Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,571 to 9,585 of 19566
-
10-30-22 10:52 #9996Senior Member

Posts: 74Re: Melisa in Kirkland
I would concur with that from my experience.
Originally Posted by BigPurpleSnake
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-22 23:35 #9995Regular Member

Posts: 8The Asian Massage on 85th
This place was called sth else before that everyone here used to call it but now it's called The Asian Massage.
I went for my first xp upon recommendations here.
Nobody else was there. Buzzed the door and a girl (forgot name) came out a red dress. Looked like early 40's, on the slightly heavier side, pear shaped.
Gave a great back massage, strong hands.
Flipped me over, and did great with hands and covered mouth. Went for FS, was good. Everything covered.
Paid $140 total.
Got interrupted once by someone buzzing, she had to run off and deal w them and be back in 2 minutes.
Where can I find another great massage experience w a pretty girl? Budgets about $160 a go. Prefer somewhere between Seattle and Lynnwood.
-
10-29-22 17:05 #9994Senior Member

Posts: 108Melissa
Saw her once, the massage was good. HE was not. Not sensual at all and it was rushed.
Originally Posted by Mcigarz
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-22 16:41 #9993Senior Member

Posts: 46I like Melissa in Kirkland for deep therapeutic. $160/ Hr. A little more for Nude. She is also hot, unfortunately its HE only.
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
https://rubmd.com/seattle-wa/bf189e6...c-f3bff766534e
-
10-29-22 14:42 #9992Regular Member

Posts: 14Yoko
Anyone try her as yet? Any extras besides massage?
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-22 11:40 #9991Senior Member

Posts: 279Re: Healing Touch / Champion
It was just a name change. That's the name used on RubMaps. Still the same ownership / extras. HE is all you can really expect. Smiling Art has a small parking lot in the back and a back door, which is more discreet than entering from 15th. Same extras, and mostly the same girls as Healing Touch, rotated out.
Originally Posted by MassagedGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-22 11:04 #9990Senior Member

Posts: 241Could be the Chinese fuckery group, the address posted there directs me to apts or condo, so aamp providers? Gave them a call and text no answer.
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-22 10:36 #9989Senior Member

Posts: 617Japanese massage in Bellevue?
Any word on this place? Haven't seen them before.
https://seattle.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs.../22538220.html
-
10-29-22 09:46 #9988Senior Member

Posts: 617Back is fucked up. Best deep tissue options?
Sigh, back is spasming today so I need a real strong massage. Any good recommendations for that, plus a nice slow, sensual happy ending? Anywhere between Bellevue / kirkland / renton would be great. I did ping Lita already but she's not available today. Older ladies/mamasan types are fine. I care about skill more than looks.
Thanks!!
-
10-29-22 00:47 #9987Banned Member

Posts: 2302Thanks for saving me the trip. I looked them up on RM today as I drove through the area and thought I might have to come back and check it out this weekend. I'll go somewhere else. Thank you.
Originally Posted by PeterHouston
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-22 23:37 #9986Senior Member

Posts: 247LUXE Burien. Cannot recommend
Dropped by the other day. Ended up weird.
Greeted by a mid 30's masseuse. Paid for an hour. OK at best massage for about 20-25 minutes. No teasing. On flip did a jack hammer HJ. . 6 refused. 4. Offered nude for 1 with no touchwhich I refused.
Offered BJ. FS but pricey. As soon as started the HJ she starts the moaning etc. Not happy with the speed at which I finished. Once I did she went out to get a towel for clean up (I thought). And she never came back into the room. Got 40 minutes. I was in no rush so I laid there. Finally figured she was not returning. So I left. Did not see anyone when I was leaving. Weird. His had never happened to me before.
Not a great visit and would not recommend even though the provider was on the younger side.
-
10-28-22 20:14 #9985Senior Member

Posts: 303Champion is now called healing touch? Still offer HE or is it more now? And never been to smiling art but I'm guessing its street parking? And its still HE as well.
Originally Posted by SeattleAmpfan
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-22 19:47 #9984Senior Member

Posts: 279Re: Young providers
Seems like they've usually been on the younger side at Champion (now "Healing Touch") and it's sister location "Smiling Art". Last time I was at Smiling Art I swear the gal I had looked like she was a teenager, but I'm sure I'm underestimating. But still, younger than many places. Problem with these places is the heavy rotation, someone is here and gone pretty quick.
Originally Posted by IcedLatte1
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-22 11:39 #9983Regular Member

Posts: 12Best Places for young providers?
Hey everyone,
Long time member but never posted. I was wondering which locations you guys have found young providers at? I'm younger myself (younger than 30) so the grandma ages of the places up north or some of the international Area are not what I'm looking for.
Champion use to be a go to for HE with a young provider but it's not the same now, Emma in Pinee is amazing but so far, but anyone found any girl in her 20's? I walked into total relax the other day and the girl was cute, skinny, but probably mid 30's, hot but getting up there in age, any recs?
-
10-27-22 01:05 #9982Regular Member

Posts: 22Mamasan fantasy
I have been having fantasy lately about doing it with mamasan. Can anyone help?
Willing to trade info. Big boobies a plus.










Reply With Quote






