Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 268 of 928 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 318 368 768 ... LastLast
Results 4,006 to 4,020 of 13912
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9907

    Better options

    Quote Originally Posted by DCGrind  [View Original Post]
    The 20% deposit seems like a big risk just to scope her out in the hotel bar.
    The 20% deposit is a non starter. But even if she did not require a deposit, why would you want to waste the time to scope her out when there are plenty of other options?

  2. #9906

    Deposit

    The 20% deposit seems like a big risk just to scope her out in the hotel bar.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bran410  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking all the same things, so I'm suspicious. But what would be the harm in meeting her at the hotel bar just to scope her out?

  3. #9905
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran410  [View Original Post]
    https://twitter.com/datekim_

    https://tryst.link/escort/datekim

    Anyone have experience with her? She was on tinder, texting with her she seems real.
    Hmmmm. I'd be wary.

    Looks like there's very little info out there on her even when you google her phone number.

    Her "website" is her linktree which mostly links to things where she wants you to give her money.

    Her Twitter page was opened back in 2020, but it looks like her first post was only September of this year, although she's retweeted hundreds of other providers tweets since then.

    She's got a link to an Instagram account that's private, with only 4 posts and limited connections.

    She's also got an * account that she wants $40/ month for with only two posts.

    I'm not saying she's not legit. These girls got to start somewhere. But I'm ultra cautious so personally I would wait to see some real reviews start popping up on her.

    Good luck. Hope things work out and stay safe!

  4. #9904

    Vegas Asian

    I went to see molly. She is a true GFE. Awesome body and attitude.

    https://www.vegasasian.club/molly

  5. #9903

    Going on vacation and meet new providers

    I will be coming to Vegas a couple of weeks from now.

    I've seen Abby is the one most talked about here. Texted her and sent a pic. Ghosted me after that.

    I am in my early 30's and very young looking. I hope girls don't flake on me because they think I only play games since I'm young looking.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Paradise-Babe

    Anymore recommendations?

  6. #9902

    Trinity

    Trinity is.

    Siete oh dos.

    X-X-X.

    Zero six thirty-fo'.

  7. #9901

    Maybe this is Luna?

    Quote Originally Posted by MilfEater  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps this is Luna, who he references but left out the valuable information to others. I am just baffled why that occurs.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?ID=306264

    https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...scorts/1732314
    She's recently popped up on PD. A few reviews. All kinda of recent. Would love more info on this Luna Red apparently also goes by Kelli Kinkcade.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevada/Las-Vegas/LunaRed

  8. #9900

    Trinity again

    Okay, let's do some Trinity, eh? Last time I posted about her availability and deep desire to devour cock, she didn't actually answer your texts. I pushed back this time, and she says she'll respond. I'm out of town for awhile, so there's no chance I'll be c*ck-blocking this time, even though I didn't actually mean to c block last time. Search the forum for posts on her. I haven't been on the board in a minute, and I'm not interested in being here long now, so if anyone has since posted about her, whatever. Just to remind you lovely mongers, she's exceptional at giving head, she's six feet tall, she has the world's nicest v, and she does everything. I mean that in the Tasi a sense of 'everything. '.

    New number she just provided today:

    Trinity.

    702-863-0XXX.

    Usually located roughly around Paradise.

    Don't be a f*cking dick. As some may know, I've done this before, and the result was some mook tossed that other girl from a moving vehicle, stole her phone, stole the money back, and left her with a broken ankle. Don't be that kid. This is a game, not a chance to be a g-d sociop*ath. Cheers, v from somewhere a long way from v.

  9. #9899
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigeasy1111  [View Original Post]
    Someone just asked about her a few days ago. Go back a page or two.
    Yeah, I texted her. No response.

  10. #9898
    Quote Originally Posted by FrequentFlyer3  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/626-669-2536

    Anyone see more of this one recently. Only review is from Aug.
    Someone just asked about her a few days ago. Go back a page or two.

  11. #9897

    Casandra

    https://callescort.org/626-669-2536

    Anyone see more of this one recently. Only review is from Aug.

  12. #9896
    Quote Originally Posted by Mldawgs16  [View Original Post]
    Any report? I have a trip coming up and have reached out to Monique Sato, but it's been a week and nothing but crickets.
    Have you seen these pages?

    I haven't seen her as she's looking for too much IMHO. $700 hr.

    You might have better luck if you've got a 411 account. Just a guess.

    https://preferred411.com/P140330

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...7351651-182242

  13. #9895

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Andry  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. I'm looking to pull the trigger on this one. Is She legit? Has anyone met with her befor, please share your experience. I call her Pretty girl since she doesn't have any name on her ad.

    Thanks Stay safe.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/97588808#.
    Run away, block it, not open it anymore is fake fake, any ad what is too good to be true is fake, ads what say they will do everything bb, Bbj, Greek, incall, outcall car play are fake, remember that website is cheap girls website you won't find a fine one there.

  14. #9894

    Luna?

    Quote Originally Posted by MadhuraMesh  [View Original Post]
    Do you have any contact info or profile? Please share.
    Perhaps this is Luna, who he references but left out the valuable information to others. I am just baffled why that occurs.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?ID=306264

    https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...scorts/1732314

  15. #9893

    Luna From

    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameNumber  [View Original Post]
    I contacted Luna with a fairly flexible schedule, and she was quick to find a time that worked for us both. Her communication was excellent. Pics are real, in fact I'd say the pics should be improved. She's better IRL.

    Meeting her was easy as well. We grabbed a quick drink in the hotel lobby before heading upstairs. Luna's conversation is charming and light, and her dancing is certainly pro-level. After a show, we moved on to greater things, and those things were indeed great. Her menu says it all, and I look forward to visiting Vegas again so I can book more time with Luna.
    Do you have any contact info or profile? Please share.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape