Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,141 to 4,155 of 13916
-
10-04-22 22:31 #9776Senior Member

Posts: 198Added Bennett Burke to the list. Thanks!
Originally Posted by HpyGolky
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 19:39 #9775Regular Member

Posts: 8Tiny
You are right to be wary when there are no pics of her face. If you search her listed Gmail address, you may see an IG page. That's not her.
Originally Posted by ScottWalkerUga
[View Original Post]
She's very nice in person, very enthusiastic, and indeed petite. But I was disappointed by her face and her squeaky voice.
-
10-04-22 15:55 #9774Senior Member

Posts: 7266Monique used to be with 100 proof. Saw her twice and both times we'ee dead f*ck sessions.
Originally Posted by HpyGolky
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 14:40 #9773Regular Member

Posts: 9The two that would be on my list are Cassandra.
Originally Posted by BBNovice2018
[View Original Post]
https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...scorts/2770724
And Angel Girl.
https://www.AngelGirl.com
Both are worth every penny. You can see their reviews on TER as well.
-
10-04-22 12:16 #9772Banned Member

Posts: 55[Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!
-
10-04-22 11:32 #9771Senior Member

Posts: 209Thanks for the info
I'll pass.
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-22 11:30 #9770Senior Member

Posts: 209Thanks
I'll pass.
Originally Posted by HpyGolky
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-22 23:15 #9769Senior Member

Posts: 808I have a trip lined up.
And here is who I'm thinking of seeing.
Originally Posted by ThreeSixTeen
[View Original Post]
Bennette Burke.
https://meetbennettburke.ch/
Monique Sato.
https://www.moniquesato.com/
Kathy.
https://bodyrubpage.com/las-vegas-ma...e-928-399-1863
And for old time sake. Maybe.
Franchesca Marchiano.
https://www.models-world.com/arizona...fitness-model/
-
10-03-22 22:05 #9768Senior Member

Posts: 700Glad I search first she wanted $$hr $ for deposit I assume its everything is covered and one shot. With these rates I may as well pay little more pornstars.
Originally Posted by Chojin76
[View Original Post]
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?ID=231122
-
10-03-22 21:50 #9767Senior Member

Posts: 198I perused this list, it seemed to get better as I went towards the bottom. Sydney Sloan. My god. I had a TER account way back, plan to subscribe again closer to visit. Seems she has 37+ reviews. That is a definite must have, if the reviews are good. For me personally, I didn't find the others as attractive and I prefer more of a bust. When you spend as much as these women charge, it's OK to be picky and it should rock your world on all levels like I hope Sydney will! Thank You!!
Originally Posted by DCGrind
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-22 20:15 #9766Senior Member

Posts: 2986Stay
Originally Posted by BBNovice2018
[View Original Post]
Far away from that link and phone numbers had a girl from that agency said yes to BBFS which never happened she looked confused when I showed her the text, still went through with it but couldn't even give a proper BBBJ and laid there like a dead fish on CFS! But if that's what you're looking for please do a review!
Originally Posted by HpyGolky
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-22 19:08 #9765Senior Member

Posts: 459Tiny
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevada/Las-Vegas/tinyxx
Originally Posted by ScottWalkerUga
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-22 17:55 #9764Senior Member

Posts: 808She is
Those 200 outcall massage are your typical bait and switch. An late 30,40 yo will show up. Hit you on some upsell.
Originally Posted by BBNovice2018
[View Original Post]
The massage is real, the chicks aren't.
-
10-03-22 16:40 #9763Senior Member

Posts: 171Got a link?
Originally Posted by Ombyb
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-22 14:03 #9762Senior Member

Posts: 209Sexy Ya Ya
She looks TGTBT. I thought I'll check here before I automatically pass her. Here is the link.
https://tryst.link/escort/yaya1219
Any info would be much appreciated.











Reply With Quote




