Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10027
    Quote Originally Posted by Btm1045  [View Original Post]
    Looking for AMP / Provider recommendations for massage, HE. Ass play, PM in Bellevue / Kirkland area. Thank you for any tips!
    Sweet Mickey! Look her up on TNA.

  2. #10026

    Seattle Foot / Jackson

    Lena used to be a go-to for an inexpensive sure thing. She still around and any recent updates?

  3. #10025

    Recommendations for Bellevue / Kirkland

    Looking for AMP / Provider recommendations for massage, HE. Ass play, PM in Bellevue / Kirkland area. Thank you for any tips!

  4. #10024
    Quote Originally Posted by BrazGuy2020  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try her as yet? Any extras besides massage?
    She's pretty much legit now but as usual, YMMV. Yoko upsells if you ask her for more than just a legit massage. She also used to go under the name KatieDior on TNA couple years back and some of her posts were listed as "companion" ads. I assume she didn't have a good experience trying that out as she hasn't returned to that side of the business.

  5. #10023

    Re: Yili

    Quote Originally Posted by FunLover1981  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been in for a visit recently? Looks like some new RM fake reviews poping up here. I used to make the trek down there when Alice worked there, she was a tall 30 something who gave an awesome almost LMT quality massage and was really sensual once you got to know her.

    Any recent reports? I've had hit and miss luck, from girls wanting way to much for a shit rushed massage to getting treated like royalty.
    It sounds like Amy is still there. Alice hasn't been there for years, although she was working at Smiling Art this past summer.

  6. #10022
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxtron  [View Original Post]
    Given the recent intel on Shangri-la in Kirkland, I'm wondering if anyone with Rubmaps access can shed any light on recent activity at Blue Lotus in Tukwila. Are they as strictly legit as they appear to be?
    I went there about 6 weeks ago, and still no extras at all, not even a HJ / HE.

  7. #10021

    12th and Jackson?

    I've hit the little strip just east of 12th, almost all of them on the north side of the street. Also Moon Spa for a few years now.

    The strip is ok, but a lacks a little enthusiasm these days. Still, $. 4 for FS ain't bad. I'd go up to $$ for something more energetic on their part.

    Any suggestions for alternatives in that area?

  8. #10020

    Blue Lotus

    Given the recent intel on Shangri-la in Kirkland, I'm wondering if anyone with Rubmaps access can shed any light on recent activity at Blue Lotus in Tukwila. Are they as strictly legit as they appear to be?

  9. #10019
    Looks like there were extras, in the review, even though search indicated no. I've seen this more and more frequently for UTR places.

    " I was a little put off at first, the inside looks like a standard Chinese foot massage with open massage loungers. And there was a Chinese guy, maybe the owner standing on the side. So not promising at first.

    Three LMTs working there. One in her twenties, two middle aged.

    I was escorted to a private room next to the open massage room.

    I got Anna, mid 40's, a pretty fit LMT (I need to say don't go to her looking for a spinner. She looks like a friendly Chinese Aunt.) As soon as I grabbed her thighs, I knew it was game on. EXCELLENT massage. An ending with happiness, OTC touching. She was trying to be quiet with a Chinese lady getting massaged in the open room, so not super energetic. She may be my go to for LMT / HE".

    There was another comment about one of the older ladies being even better. I may have to check this place out myself!

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicQ  [View Original Post]
    Anyone able to access the rubmaps for ShangriLa in Kirkland? Thought this was just massage. Much thanks.

  10. #10018

    I'd or Close

    Quote Originally Posted by SeaTownDave  [View Original Post]
    Heading back to Seattle for the first time in about 6 months. Usually partook in the 12th and Jackson area. Still the same talent and services there has been for the last year? Any other recommendations close to that area? FS is a plus but not always needed. Great BBBJ or a table shower is a plus.
    Heading up this week. Any updates? PM appreciated.

  11. #10017
    Quote Originally Posted by Efurufe  [View Original Post]
    $140 including house fee? Please share the location!
    Also, how long? 30 minutes, or an hour?

  12. #10016

    Shangri-La. NO JOY

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicQ  [View Original Post]
    Anyone able to access the rubmaps for ShangriLa in Kirkland? Thought this was just massage. Much thanks.
    I don't have a RM subscription, however, using the advanced search function & filtering for HJ, FS, & BJ individually, absolutely NO EXTRAS were received by the reviewer.

  13. #10015

    Yili Spa?

    Anyone been in for a visit recently? Looks like some new RM fake reviews poping up here. I used to make the trek down there when Alice worked there, she was a tall 30 something who gave an awesome almost LMT quality massage and was really sensual once you got to know her.

    Any recent reports? I've had hit and miss luck, from girls wanting way to much for a shit rushed massage to getting treated like royalty.

  14. #10014

    Shangri-la in Kirkland

    Anyone able to access the rubmaps for ShangriLa in Kirkland? Thought this was just massage. Much thanks.

  15. #10013

    Sunshine

    I've been to Sunshine on rainier a while back but saw an ad that new ownership came in. Anyone have any recent visits to Sunshine?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape