat up going front wheel drive so rear wheel drive is better with her literally you could put a whole hand up there that so has some miles on it literally.

  6. #11244
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    Greek

    Quote Originally Posted by JorgeDiaz69  [View Original Post]
    Any providers do Greek?
    Lilly in saint Charles loves greek.

  7. #11243

    Mizz Holly

    Has anyone been with Mizz Holly? She has been around for awhile. Is her location safe?

  8. #11242

    Never responds

    Quote Originally Posted by Nate8791  [View Original Post]
    Angie over in Dupo had it available at one time, double check to make sure.

    Margarette also. Hopefully this helps.
    Angie never I mean never responds I have 3 different numbers and she answered one once to say she doesn't work much, but besides that she never answers I wonder why we all keep trying with her?

  9. #11241

    So what's a good "incall" apartment / condo area where you feel best about?

    Quote Originally Posted by StlGamerDude  [View Original Post]
    I've never had any issues in north county. A lot of people that have never lived in north county think of it as a really dangerous place. However, excluding visiting providers near the airport, I've never seen a good provider that was in north county.
    What would be your preferred area in St. Louis? I'm completely ignorant of the locales and area. Considering staying there six months out of the year if I un-retire, always seems safer and more relaxed for everyone to rent an apartment or even buy a condo. Thanks in advance!

  10. #11240

    Greek

    Quote Originally Posted by JorgeDiaz69  [View Original Post]
    Any providers do Greek?
    Angie over in Dupo had it available at one time, double check to make sure.

    Margarette also. Hopefully this helps.

  11. #11239

    Greek

    Any providers do Greek?

  12. #11238
    Quote Originally Posted by StlGamerDude  [View Original Post]
    I've never had any issues in north county. A lot of people that have never lived in north county think of it as a really dangerous place. However, excluding visiting providers near the airport, I've never seen a good provider that was in north county.
    I have never had any troubles anywhere.

    North county / North City / MH.

    Just don't be stupid.

    Pay attention to your surroundings.

    That being said I prefer daylight to after dark for places I am unfamiliar with.

    Which is harder to come by during winter months.

    Really what I look for are unlocked room in the hallways of hotels I am visiting.

    Open common door for joining rooms.

    Stuff that just isn't normal for day to day activities.

  13. #11237
    Quote Originally Posted by DerDeered  [View Original Post]
    OMG who should we be worried about up on the north side? I want to avoid any issues.
    I've never had any issues in north county. A lot of people that have never lived in north county think of it as a really dangerous place. However, excluding visiting providers near the airport, I've never seen a good provider that was in north county.

  14. #11236
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    Let's just say it's not LEO that I'd be concerned about up on the north side.
    OMG who should we be worried about up on the north side? I want to avoid any issues.

  15. #11235
    Quote Originally Posted by InTheLoop68  [View Original Post]
    New to the area, and was just curious if this is an area that would be considered OK from a LEO perspective? Are there places and neighborhoods I should generally avoid? Feel free to DM if easier. TIA.
    Let's just say it's not LEO that I'd be concerned about up on the north side.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape